Jota

Do you think they thought they were signing the Liverpool Jota?? Stranger things have happened
Indeed but he's still no9th in the highest outlay for transfers, Ipthink there's more to it than the foreigner rule.
No way they mixed up jotas , they saw his champions league goals especially away to Real Madrid and wanted one of Europe's best young talents.
The owner has just taken over 3 Saudi clubs but free transfers a recent €30euro signing?

This isn't about jotas footballing ability , having made 2 sub appearances how could it be.
I'd be very surprised if he goes to any other Saudi club as ex player, club legend Nour has said the" federation has been brave in making this decision quickly"

that article is a smokescreen and a disgrace to the bhoy
Portugese manager wants to bring him to the club, they sign him for near £30 million and then offer him a contract worth £10 million a year. A month later stories planted that he is on his way out the door......
'Not good enough'.
'It has been clear through recent matches that Jota is not suitable for the federation.'
I mean come on to fuck, so the manager had never seen a fellow countryman play ?
There's more to meet the eye with this one.

Atalanta favourite for him on a free transfer , they're not even trying to recoup any of the 30million euro outlay.

As others have alluded to, Saudi is a country is a shockingly governed country with a deplorable human rights record and it may be that there was a realisation that they have a player on their books who has a lifestyle that isn't tolerated in Saudi and the rest is just bullshit to cover up the truth for both parties.

Atalanta favourite for him on a free transfer , they're not even trying to recoup any of the 30million euro outlay.

This is clearly not a new rule in Saudi so why did they spend such a ridiculously high amount on a player who they have never had any intention of giving a chance to. It can't be his lack of skill as he has plenty of that and I would imagine he would look even more impressive in kick abouts in training rather than the pressure of playing a must win match.

His new Portuguese manager should have known about him personally and/or have plenty contacts to get info on Jota's attitude & ability before signing.

There is something rotten about the whole incident and just highlights further how little regard these owners have for the sport. They are treating players like camels bought at a market - although they are being paid disgusting amounts of cash for this!

This is clearly not a new rule in Saudi so why did they spend such a ridiculously high amount on a player who they have never had any intention of giving a chance to. It can't be his lack of skill as he has plenty of that and I would imagine he would look even more impressive in kick abouts in training rather than the pressure of playing a must win match.

His new Portuguese manager should have known about him personally and/or have plenty contacts to get info on Jota's attitude & ability before signing.

There is something rotten about the whole incident and just highlights further how little regard these owners have for the sport. They are treating players like camels bought at a market - although they are being paid disgusting amounts of cash for this!
If they want to sign me up for 10 million a year, they can send me hame on the first plane back

Whatever Jotas lifestyle choices are I'd wager that they don't live up to Saudi morals or sharia law.
He's young , one of Europe's hottest talents and it appears that the sheiks didn't do their homework on this one.

The free transfer is an insult to all footballers and fans that €30 million can be tossed aside like that.

Although the cash offered was eye watering and not a soul on this earth would’ve knocked it back,he was way too young to go to the retirement league….but a think he’s gonny pay the price for it?not many teams going to afford taking him,even on loan,,being honest about it we as celtic fans love him but other teams don’t see him as a top player so won’t part with the mullah it would take🤷‍♂️maybe gonny get passed about the Arab teams like an auld scud book??hope not.
Scud book is that manual for WMD.Espirito💣💣

Whatever Jotas lifestyle choices are I'd wager that they don't live up to Saudi morals or sharia law.
He's young , one of Europe's hottest talents and it appears that the sheiks didn't do their homework on this one.

The free transfer is an insult to all footballers and fans that €30 million can be tossed aside like that.
They upped production on a oil rig and executed 3 wimmen club Pr (Typists)

HH 💰

Rumours abound that jota, has been outed as gay, which is fine in just about every country in the world….apart for Saudi Arabia there it still illegal, punishable by 60 lashes and a jail sentence.

He has only had a handful of games, mostly coming off the bench, nowhere near enough to decide that a player in “not suitable” for the Saudi league.
The eagerness for the Saudi’s to get him out the country asap is nothing short of startling.
They are prepared to take a loss of the £25 million transfer fee, pay up his 3 year contract at a cost of £30 million and even pay compensation and let him go on a free transfer

Whilst we all will/should embrace him coming back here whatever his sexuality, Celtic park was a place he was “loved” and idolised, I think he’ll join back up with ange at spurs, but if I was him or agent I’d want to come home, a safe place, this story could well go viral, he could be the 1st major football player to come out

Come on home son, we’ll happily accept and respect you…..Celtic a club open to all….👍🤍💚🤍

that article is a smokescreen and a disgrace to the bhoy
Portugese manager wants to bring him to the club, they sign him for near £30 million and then offer him a contract worth £10 million a year. A month later stories planted that he is on his way out the door......
'Not good enough'.
'It has been clear through recent matches that Jota is not suitable for the federation.'
I mean come on to fuck, so the manager had never seen a fellow countryman play ?
There's more to meet the eye with this one.

As others have alluded to, Saudi is a country is a shockingly governed country with a deplorable human rights record and it may be that there was a realisation that they have a player on their books who has a lifestyle that isn't tolerated in Saudi and the rest is just bullshit to cover up the truth for both parties.
Going by the posts on KDS that lifestyles rampant over there/their make your own mind up

Rumours abound that jota, has been outed as gay, which is fine in just about every country in the world….apart for Saudi Arabia there it still illegal, punishable by 60 lashes and a jail sentence.

He has only had a handful of games, mostly coming off the bench, nowhere near enough to decide that a player in “not suitable” for the Saudi league.
The eagerness for the Saudi’s to get him out the country asap is nothing short of startling.
They are prepared to take a loss of the £25 million transfer fee, pay up his 3 year contract at a cost of £30 million and even pay compensation and let him go on a free transfer

Whilst we all will/should embrace him coming back here whatever his sexuality, Celtic park was a place he was “loved” and idolised, I think he’ll join back up with ange at spurs, but if I was him or agent I’d want to come home, a safe place, this story could well go viral, he could be the 1st major football player to come out

Come on home son, we’ll happily accept and respect you…..Celtic a club open to all….👍🤍💚🤍
That Jacyntas got a lot to answer for

Then neymar better turn that gas guzzling pollution monster airey plane back to Paris cause his lifestyle would put satans to shame??

Back