Jota

A do recall a post about teirney coming back and it was quite unanimous!!!don’t see the difference,,kt fucked off when he had the chance to do nine in a row!!for the big bucks and the glory of the premiership,,a don’t doubt he’s one of us and would also take him back in a heart beat🤷‍♂️
My take is a bit less emotional.
Both were told by the club they were going for nigh on 60 million reasons.
Tierney in a heartbeat within the wage structure. The bhoy gave 150% every minute of every game and he's a top player, we would be lucky.

Jota, come back on better wages, play well and you'll no doubt be sold to the first bidder to put money on the table. I'm the first to say he was very quiet in lots of games against the guff, but by fuck when the lights were on, the bhoy was superb

The question is, would we be far far stronger with those 2 in our team tomorrow....by a country fucking mile

Rumours about Jota's personal life are a classic example of throwing any shite into an information void and running with the echoes.
Jota's sexual preferences have no bearing on footballing ability.
It's a total non-issue and I would doubt if it has any bearing on his current situation.
Groundless speculation about a person's private life is inhumane, intrusive and unjustifiable.
From what I've read some of the club's supporters were annoyed at the club ONLY spending €30m when other, better-known and more-expensive players were available.
It's a crazy state of affairs but what would you expect in a pop-up league where every club is a Sevclone.
Man what a shambles that Saudi team are
Now there's rumblings that their coach and Benzema are a loggerheads, because of how Jota has been treated by him
Money eh ?

I'm assuming he is goiing to get his money from the Saudis, or at least a good chunk of it. Correct me if I am wrong. But if not, then financially he has done super. With us helping put him in the shop window to achieve this. So unless he came back at his old salary, it would be a no from me. Honestly, I would rather see the money used on a salary for a decent defensive midfielder. His head has been turned by huge money anyway, so I doubt he would even consider returning. But good luck to him. And the same applies to Tierney.

Last edited:
That takes the hump

HH 😱
A camel with one hump is called a Dromadery

2560px-Camelus_dromedarius_in_Nuweiba.jpg

A camel with three humps

humphrey-bogart.jpg

Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman go for a job interview to work in the oil fields of Saudi.

Englishman goes in, "You have vast experience in the global petrochemical extraction industry; you're perhaps over-qualified but there is one deal-breaker. Can you ride a camel".
"Not sure, I've ridden horses before."
"Sorry not even close, I'm afraid we can't consider you as camelback travel is a necessity."

Scotsman goes in, extensive North Sea oil rig but no camel riding experience.

Irishman goes in "I see your petrochemical industry experience is limited to a fortnight's work experience in Tesco filling station and normally this would exclude you from consideration but due to the standard of other applicants we can offer you the position on one condition. Can you ride a camel?"
"Nottabittabother hi, rid loadsathem."
"Are you sure you're not a bit confused, I very much doubt there is much camel riding opportunity in Ireland."
"Are ye fucking mad; there was Campbells at the end a our lane and I rid every one a them only the Da."

Back