Just a friendly.

Championship Managers got a lot to answer for these days.Some of the shite you read not only on here but on twitter is laughable and mostly from armchair fans who make no effort to attend any games.I dont know why Celtic waste money bringing in coaches when theres so many on here that would do it for free..My time on the noise is done so continue to commentate from your armchairs ..continue to think you know better than the manager and take care all ..Ciao
As big ange Said wen he came In trust the process so just sit back and enjoy the fitbaw we play aye we will make mistakes and concede goals but we play some really lovely stuff and not fancy toothless stuff we tare teams apart so I wouldn't get too het up over things like playing out from the back just enjoy the game HH

As big ange Said wen he came In trust the process so just sit back and enjoy the fitbaw we play aye we will make mistakes and concede goals but we play some really lovely stuff and not fancy toothless stuff we tare teams apart so I wouldn't get too het up over things like playing out from the back just enjoy the game HH
I enjoyed it Cairnsey and thought we played well for 60/70 minutes of that game.I think we'll do better in Europe this year than some think.All the best mate 👍

Championship Managers got a lot to answer for these days.Some of the shite you read not only on here but on twitter is laughable and mostly from armchair fans who make no effort to attend any games.I dont know why Celtic waste money bringing in coaches when theres so many on here that would do it for free..My time on the noise is done so continue to commentate from your armchairs ..continue to think you know better than the manager and take care all ..Ciao
Is this not what the noise is for? Include all club forums in that.
For fans to give their tuppence worth, doesn't mean they're right or wrong but it's an opinion that's all and as supporters of the club who pay their money we are all entitled to an opinion.
Good thing is that there's always plenty of opposing opinions.
Would be a shame if you leave the noise for the noise providing exactly the platform it's meant to be T. HH

Fucking hell lads. This is a forum for opinions. No one is claiming to be a manager. We, as fans, watch what's in front of us and have an opinion on it. I'm pretty sure that's what people have done since the dawn of football....you wouldn't fucking think it on this forum. You have an opinion and most the time you're shouting down or called a hun. No one on here thinks Ange or anyone else is going to have a read and think "oh fuck, Lubos right, I'm going to change my whole philosophy"....we come on here to vent and share our very piss poor, lack of knowledge opinions and hope everyone else can ease our worries.

Fucking hell lads. This is a forum for opinions. No one is claiming to be a manager. We, as fans, watch what's in front of us and have an opinion on it. I'm pretty sure that's what people have done since the dawn of football....you wouldn't fucking think it on this forum. You have an opinion and most the time you're shouting down or called a hun. No one on here thinks Ange or anyone else is going to have a read and think "oh fuck, Lubos right, I'm going to change my whole philosophy"....we come on here to vent and share our very piss poor, lack of knowledge opinions and hope everyone else can ease our worries.
Oh fuck lubos right 😎

For fans to give their tuppence worth, doesn't mean they're right or wrong but it's an opinion that's all and as supporters of the club who pay their money we are all entitled to an opinion.
Would be a shame if you leave the noise for the noise providing exactly the platform it's meant to be T. HH
These forums arent for everyone.3038 members with only 20 regular posters.Same old same old.I prefer watching big Hamish and Stevie on 67 hail hail

These forums arent for everyone.3038 members with only 20 regular posters.Same old same old.I prefer watching big Hamish and Stevie on 67 hail hail
67 hail hail is good I agree with you and I'm sure any of us who've been listening would agree.
You're right forums arent for everyone and many join just to read and not to post but theres still a place for forums like this one, that space is getting bigger all the time.
It's a pity that 20-30 members are the regular posters, some folk dont have the confidence to post some just want to read some like to write blogs within forums ( that cunt winter is guilty as charged) but I'd be lost without the noise and the star.
Overall it's super theres many outlets for fan media methinks.

You have an opinion and most the time you're shouting down or called a hun.
Bang on lubo , this I cannot stand with a passion especially when we pretty much know fine well those posters are anything but huns, 3 years on a Celtic forum should be enough for anyone to know we are all Tim's bar occasional LURKERS who are found out pretty quickly on here.

Wonder if that's why Larry never posts anymore. Wonder if he's been put off Celtic by just joining this forum. 90% is name calling and arguments that get out of hand....all for the sake of cunts sharing their own personal views and opinions.
Fffs av not been on much lately but sounds like I've missed alot of daft arguments among us it's a real pity if different points of view has turned nasty c'mon troops get it together eh 🤷‍♂️

Is lawal a CB? He played lb of a back 3 yesterday I think, ( might be wrong but that almost never happens 😜) .
Seigrist telling jules to calm down 🙈 that just shows you how far weve moved on since his injury.
Jules gave away the needless free kick ( they scored from) lawal fluffed his lines but I'm sure he'll have another bite at it given his age, and he doesnt look like a lb so mibbess out of position
Never looked like we changed to a 3 myself winter, but is a feature of our play for the CB to go wide to play out from the back.
Lawel is only a young lad still and lacking somewhat in confidence allowing himself to get pinned in against the pressing.
Can hardly depend upon Jules either beside him either as he looks totally uninterested these days, so bit of a baptism of fire for the young lad, and hopefully one he can learn from and kick on now as he starting to realise the standard needed to get to now to get himself into contention for the future.

Very true winter, all being around long enough to know that 2 people sitting beside each other in the stands or at home haven't seen the game though the same eyes still.
You can on most occasions get a better overall look at the match within the stadium with being able to see the bigger picture than us who don't have the luxury of being able to get to the games still.
Opinions are what they are opinions, Ange is the decision maker and a very decent job he is currently doing of it also.
The decision making process involves decisions to be made before and during a game and depending upon his players to follow suite also, so a massive job for the current day manager especially at a club like ours.
How some of them opinions are expressed can lead to petty arguments but shouldn't get to personal either, easier said than done also

These forums arent for everyone.3038 members with only 20 regular posters.Same old same old.I prefer big Hamish and Stevie on 67 hail hail
Who are you calling old, its just a number, i'm as old as ma tongue an a wee bit older than my teeth. 😆
BTW you can visit any Celtic site as long as Imatim says its ok.

I dont think anyone was critical of our 1st half defending , goal aside and sweeper keeper is a cert to be targeted in Europe.
Lawal I thought played lb of a back 3 when he came on and he didnt look comfortable at all though lowland league vs blackburn is a massive step up so he wasnt the only one.
Jules " I want to fight for my place" didnt look true to his word, strange that given it's his opportunity to impress and get the move he wants, if he applies himself properly hes a decent defender but looked uninterested.
Havent had time today to read all the threads but has anyone found out why GG wasnt in todays squad? We missed him in the 2nd half.
We're close to having the 2 per position Ange wants but the drop off in performance 2nd half would suggest that even with starfelt back we likely will have to look outwith the academy and current squad.
Unless McCarthy or Gucci really step it up then calmac is going to be the DMF but Ange ( we're led to believe and I hope is true) wants calmac further forward where he is so dangerous.
Were not far away , patience innit
Apparently GG was missing because his wife was giving birth to their kid. Why that was more important than playing for Celtic I don’t know, I mean it’s not as if he was gonny be breast feeding the wee fucker 🤬🤬

Members online

No members online now.

Back