Kent

Europa League tickets aint gonna sell themselves and 7 mill is not an upfront deal done. Kent deal is been paid on the drip.
Huns are going into the Europa nad domestics short on numbers to take on the amount of games required to get over the line.
They also had a clear out today and have downsized the numbers on the books desperate measures to get their hands on the dough.
Those debts converted to more shares are leaving a few back pockets feeling a bit light. Tick Tock

I'll tell you what though. Watch now as all the fuckers whose delusional propaganda pish was momentarily broken by the reality of us beating them go right back to saying how Sevco have 'the edge' and the momentum is now with Sevco, all because they signed a player who scored 6 goals in 46 games for them and who couldn't get a game for the Liverpool U-23s.

I'll tell you what though. Watch now as all the fuckers whose delusional propaganda pish was momentarily broken by the reality of us beating them go right back to saying how Sevco have 'the edge' and the momentum is now with Sevco, all because they signed a player who scored 6 goals in 46 games for them and who couldn't get a game for the Liverpool U-23s.
He's a Fukin Dud m8..The New Ojo???????..Prob paid 50 bob wae Gimp slipping Klopp a bung!!??????

And yes, I'm looking at Chris Sutton, who I enjoy listening to most of the time, but who said, based on absolutely fuck all, that Sevco had 'the edge' against us in that last derby and who said, last January, that Sevco were favourites to win the league. Neil Lennon will be most bemused by his ex-team mates who have went along with this pish. Not that he'll be losing sleep.

And yes, I'm looking at Chris Sutton, who I enjoy listening to most of the time, but who said, based on absolutely fuck all, that Sevco had 'the edge' against us in that last derby and who said, last January, that Sevco were favourites to win the league. Neil Lennon will be most bemused by his ex-team mates who have went along with this pish. Not that he'll be losing sleep.
Think he wiz DEFO on the Wind up m8..Sutty hates the SCUM!!??????

4 year deal ? aye as soon as I find out I have 6 months to live im taking out a 4 year deal on a new motor ?

He'll be off to Nottingham Forest or QPR once the seven-year-old club liquidate. They'll call him 'Judas' until about 14 years later when he signs for The The Rangers. Though this is a player that the Championship clubs passed on. Not interested in him at all. Leeds had a look, not convinced he was worth the price tag.

Members online

Back