Kilmarnock v Celtic - Comments

Some of BR team selections and substitutions have been strange to say the least?

Brendan has made quite a few strange decisions over the years. Something seriously not right with him at present. Worst thing is, no idea what the problem is, can't even make a wild guess.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that he's just become so bored with the whole set up in Scotland. However, that is probably wide of the mark too.

Honestly believed the arrival of Gerrard would have added spice. Seems to have had the opposite affect. How we lift ourselves from the current drop in form will prove just how good a man-manager he is.

Not sure how others feel but I'm still fairly confident of lifting the title!

Brendan has made quite a few strange decisions over the years. Something seriously not right with him at present. Worst thing is, no idea what the problem is, can't even make a wild guess.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that he's just become so bored with the whole set up in Scotland. However, that is probably wide of the mark too.

Honestly believed the arrival of Gerrard would have added spice. Seems to have had the opposite affect. How we lift ourselves from the current drop in form will prove just how good a man-manager he is.

I'm very confident like you.
But I honestly think BR is for the of,just my opinion so don't go tonto on me?

If I said to a Hun that the Pope is a Catholic, he'd agree.

If I say to a Hun singing IRA songs is not sectarian, what would his reply be?

Hold on til I get my hands on the Oxford dictionary?

Your failure to address reality makes you look foolish.

Please just had to ignore button on me

HH
What the fuck are you on aboot man. If people think Celtic fans sing sectarian songs this implies Celtic supporters are anti Protestant, which is not true. I get it, you no like IRA songs, totally up to ye man. But do not label Celtic or its supporters as sectarian because they are not. There is only one group of supporters who hate based on religion and it ain't us. I will tell ye one more time, at no time have I said what people should or should not sing at a football match. At no time did I offer any opinion pro or anti about songs.
Do you think Celtic or its fans are sectarian?

Forgive me, I care not one jot for the I.r.a.
There's still no need to embarrass our club by constantly singing those songs. Especially when it only brings condemnation upon us. I don't care who supports them outside the ground. I'm all for free speech but please keep the songs inside the stadium football related. Or is that too much to ask? (Waiting for the hate)
Why bring what songs our fans sing up the noo??surely there’s more important things you could be highlighting,,like how we’ve went downhill at a rate a knots...focus on the real issue mate,,

I'm gonnae get pissed so i don't get too worked up about today. If my Motherwell supporting missus starts god help her?. HH?

I'm very confident like you.
But I honestly think BR is for the of,just my opinion so don't go tonto on me?
Anton here’s a wild guess,Brendan has already resigned but has been talked into staying till seasons end so a replacement can be eased in ?someone who commands the fans respect(Henrik)even tho he done shit all in his last position,,,,,,just a guess mind you.

Why bring what songs our fans sing up the noo??surely there’s more important things you could be highlighting,,like how we’ve went downhill at a rate a knots...focus on the real issue mate,,
Totally agree with ye man, I just do not want people to label us sectarian when we are not. That was the whole point of what I was saying. During the game someone complained about sectarian singing at game. I pointed out that Celtic and its support are not sectarian. That's it, no pro opinion no anti opinion. Celtic and its support are not sectarian. I resent people trying to label us sectarian.
Hail Hail fae People's Republic of Dundee

The game starts in the dressing room, yet again we did hee haw for 15-20 mins. We got in front and then did nothing. Killie missed the midfield yet we didn't adjust, drop off or push up.Midfield sat in as normal did next to nothing to create any real chances.Throwing new contracts at guys who are in their comfort zone is a huge mistake, some are passed their best...move onwards and upwards don't stand still or regress

Go on make a wild guess ?

Anton here’s a wild guess,Brendan has already resigned but has been talked into staying till seasons end so a replacement can be eased in ?someone who commands the fans respect(Henrik)even tho he done shit all in his last position,,,,,,just a guess mind you.

Nope, mate, I honestly don't think that's Brendan's style.

More than likely, he's given the board an ultimatum about future signings and been assured that the ball is in his court from now on.

Whether he believes that will happen or not shall be proven in January. He needs players in from the opening day of the transfer window to get them match ready - physically and tactically - for the restart.

I feel he's genuinely gutted over the McGinn fiasco. In fact, I doubt Lawwell will ever regain his trust as he has crossed a line with Brendan and - just like Dembele - I don't think he has a forgiving nature.

When he gives his word, that's it. Dembele hurt him professionally and personally. He was told to get out the door immediately.

What gives us the edge is his love of Celtic and his own personal integrity - which is exactly why I believe we will be champions again.

I can see no treble this year but, in all honesty, it has never, ever been done before (I think!) and there is a good reason for that. Add in the SFA and their refs and it isn't going to happen.

St Johnstone will be a tough test next week. Not convinced we're in the right frame of mind just yet. In fact, we aren't. Not saying we won't win but it'll be by one goal if we do (my predictions are usually shite, btw).

Will Brendan be off next season - it'll be him or Lawwell! Mind you, we haven't brought Desmond into the equation yet so how his relationship with him is at present could throw another spanner in the works.

At the end of the day - he's not a happy man!

Nope, mate, I honestly don't think that's Brendan's style.

More than likely, he's given the board an ultimatum about future signings and been assured that the ball is in his court from now on.

Whether he believes that will happen or not shall be proven in January. He needs players in from the opening day of the transfer window to get them match ready - physically and tactically - for the restart.

I feel he's genuinely gutted over the McGinn fiasco. In fact, I doubt Lawwell will ever regain his trust as he has crossed a line with Brendan and - just like Dembele - I don't think he has a forgiving nature.

When he gives his word, that's it. Dembele hurt him professionally and personally. He was told to get out the door immediately.

What gives us the edge is his love of Celtic and his own personal integrity - which is exactly why I believe we will be champions again.

I can see no treble this year but, in all honesty, it has never, ever been done before (I think!) and there is a good reason for that. Add in the SFA and their refs and it isn't going to happen.

St Johnstone will be a tough test next week. Not convinced we're in the right frame of mind just yet. In fact, we aren't. Not saying we won't win but it'll be by one goal if we do (my predictions are usually shite, btw).

Will Brendan be off next season - it'll be him or Lawwell! Mind you, we haven't brought Desmond into the equation yet so how his relationship with him is at present could throw another spanner in the works.

At the end of the day - he's not a happy man!
It won't be lawwell?

Members online

Latest posts

Back