Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

Aw poor deek mcinnes, suffering fae heat stroke no doubt.
" none of the goals were down to Celtic players quality" , uhuh! Eh what?
So you missed the 30 yarder? The defenders overhead kick? The strikers overhead kick and nutmeg? The great team worked 1st goal?
Haha what a plum, lost 0-5 and none of the goals were down to Celtic's quality.
We dont believe a word deek, watch the game again before spouting pish.

Nothing at all Dill. The usual shirt pull that all players get up to. Every player in the killie defence and midfield did it...and several of them more than once...without being booked. And it wasnt for persistent fouling either. They certainly weren't given due to killie being in an attacking position either so there was absolutely no need for either being booked.
Juranovic got angry at the ref for not booking a killie player in the 1st half for dragging him back on a break...now that was a professional foul that should have seen a booking. Taylor was also dragged back in an attacking position, the ref correctly played on but should have booked the player when play stopped. This also happened to Jota, several times, with the ref not producing a yellow. All these fouls were similar or worse than what mcgregor and maeda were booked for.
Cheers pal
The MiIBS are there to help stop us gaining momentum but the way big Ange has got the Boys believing in themselves and playing free, fast flowing football, will carry us to the title in spite of the Larkhall Tickly Fingered, Cloven Hooded, Goat Fiddler's Association's best efforts
HH

Cheers pal
The MiIBS are there to help stop us gaining momentum but the way big Ange has got the Boys believing in themselves and playing free, fast flowing football, will carry us to the title in spite of the Larkhall Tickly Fingered, Cloven Hooded, Goat Fiddler's Association's best efforts
HH

Our passing and movement on that shitty carpet pitch was to quick for them. Even Power couldn't get near us in order make his customary thuggish challenge.

We are getting better by the week and what a start to the season by Jota and Greg Taylor.
Doesn't really matter how teams set up against us now we have the players and the collective to score at will...even the Starfish joining in.
How good is it to see players of the quality of Mooy Abadass and big GG to come on and you know they are gonna entertain you giving the tiring faltering opposition hell.

You can feel the hunger from GG as to how desperate he wants that goal ...his one touch finishes are incredible to be honest and I'm not sure you can have a player as good as that in your team who doesn't get a first start. But that's another debate.

I thought our starting midfield were quietly effective yesterday with maybe young Turnbull not quite at it.
But in contrast our back four and front three were all superb in destroying Killie who had no answers.
Oh and big Joe had to get in on the act with a shimmy to give us his usual moment.
Just fantastic on the plastic 😎🍀

Well done TTQtKK - we look so much more dangerous from corners this season (the time on the training pitch must be pay off).

I'm on roll at the moment too, started the season (as always with $50) so not going too bad! The trick now is being focused and not just having bets for the sake of it and to look for true value. Money is too hard to earn.

1660553966085.png

I do love a Monday morning when you read about the Killie manager trying to put down Celtics i your right it was a bad day for Celtic only scoreing 5goals go and bang your head off a wall you kick start your brain if got one that is,then we have the fat man’s yard offside goal which was only technicaly offside sorry fool that am rules are for the use of fools when it benefits the Fatman then we the village idoit who with all his wisdom and knowledge of football to let be known that the afore said Fatman is better than Jota and therefore the best in Scotland many questions ave been asked about his silly pose for photos that’s easy he been allowed out all weekend ,,,,,yep some Mondays are better than others now where me tea

Well done TTQtKK - we look so much more dangerous from corners this season (the time on the training pitch must be pay off).

I'm on roll at the moment too, started the season (as always with $50) so not going too bad! The trick now is being focused and not just having bets for the sake of it and to look for true value. Money is too hard to earn.

View attachment 19625
So you’re near 700 up already. I’m delighted that I’m 20 quid up😂
You’re right though, I just throw my 1 pound bets around on big accas and big Carl obviously. That’s not a strategy. Will take a bit more care now I think.

View attachment 19625
Nice one son

Biggest compliment I can pay - is that I have absolutely no complaints and we still look as if we have at least two more gears to go through.

Last season was the revolution, this season looks like it's shaping up to be an evolution. There's still more to come from this side and even though Europe might still be a bit on the early side for us, Ange definitely has something about him and it's a joy to watch this Celtic side in second and third-gear........I fear for the team that meets us when we hit top gear (unless it's them and I'll joyfully rejoice).

McIness is like every other fkwit hun player who became a manager and you could say most scottish mangers they fill there team with average hatchet men ,he did the same at the sheep ,,,,tactic wise the stupid knt has nothing to offer as the only option they have is be physical

Power and the long steak of ulster pish should have been off , the studs into lengs was deliberate the fkr knew what he was doing and got away with it all through the game , same with power a think at one point cheaton had to tell the ref to book at player

Thought we handled the game well every one clicked and the 2 touch passing was great to watch then throw in goals from the cbs 2 weeks in a row now we have a team now who look unstoppable

Jenz looks a perfect fit for us he played well yesterday stayed composed and didn't waste many passes took his goal well ,,,,,what a goal

But hats off to Taylor from a guy who could hardly take a man on or deliver across he's been outstanding so far as he was at the later part of last season

Ange has built a formidable team and everyone seems to love playing for him , lets hope we can keep everyone for the season ahead

McIness is like every other fkwit hun player who became a manager and you could say most scottish mangers they fill there team with average hatchet men ,he did the same at the sheep ,,,,tactic wise the stupid knt has nothing to offer as the only option they have is be physical

Power and the long steak of ulster pish should have been off , the studs into lengs was deliberate the fkr knew what he was doing and got away with it all through the game , same with power a think at one point cheaton had to tell the ref to book at player

Thought we handled the game well every one clicked and the 2 touch passing was great to watch then throw in goals from the cbs 2 weeks in a row now we have a team now who look unstoppable

Jenz looks a perfect fit for us he played well yesterday stayed composed and didn't waste many passes took his goal well ,,,,,what a goal

But hats off to Taylor from a guy who could hardly take a man on or deliver across he's been outstanding so far as he was at the later part of last season

Ange has built a formidable team and everyone seems to love playing for him , lets hope we can keep everyone for the season ahead
Lafferty started the game with his deliberate kick into Jenz's baws - that was not deemed worthy of a booking. Fair play to Jenz, he refused to be intimidated by the talentless thug and made sure he won every physical battle with him despite his elbows being thrust our player's faces/throat at every opportunity. Of course he got crocked in the end which seems to be a recurring theme in every single match now.

Our bhoys will have to watch their backs in the next couple of matches against the diets and the Arabs as the MIBs will be looking for any excuse to get them suspended for the Glasgow derby game against OFFC.

We are very exciting to watch and I believe we will continue to get even better as this season progresses. I still feel that there will be a couple of new players being added to the squad too before the transfer window slams shut.

Lafferty started the game with his deliberate kick into Jenz's baws - that was not deemed worthy of a booking. Fair play to Jenz, he refused to be intimidated by the talentless thug and made sure he won every physical battle with him despite his elbows being thrust our player's faces/throat at every opportunity. Of course he got crocked in the end which seems to be a recurring theme in every single match now.

Our bhoys will have to watch their backs in the next couple of matches against the diets and the Arabs as the MIBs will be looking for any excuse to get them suspended for the Glasgow derby game against OFFC.

We are very exciting to watch and I believe we will continue to get even better as this season progresses. I still feel that there will be a couple of new players being added to the squad too before the transfer window slams shut.
Strange thing though, BB......I'm wondering to myself 'who and why' we bring in a couple more?

Granted - I'd still like a wee bit more physical presence in the team, but not at the cost of losing some of the football we play.

Perhaps Ange has to be ready to strike in case of a ridiculous bid for one of the current squad, but beyond that - I'm really pleased to have what we currently hold.

Really enjoying the consistency of performance so far this season. Never felt the game was in any doubt yesterday.

McInnes is a smart guy, but there is a bitterness about him that seems to surface in games against us.

Early days, but the rest of the SPFL isn't looking terrifically strong this season?

Really enjoying the consistency of performance so far this season. Never felt the game was in any doubt yesterday.

McInnes is a smart guy, but there is a bitterness about him that seems to surface in games against us.

Early days, but the rest of the SPFL isn't looking terrifically strong this season?
Even at this stage, LC - it looks like the Glasgow derby games are going to be pivotal.

It's not that I rate that lot, but the rest of the league is less than mediocre and I don't see where there will be a lot of points lost outwith the occasional blip that would affect anyone.

If ever there was a season to pick up a record points haul and goals for - then this may be the one.

Strange thing though, BB......I'm wondering to myself 'who and why' we bring in a couple more?

Granted - I'd still like a wee bit more physical presence in the team, but not at the cost of losing some of the football we play.

Perhaps Ange has to be ready to strike in case of a ridiculous bid for one of the current squad, but beyond that - I'm really pleased to have what we currently hold.
I really don't know SP, but I just have a feeling we will pick up another couple. I think we might still get a back-up striker to replace Ajeti. Also, that is the season three games old and we have had a player injured in each one, so we may need a bigger squad than other sides normally would to account for this "unusual quirk".

Also, I forgot to mention Lafferty clearly fouling Turnbull, then deliberately smashing the ball into his face from close range which somehow ended up as a throw-in to Killie. Never mind his elbow into Taylor's throat for which he tried to con the MIB and win a penalty.

Members online

Latest posts

Back