Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

I really don't know SP, but I just have a feeling we will pick up another couple. I think we might still get a back-up striker to replace Ajeti. Also, that is the season three games old and we have had a player injured in each one, so we may need a bigger squad than other sides normally would to account for this "unusual quirk".

Also, I forgot to mention Lafferty clearly fouling Turnbull, then deliberately smashing the ball into his face from close range which somehow ended up as a throw-in to Killie. Never mind his elbow into Taylor's throat for which he tried to con the MIB and win a penalty.
Very good points, very well presented, BB.

With regards to the hun streak o' pish.......that muh'fuh led wie the elbow anytime the ball was within a 50-metre radius o' him/her/it!!!

On the subject of signings.........I've stated previously that I believe that Abada is a proper striker. Pace, movement and good positional sense. He can't beat a man out wide unless it's played behind, but he has a proper nose for goals and picks up the right positions.

I genuinely believe that he's the next Henrik once he gets the necessary experience and coaching.

I can't believe how much Taylor has upped his game....The guy is full of confidence.....What ever Ange has told him to do....it's working bigstyle.......playin some great fitbaw......Maybe he knows if he slakens off, Bernabei will move in........

I can't believe how much Taylor has upped his game....The guy is full of confidence.....What ever Ange has told him to do....it's working bigstyle.......playin some great fitbaw......Maybe he knows if he slakens off, Bernabei will move in........
You can't polish a turd, L, but you can certainly smooth the edges of a rough diamond.

Wee fella still can't quite cross a ball, but who needs to cross (unless at the Chapel) if you can pass your way through?

Aye, KT could drive out wide and ping a ball in, but wee GT has his his own attributes and can also actually defend.

Great shout, L........wee boy's a good un'

You can't polish a turd, L, but you can certainly smooth the edges of a rough diamond.

Wee fella still can't quite cross a ball, but who needs to cross (unless at the Chapel) if you can pass your way through?

Aye, KT could drive out wide and ping a ball in, but wee GT has his his own attributes and can also actually defend.

Great shout, L........wee boy's a good un'
KT has more hard miles on the clock than many players his age. I read recently where Jamie Carragher was questioning KT's injury history. GT is a model of solid reliability.

Celtic TV's unique angle provides a different insight into the wonderful goals. Plus look at the absolute joy on the faces of our players and unused subs as they celebrate. It is clearly a happy place to be.

About 1:46 in GT says to Jota
"deadly goal lad, did you hear them mad hoors on the noise think we don't like each other".
"FFS Greg, you'd better score one in the next coupla games so we can put that story to bed".

About 1:46 in GT says to Jota
"deadly goal lad, did you hear them mad hoors on the noise think we don't like each other".
"FFS Greg, you'd better score one in the next coupla games so we can put that story to bed".
You just know that Jota's reamed him in training and that was a wee bit o' 'fuck you' payback.

They're all good, mate -and now GT has even more incentive to hit a 50-yard howitzer to get bragging rights again

The fuckin sky team of the week and one player one fuckin player fuckin joke that btw thank fuck the suadis are stealing they're signals and letting the rest of us tell them they can ram they subs up theyre farters🤬
I see that Operation "hype the feck out of Tillman to try to flog him for big bucks in January to keep the lights on in the crumbledome" has started very early.

See, Jota cannot possibly be the bestest player in Jockland if he can't even get selected for the Team of the Week by the expert hundits.

2 overhead kicks a shot from nearly 30 yards that he got his hand to and couldn't keep it out, and twice gave the ball to Carl Starfelt before he scored, and he's in the team of the week.

Aye right, pundits my arse, fookin 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Stopped looking at that bullshit from SKY a long time ago as always regarded it as nothing but a piss take out of Scottish football.
This from a company that wants to keep the TV rights for a pittance still?
Should be actually called out for the nonsense it stands for now imo

I see that Operation "hype the feck out of Tillman to try to flog him for big bucks in January to keep the lights on in the crumbledome" has started very early.

See, Jota cannot possibly be the bestest player in Jockland if he can't even get selected for the Team of the Week by the expert hundits.
Desperation when shitting yourself at the same time, leads to deflection with nothing but bullshit to offer, the Hun scum remain full of it and only 3 games into the season still.
Actually seen hun scum in competitive action as much as ourselves so far this season and the difference in class is miles apart with us already becoming light years ahead of the scum and growing.
Not long now before the Hun scum hoards start turning upon themselves when they start realising that there nowhere close to matching the quality we have in abundance above them, as most are already seeing it, no matter how the thick hun fucks are trying to deny it still.

Think Celtic have to take one and get rid of Ajte and Julian they are take up places that can be filled by football players thier comes a time in any business that dead stock needs writing off even more so when it is costing money both of them are quite happy picking up thier pay,as professional footballers they have failed to reach an expect standard expect thier agents are telling to sit tight because nobody wants them if the shirt don’t fit you have no right to ware it

Members online

Latest posts

Back