Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Firstly in answer to the question, no I'm not particularly looking forward to it. BUT I've had some big Celtic disappointments in the past and I'll be watching them ans supporting them as always.
On your team BB happy with it all except Griff. I don't think he deserves a place. In fact I'd punt him down the road with a few others.
Unfortunately Connell won't play.
I've been thinking about Docco question on the squad. The one guy who has never hidden is Ajer. About two years ago I said build the team around him as Captain. Now I know the perceived wisdom is he wants to go but I think another 3 years and the do a VVD is not daft. Still think this has some traction.
Anyway having watched the Lennon news conference I've decided I'm in a parallel universe and lost touch with reality. So good luck to Neil and our top notch squad sticking together and playing for the manager. Meanwhile I'll try to grasp what's happening in my world.
On the upside get my jag this week πŸ™‚
HH
I hear what you are saying about Griff but sadly at the moment he is still our player most likely to score, and without goals me can't win and may not finish second.

I know Connell will never get picked by Lennon but I'm going to keep banging that drum until he is punted due to "having an attitude" like every other exciting young prospect that we don't give a chance to.

I wouldn't even try to interpret anything that is said in any of our press conferences any more as it is all havers.

I hear what you are saying about Griff but sadly at the moment he is still our player most likely to score, and without goals me can't win and may not finish second.

I know Connell will never get picked by Lennon but I'm going to keep banging that drum until he is punted due to "having an attitude" like every other exciting young prospect that we don't give a chance to.

I wouldn't even try to interpret anything that is said in any of our press conferences any more as it is all havers.
Only thing is m8 wiz Griff 'Hauled' aff Sat by Lennon or wiz he injured? πŸ€”πŸ€”.. Defo agree he shd start wae Eddy altho he STILL looks TOTALLY Disinterested as dae aw ae them! 😏😏😏😏

Only thing is m8 wiz Griff 'Hauled' aff Sat by Lennon or wiz he injured? πŸ€”πŸ€”.. Defo agree he shd start wae Eddy altho he STILL looks TOTALLY Disinterested as dae aw ae them! 😏😏😏😏
Judging by the way that Griff was specifically thrown under the bus by Lennon after the match for being crap I don't think he was injured. Never mind, Lenny will still be shocked when his players aren't willing to run through walls for him after he has public slaughtered them.

At the start of this season I wondered how many trophies we would win. What hubris. We might not win any trophies at all this year. We simply must win tomorrow.

Lennon should just stick a cardboard cut oot fur his pressers🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Answers as follows.. We Dominated possession & to a man were MAGNIFICENT.. We are conceding far too many goals from set pieces & that's disappointing & ma Fav.. The players have let me down aw Season but to a man I have COMPLETE FAITH IN THEM🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
"Bitterly disappointed"

Lennon should just stick a cardboard cut oot fur his pressers🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Answers as follows.. We Dominated possession & to a man were MAGNIFICENT.. We are conceding far too many goals from set pieces & that's disappointing & ma Fav.. The players have let me down aw Season but to a man I have COMPLETE FAITH IN THEM🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Aye but here is the rub

Start of the season, while in the mix -
'Great performance, players playing brilliantly'
Supporters/Media - 'What game was he watching/deluded/talking pish

After St Mirren, awful performance and needing snookers -
'We were woeful, players not playing, some don't want to be here, letting me/the club down'
Supporters/Media - He's throwing players under a bus/lost the plot/you can't say that

He'd be better saying nothing.
Admittedly says some strange things at times.

I'll always give him credit for his frankness and answering the difficult questions that others would avoid. Man's up and never shirk's it. Agree with him is a different subject. Want to see the back of him, unfortunately ASAP.

Last edited:
Will watch, will look forward to it (truthfully, it's too hard-wired for me not to), but very apprehensive about result. We've not taken a domestic drubbing (scoreline-wise) yet and one of the shitches is always the most likely place. Thought it would happen away to Livingston until they fielded their reserves.

Please, Mr Desmond, if you have any pity left at all, sell up to real fans and leave us in peace. Some of us need Celtic more than you might guess.

It's got to the stage where I couldn't give a fuck, like the song says we don't care if we win lose or draw what the hell do we care now

Soro and turnbull had a good start together but we are back to the slow playing crab football, I thought with soro and turnbull, and griff and Eddie back playing we would be fine, but when you have a defender that is as much use as a lamp post, we cant keep giving away goals and win games it's impossible

Soro and turnbull had a good start together but we are back to the slow playing crab football, I thought with soro and turnbull, and griff and Eddie back playing we would be fine, but when you have a defender that is as much use as a lamp post, we cant keep giving away goals and win games it's impossible
At least a lamppost lights up every now and then. 🀨.

Now under normal circumstances Lenny probably wouldn't play Jonjo till about the middle of March, but Ajer must resort to CB with either Walsh or Bitton, if Jonjo ain't πŸ’―% start Ralston,Taylor on the left.

In the midfield I would start Broonie with Soro as cdm's and an attacking set up with Turnbull Calmac Eddie and Eli.

And hopefully Bains name comes out the hat for the sticks positioned.

424 pummel them.

4 nil Celtic with Eddie getting 2 Ajer and Turnbull scoring.

At least a lamppost lights up every now and then. 🀨.

Now under normal circumstances Lenny probably wouldn't play Jonjo till about the middle of March, but Ajer must resort to CB with either Walsh or Bitton, if Jonjo ain't πŸ’―% start Ralston,Taylor on the left.

In the midfield I would start Broonie with Soro as cdm's and an attacking set up with Turnbull Calmac Eddie and Eli.

And hopefully Bains name comes out the hat for the sticks positioned.

424 pummel them.

4 nil Celtic with Eddie getting 2 Ajer and Turnbull scoring.
Celtic 4-1 GIRUT πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Back