Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

After throwing the players under the bus, Lennon is going to have a job motovating them tomorrow night. I nearly hope Killie win so we can finally get rid of Lennon the wage thief.Its not nice to see the team getting beat but hopefully it will be his last game as manager.
Do you mean if Killie win then Lennon will get sacked?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pardon the hysterical laughter mate. I don’t know if a 10-0 defeat defeat by the huns reserves would get a reaction from the lumps of wood that make up the board.

Tell you what, when you cant be arsed watching Celtic you should chuck it, I remember living and working in Devon around 80/81 and scrambling about trying to find out the Celtic score on a Saturday night, and scanning the Sunday papers looking for a report on the game, fat chance, lucky if the score was printed, So yea I will be watching and hoping for a win as usual.

I get that folk are fed up with this season's performance off and on the field, yes we need a change of management and yes we need a overhaul of players, but maybe supporting Celtic means more to me than some others so I shouldn't be critical of others but ffs Its Glasgow Celtic, remember the song about "we don't care if we win lose or draw " .

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Sure but there’s a lot of us who do care if ‘we win, lose or draw’...with a notable exception seemingly being the board.
I’ll watch myself at least up to the point where I can’t stand it anymore
because we’re getting another performance like the last.

Could never not want to watch Celtic all be it 8 wins in last 24 games is enough reason for even the most dedicated supporter to consider that option. A glutten for punishment maybe but can't help myself ..I suspect like many of us.
Quite right Magnificent 7 - it hard just now but we have to do it. And welcome to the Noise too - we look forward to reading more of your thoughts. And let's hope for a win tonight too.

So is anyone actually looking forward to this game? All comments here...
In truth I never look forward to any games on the artificial surfaces, killie, livi, Hamilton etc , we have always struggled on them. We havent been great at killie for some time and they will fancy their chances ( as everyone does). Still , prefer to be optimistic and I'll settle for a squeaky bum last minute deflected own goal if it brings us a win. HH ☘

If the new lad is fit he starts. Ajer has been working hard on the right but his crossing isnt any better than frimpongs.

Ajer + bitton(if fit)/welsh

No more of Turnbull and Griff both standing at every corner/free kick. One takes the other gets in the mix.
Pointless loosing a goal scorer just to keep a defence guessing.

2nd point on that pair. Dont take both of them off Lenny!!!!
Its been a habit of late and its leaving us with no set piece takers.

Ok team furra nite
Bain
Jonjo ONeil Ajer Duffus Steakbake
Tears Turnbull Christie
Eddie Elyanoussi Griffiths
Good team
Killie to win 2-1
But team showed promise another 92 performances like this then we’re on the right track
PR man Ray Charles on thi geme
Sumcunt pit mi doon

HH 🙀

Latest posts

Back