Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Does anyone think there was a huge difference in tactics or our general play last night?
For me it was down to 2 things. SB coming back dictating play and showing heart desire and leadership. The other was Duffy didnt play. I'm not picking on him but he's been a nightmare and its showing, hes making all the wrong decisions during a game and his confidence is shot. I hate to say this but I know he will be selected again very soon no doubt.
I saw nothing from NL last night other than the same old same old.
Oh and I'm not buying the, "I only slagged them off to get a reaction bullshit" It was Kili, they had just as many goal attempts as us, We got lucky, for once.

Now that is a better image - the line is drawn better, although it should be drawn from the points closest to the goaline that you can score with (which this season now includes the upper arm where a T-shirt sleeve would stop) for each player, rather than their feet. And the ball is just leaving his foot, so again a more accurate photo. So my initial impression was right and he was just onside.

Now that is a better image - the line is drawn better, although it should be drawn from the points closest to the goaline that you can score with (which this season now includes the upper arm where a T-shirt sleeve would stop) for each player, rather than their feet. And the ball is just leaving his foot, so again a more accurate photo. So my initial impression was right and he was just onside.
Even if the shoulders are used to score thus must be measured, he is still onside. The defender id marginally in front left shoulder

Untitled.jpg

If you scroll down to the bigger pic's, you'll see a couple of familiar places
For...(and I cannot overemphasize this enough) FUCK'S SAKE !!!
I lived in the high flats shown in the backgorund
Place must be even more mental than I remember
14 foot snake ???
Thanks Boab, you are correct, I recognize my old stomping grounds with the Broomy Bar front and centre
M E N T A L

Last edited:
For...(and I cannot overemphasize this enough) FUCK'S SAKE !!!
I lived in the high flats shown in the backgorund
Place must be even more mental than I remember
14 foot snake ???
Thanks Boab, you are correct, I recognize my old stomping grounds with the Brommy Bar front and centre
M E N T A L
Yes that's Broomhill Court and the Broomy Bar, my second home until it got to the point that no female would enter other than the bar staff. So for female company we had to go in town.

I'm reliably informed that a snake breeder owed money for contraband and the guy took his snakes cos he couldn't pay, Daft cnut probably got a mile away and thought WTF.

All you oldies (ok real oldies) think the young 'uns are bonkers nowadays, but the stories of the 70's/80's growing up would make these wee fannies shite themselves. Although i'm sure there's been bits and bobs added to the stories.

The difference nowadays is the drugs, even back in my day you drank and smoked a spliff to feel dangerous. Nowadays they're taking some crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Does anyone think there was a huge difference in tactics or our general play last night?
For me it was down to 2 things. SB coming back dictating play and showing heart desire and leadership. The other was Duffy didnt play. I'm not picking on him but he's been a nightmare and its showing, hes making all the wrong decisions during a game and his confidence is shot. I hate to say this but I know he will be selected again very soon no doubt.
I saw nothing from NL last night other than the same old same old.
Oh and I'm not buying the, "I only slagged them off to get a reaction bullshit" It was Kili, they had just as many goal attempts as us, We got lucky, for once.
Brimcbhoy,I totally agree with you, a decent team would have beaten us

Members online

Latest posts

Back