Kris Ajer

This happy positively is great yes ajer can play all over the park , on a light note maybe he should concentrate on the central bit of the defence not a criticism just a point IMO 🤔
Aye your right

shoulda just telt him to bolt and gave him a bung on the way out

yer pish kris

no good enuf for us

heres some cash coz we like to waste it, coz its only money and we can get better than you nae problems

Aye your right

shoulda just telt him to bolt and gave him a bung on the way out

yer pish kris

no good enuf for us

heres some cash coz we like to waste it, coz its only money and we can get better than you nae problems
Think what’s needed is a plan

The haters are going to hate even more, in his farewell and thank you post on Instagram he highlights John Kennedy as his biggest influence at the club
‘Without him, we would never have won the quadruple treble. I wish everyone that loves Celtic a successful future, I will always support the club.’

The haters are going to hate even more, in his farewell and thank you post on Instagram he highlights John Kennedy as his biggest influence at the club
‘Without him, we would never have won the quadruple treble. I wish everyone that loves Celtic a successful future, I will always support the club.’
Hope that we don't have to give back the fee now Gary.
Couldn't he just have left quietly

Wonder how he rates lennon???😂😂

5 years ago I travelled to Glasgow not knowing what to expect. The stories I got told seemed incredible, but the very first time I walked out at Celtic Park I truly understood how big a club Celtic really is.
“Football without fans is nothing”, and I want to thank every supporter that has contributed to making my time at Celtic so special.
I also want to thank the managers that have developed me as a player, back room staff that has helped me through ups and downs, and also my teammates that have become great friends that will last a lifetime.
A special mention also to John Kennedy, the most important person for me during my time at Celtic. Without him, we would never win the quadruple treble.
I wish everyone that loves Celtic a successful future, I will always support the club.
Kris 💚

All the players rate Kennedy as do the managers hes worked for...seems Ange does too.....told yous this months ago

Back