KT no happy

I'll nail my colours to the mast. Did it on another thread of "players you rate"
Watching James back then I couldn't be fucked with the no final ball. The mad runs to nowhere. The shite end product. Running intended areas of space.

Immaturity and maturity balance in terms of tallent and criticism. On both our parts 🙄

The wee man has now and is now doing th biz numbers wise. I just wish he was more of a ruthless bastard and in faces more

That bit of aggression would raise his game to another level. He has never had that and never will have that get stuck in.
Jamsey still protects himself as if he is 15 on his debut. I've seen him run shoulder to shoulder in the heat and win a tussle.
So he can do it
If he has to think about it he chooses not to

Love the boy but I watch and don't miss usually
When i watched him break into the team, i thought yes, get adrian mcgready tae phuq, he couldnae lace Jamesies boots!

Many people move on for career or financial gain,footballers are no different.
He gave his all while playing and that should be respected,he should not be subjected to any kind of abuse.
Some folks spend a lifetime being morons in all walks of life.
I agree no-one should be subject to abuse and also neither should good fans be tarnished with morons behaviour so maybe KT should have thought about his move when yapping to a media whom he knows full well are not friends of his fans who adored him, Maybe its best not saying nothing when you know who the enemy is and the impact a statement will have, for years we have heard players say you took me out of context, well KT thats the name of the game son, the press do not run on dog bites man stories. if you want to lie with fleas and bump your gums about fans who turned on you, maybe think next time, all you have done with your poor me story is turned he media attention on the whole support, maybe its best the relationship with fans and players is minimised to business only, you play the fans pay and it ends there, when the parting of the waves happen its better for all that it was merely an employee leaving for pastures new, oh and PL is a businessman his job is to get the highest value out of assetts, if he can deliver even after selling asssetts he has done his job. When he does not achieve the trophies fans demand through penny pinching then we can demand he goes or steps up, but he is delivering thus his work is done, forget about Europe no team without real money is going to get near it its how it is.

There was no poor me story, he did not go to smsm , he was asked a question he answered it . if the answer does not suit some , tough .

Just seems a bit dramatic...i mean obviously no one but KT can say how he felt but come on. The guy must have had threats and abuse from the scum on a daily basis. Never felt the need to tell anyone he was scared to go home. Is he building up his story to gain some pity? He doesn't need to. He is and always will be a celtic fan. Sure some fans don't like what he did but I'm sure no one at our club would wish him harm. If he loves the club so much he should at least think about what he is saying. He knows it will be used against all of the support.

I agree no-one should be subject to abuse and also neither should good fans be tarnished with morons behaviour so maybe KT should have thought about his move when yapping to a media whom he knows full well are not friends of his fans who adored him, Maybe its best not saying nothing when you know who the enemy is and the impact a statement will have, for years we have heard players say you took me out of context, well KT thats the name of the game son, the press do not run on dog bites man stories. if you want to lie with fleas and bump your gums about fans who turned on you, maybe think next time, all you have done with your poor me story is turned he media attention on the whole support, maybe its best the relationship with fans and players is minimised to business only, you play the fans pay and it ends there, when the parting of the waves happen its better for all that it was merely an employee leaving for pastures new, oh and PL is a businessman his job is to get the highest value out of assetts, if he can deliver even after selling asssetts he has done his job. When he does not achieve the trophies fans demand through penny pinching then we can demand he goes or steps up, but he is delivering thus his work is done, forget about Europe no team without real money is going to get near it its how it is.
Any individual who gets anywhere near the spotlight of celebrity has to be footsure through this finely-choreographed dance with all forms of media across all platforms.

They know the media can heighten their exposure and the rewards that that can bring, but they must also surely know that the media are also driven by producing copy that expands readership and produces profit.

Football clubs have went to great lengths to introduce media training and the art of it is in the individual making a lot of noise, but actually saying nothing of substance.

Give these bastards an inch and they'll steal the proverbial mile.

The clubs themselves are aware of this and warn the players to avoid questions and answers that can be easily misinterpreted or taken completely out of context. When Arsenal sign a player like KT, they are not only investing in talent on the field, they are also hoping that many Celtic fans will continue to take an interest in the player and perhaps invest in merchandise to show their ongoing support of the boy. Perhaps they underestimated the priority of a club like Celtic's fans are only ever concerned with events regarding Celtic and that we have gotten used to losing much-loved players over the years.

This is becoming a sideshow now and another distraction from completing the job in hand. There will be a 1001 instances of this type of media escalation between now and the end of the season and every one of us knows it. Sorry KT, I love you fella, but our focus has to be directed back towards the task in hand and that starts at tannadump tomorrow.

Another attempt to sew division and cause hassle. KT left because he wanted to. We moved on, disastrously as it happens at LB, but, we will get there. As for the Judas? Well, some people cant take it. Him.saying hes scared to come back though? Fuck off Kieran, that's just what they bastards want. You wanted to go and you did. End of.

Another attempt to sew division and cause hassle. KT left because he wanted to. We moved on, disastrously as it happens at LB, but, we will get there. As for the Judas? Well, some people cant take it. Him.saying hes scared to come back though? Fuck off Kieran, that's just what they bastards want. You wanted to go and you did. End of.
Dont tell the media public someone called you Judas , sticks and stones and all that. Had he not told his wee sob story we would not have heard of this and that I am sure would have been that, I am sure none of us run to our mammies when someone calls us a name, FFS considering who is in the management seat at present maybe a wee chat to the guy and ask so how do you cope Lenny with Bomb threats, bullets and contant graffit Kill Lennon.

Dont tell the media public someone called you Judas , sticks and stones and all that. Had he not told his wee sob story we would not have heard of this and that I am sure would have been that, I am sure none of us run to our mammies when someone calls us a name, FFS considering who is in the management seat at present maybe a wee chat to the guy and ask so how do you cope Lenny with Bomb threats, bullets and contant graffit Kill Lennon.
He should have kept his fucking mouth shut. If he didnt know they would use it against us he's not the brightest. I was bitterly disappointed he left when he did. I wasnt angry though, but I did feel a palpable feeling of being let down. He chose to leave, so all this utter shite about him being forced out is pathetic horsehit. He chose to leave, he left, his guaranteed place as a legend died that day. All the badge kissing in the world means fuck all to me. It only makes you look stupid when you decide playing for a team who are shite is better than 10iar. I hope the boy does well, but, I wont lose any sleep over it one way or another.

Back