KT no happy

For me the wee man is a warrior. He had injuries that were directly related. Cascade injuries I'll call it. He kept playing through it. He kept playing for the badge.
At the point he transferred he was broken.
I've posted before about this but if this sees fresh eyes then wake up.
That lad did the job of two men.
Pelvic, hernia and everything related was 100% him doing everything he could and shifting pain onto untrained muscle groups so he could show up and push for our titles.

BR did not protect him when he needed it.
KT insisted he did not need protection.

The result was our lad arriving at arsenal broken.

I for one am bursting with pride he has healed and playing well again.

He is an honest lad and no amount of paper pish will twist his loyalty.

No matter how many quotes from an interview are hilighted.

Arsenal have had one of the worst injury record scores. They knew he needed time and they would eventually have one of the world's best left backs.

Shock horror . Not to me .
They have one

All the best KT. Your efforts for our 10 crippled you for a year. Any bitter lads on the fence acknowledge that.

We have idiots in our support but the counterfeit banksy was probably a hun.

Just sayin because KT couldnt

HH KT
A great and very worthy comment Bobo,lest we not forget this Bhoy was and always will be one of our own.
This was definitely a zombie comment meant to ease the pain of the shitty £60 a pop fake tops they bought,,next they,ll queing up to buy the Peckham Spring Water..

HH.

Just seems a bit dramatic...i mean obviously no one but KT can say how he felt but come on. The guy must have had threats and abuse from the scum on a daily basis. Never felt the need to tell anyone he was scared to go home. Is he building up his story to gain some pity? He doesn't need to. He is and always will be a celtic fan. Sure some fans don't like what he did but I'm sure no one at our club would wish him harm. If he loves the club so much he should at least think about what he is saying. He knows it will be used against all of the support.
Never understand why some footballers talk to the Media other than representing their club at a Press Conference.

I look at KT and what he gave the fans and club in the past fondly and passionately even. Some superb memories from one so young. Whether he wanted the move or the club wanted the money or both are now of little relevance to me, unless KT himself came out and rubbished the board and I cant see that happening any time soon. I wish him well and arsenal fans are now getting to see the benefits a fully fit KT can bring to any side. One of my favourite memories of KT was his performance at CP v Leipzig he was immense in that game and I wouldnt be surprised if that performance was the final piece of the jigsaw arsenal required in their conviction to sign him. That being said, I could sit here all night and day writing superlatives for KT and his Celtic career. I wont however as Celtic and I as a celtic supporter have more important things to concentrate on than romancing about a former player. What he did for us is unquestionable as is what he physically gave us. I will always wish him success and the best but hes no longer our player. I believe that those who are currently plying their trade at CP need our support more so than a former player. Of course I'm proud of one of our former bhoys winning silverware in a foreign country with a bigger club. So congratulations in getting the job at Barcelona Henrik Larsson 🙂. My focus has to be on this Celtic side and what they stand to achieve, so it really is a case of thanks for the memories and good luck KT for me at least.

Last edited:
I look at KT and what he gave the fans and club in the past fondly and passionately even. Some superb memories from one so young. Whether he wanted the move or the club wanted the money or both are now of little relevance to me, unless KT himself came out and rubbished the board and I cant see that happening any time soon. I wish him well and arsenal fans are now getting to see the benefits a fully fit KT can bring to any side. One of my favourite memories of KT was his performance at CP v Leipzig he was immense in that game and I wouldnt be surprised if that performance was the final piece of the jigsaw arsenal required in their conviction to sign him. That being said, I could sit here all night and day writing superlatives for KT and his Celtic career. I wont however as Celtic and I as a celtic supporter have more important things to concentrate on than romancing about a former player. What he did for us is unquestionable as is what he physically gave us. I will always wish him success and the best but hes no longer our player. I believe that those who are currently plying their trade at CP need our support more so than a former player. Of course I'm proud of one of our former bhoys winning silverware in a foreign country with a bigger club. So congratulations in getting the job at Barcelona Henrik Larsson 🙂. My focus has to be on this Celtic side and what they stand to achieve, so it really is a case of thanks for the memories and good luck KT for me at least.
You are 100% correct Winter,this Bhoy never at anytime gave me cause for concern at the position he played at,hand on heart I cannot say that about our custodians of the same position.
KT told his story to Simon Donnelly last week,he was convinced the deal was of and it did not bother him too much he said,him and Tom Rogic were receiving treatment together at Lennoxtown when the big man said,so KT is the deal on,dont think so big man he replied but it does,nt bother me..
When he got the phone call from Celtic it was 7pm at night,he was down the park watching his pals train,he was told to get to the airport immediately there was a plane waiting for him.
He mentioned something about a 2.5 hour delay for the plane which he said gave him time to speak to his family,his mother and father and his pals about the move,they all gave him the green light.
What a lot of people seem to forget Winter,we gave Arsenal a cripple we left it up to them to get him back to the condition he was used to,there was no doctors guarantee written into that contract that KT would come back to peak fitness and be the player he was,but as it turned out Arsenal have won a watch,he came back bigger and better than he was now they are reeping the benefits.
I hope I am fortunate enough to someday watch the same KT run out of that tunnel wearing the hoops again,what a wonderful sight that would be..

HH.

You are 100% correct Winter,this Bhoy never at anytime gave me cause for concern at the position he played at,hand on heart I cannot say that about our custodians of the same position.
KT told his story to Simon Donnelly last week,he was convinced the deal was of and it did not bother him too much he said,him and Tom Rogic were receiving treatment together at Lennoxtown when the big man said,so KT is the deal on,dont think so big man he replied but it does,nt bother me..
When he got the phone call from Celtic it was 7pm at night,he was down the park watching his pals train,he was told to get to the airport immediately there was a plane waiting for him.
He mentioned something about a 2.5 hour delay for the plane which he said gave him time to speak to his family,his mother and father and his pals about the move,they all gave him the green light.
What a lot of people seem to forget Winter,we gave Arsenal a cripple we left it up to them to get him back to the condition he was used to,there was no doctors guarantee written into that contract that KT would come back to peak fitness and be the player he was,but as it turned out Arsenal have won a watch,he came back bigger and better than he was now they are reeping the benefits.
I hope I am fortunate enough to someday watch the same KT run out of that tunnel wearing the hoops again,what a wonderful sight that would be..

HH.
We didn’t sell them a “cripple“ he was just carrying an injury, no doubt he was coming back, there was no “gamble” involved, they got what will prove to be one of the best left backs in the country and probably the world, the £25 million is already looking like a steal, future Arsenal captain, wouldn’t be surprised to see him moving to one of the stellar clubs for triple that money in a few years time, earning us even more with our sell on clause, like Roberson will always have a place in his heart for our club......you can leave Celtic, but it will NEVER LEAVE YOU 🍀💚

We didn’t sell them a “cripple“ he was just carrying an injury, no doubt he was coming back, there was no “gamble” involved, they got what will prove to be one of the best left backs in the country and probably the world, the £25 million is already looking like a steal, future Arsenal captain, wouldn’t be surprised to see him moving to one of the stellar clubs for triple that money in a few years time, earning us even more with our sell on clause, like Roberson will always have a place in his heart for our club......you can leave Celtic, but it will NEVER LEAVE YOU 🍀💚
Crippled was a bit strong Bellshill Bhoy,let me downgrade that to injured..

HH

Back