KT no happy

If the club comes out and says he pushed the move and he doesnt refute it , that says it all , surely!!!..Id trust Lawwell as much as i trusted Tierney tbh..Like i said , he left so who cares how he does now as i aint an Arsenal fan..I care about the players who play for CELTIC..We made him famous not the other way round..He aint helping in our 10 in a row so goodluck to him..I really have no interest in him at all apart from pointing out some facts about him
10 , got to disagree , the fact that he’s not said a word either way means nothing , he is no longer a Celtic player but he will always be a supporter , maybe just does not want to give the smsm more click bait pish

Thought KT was a bit tougher than that to be honest. Someone wrote a wee message on a wall?? Oh dear....least he wasnt sent bullets or bombs. Take it for what it is KT, some wee shitebag ned with a spray can, and just get on with your life. Visit your family, pop into celtic Park and watch your fav team, if and when you get a chance....but please please please stop giving the "journalists" (stop laughing at the back) back in fair Caledonia their wee clickbait anti-celtic stories they crave from ex-celtic players like yourself.

Does it really matter whether it was KT who wanted to go or it was Lawwell who wanted him to go.
The Bhoy is no different from anybody else who wanted to get on.
He had a carrot dangled in front of him which would have had every player in Scottish football drooling over,he went from £25000 to £75000 per week almost £4 m per year,that is not only life changing money for KT but for his whole family who I have no doubt the Bhoy shares it with..
He is a very lucky Bhoy who has the opportunity 99% of us would kill for,sure he has lived the dream and what a dream it was to be able to play for the club you supported since you could talk,and yes I think Celtic did a lot for KT but lets not forget Bhoys and Ghirls the same KT has done a lot for Celtic,they were a perfect match for the period of time they were together,I have no doubt there will be another KT along shortly just not soon enough to help us get to 10 iar ..
Me personally,I have nothing but gratitude and above all respect for the Bhoy who never once since he pulled the hoops over his head gave me cause to say,,we need to get a left back,,unfortunately that is all I have been saying since he left..

HH.

For me the wee man is a warrior. He had injuries that were directly related. Cascade injuries I'll call it. He kept playing through it. He kept playing for the badge.
At the point he transferred he was broken.
I've posted before about this but if this sees fresh eyes then wake up.
That lad did the job of two men.
Pelvic, hernia and everything related was 100% him doing everything he could and shifting pain onto untrained muscle groups so he could show up and push for our titles.

BR did not protect him when he needed it.
KT insisted he did not need protection.

The result was our lad arriving at arsenal broken.

I for one am bursting with pride he has healed and playing well again.

He is an honest lad and no amount of paper pish will twist his loyalty.

No matter how many quotes from an interview are hilighted.

Arsenal have had one of the worst injury record scores. They knew he needed time and they would eventually have one of the world's best left backs.

Shock horror . Not to me .
They have one

All the best KT. Your efforts for our 10 crippled you for a year. Any bitter lads on the fence acknowledge that.

We have idiots in our support but the counterfeit banksy was probably a hun.

Just sayin because KT couldnt

HH KT

Last edited:
For me the wee man is a warrior. He had injuries that were directly related. Cascade injuries I'll call it. He kept playing through it. He kept playing for the badge.
At the point he transferred he was broken.
I've posted before about this but if this sees fresh eyes then wake up.
That lad did the job of two men.
Pelvic, hernia and everything related was 100% him doing everything he could and shifting pain onto untrained muscle groups so he could show up and push for our titles.

BR did not protect him when he needed it.
KT insisted he did not need protection.

The result was our lad arriving at arsenal broken.

I for one am bursting with pride he has healed and playing well again.

He is an honest lad and no amount of paper pish will twist his loyalty.

No matter how many quotes from an interview are hilighted.

Arsenal have had one of the worst injury record scores. They knew he needed time and they would eventually have one of the world's best left backs.

Shock horror . Not to me .
They have one

All the best KT. Your efforts for our 10 crippled you for a year. Any bitter lads on the fence acknowledge that.

We have idiots in our support but the counterfeit banksy was probably a hun.

Just sayin because KT couldnt

HH KT
👏👏👏👏Well said Bobo! said when KT left, he could move to another league, or spend the rest of his life like John Kennedy, or worse, in a wheelchair, apart from the broken leg he suffered as a youth player, the hammer throwers targeted him when he broke into the first team, the snake ran him into the ground,it was the Salzburg game that did it for me,that was the night ah thought he was finished,but since his spirit is so strong, he's back to his best,and i for one wish him every success,and he should be welcomed back for the 10 in a row party with open arms! HH KT!☘🍺

👏👏👏👏Well said Bobo! said when KT left, he could move to another league, or spend the rest of his life like John Kennedy, or worse, in a wheelchair, apart from the broken leg he suffered as a youth player, the hammer throwers targeted him when he broke into the first team, the snake ran him into the ground,it was the Salzburg game that did it for me,that was the night ah thought he was finished,but since his spirit is so strong, he's back to his best,and i for one wish him every success,and he should be welcomed back for the 10 in a row party with open arms! HH KT!☘🍺
Watched the same game Duffy (Salzburg) I've got a mad eye for an injury now. Even a twinge ...I spot it in open play. Makes me shudder.
Watched him fucked. Pulling up
Not making runs. Then sprinting and doing exactly what he shouldn't of done as an injured player.
Fucking diehard.
There are a few "fans" and a sparse few that have twisted an ankle once. I've learned to walk again after two broken legs and torn and snapped acl in the same sitting.
Learning to walk.
To get to a professional level again I respect every guy on the road to recovery. It's a massive commitment. To equal your usual is so hard to do. To play like the lad again is amazing.

HH keep at it I say

Last edited:
I noticed that Larrys home town, Felton, has just been hit with an evacuation order.
Let us know ye n yours are OK Larry.
Hahahahahaha..............Don't ask, Rich

AWKWARD!!!!
I actually evacuated yesterday, one day before the mandatory evacuation, because the air quality in Felton has been awful. But no real fire threat, so far, in Felton. What is "awkward," as SP notes (and SP and I had discussed this previously), is that my daughter had convinced me to stay with her and my ex-wife (her mother) in her mom's apartment in Santa Cruz. Not a lot of conversation going on there, to say the least.

Hope your in-laws are OK, Richybhoy.
We made him famous not the other way round..He aint helping in our 10 in a row so goodluck to him..I really have no interest in him at all apart from pointing out some facts about him
Completely disagree. It's the historic players that make the club legendary, not the other way around. Also, we don't get to where we are right now -- near 10 in a row -- without great players, so you might want to bear in mind that Tierney contributed, some might say to a large degree, to where Celtic is at the doorstep of 10.

In Tierney, you have a player who spent 2/3rds of his life in the Celtic system and his play brought success to the club. Not only that, whether intentional or not (and I'm guessing it's not), he serves as a living, breathing representative of how good the Celtic training system is from the youth level up to the first team. The lad is a walking trophy machine -- won several for us, and now the FA Cup for Arsenal. That reflects fantastically on Celtic.

It inspires awe that you have people tripping over themselves fawning over Virgil Van Dijk and Moussa Dembele -- as they probably should -- because they contributed a year or two to Celtic and, at the same time, some "fans" dragging Tierney because "he left before the 10." That's complete bullshit.

I actually evacuated yesterday, one day before the mandatory evacuation, because the air quality in Felton has been awful. But no real fire threat, so far, in Felton. What is "awkward," as SP notes (and SP and I had discussed this previously), is that my daughter had convinced me to stay with her and my ex-wife (her mother) in her mom's apartment in Santa Cruz. Not a lot of conversation going on there, to say the least.

Completely disagree. It's the historic players that make the club legendary, not the other way around. Also, we don't get to where we are right now -- near 10 in a row -- without great players, so you might want to bear in mind that Tierney contributed, some might say to a large degree, to where Celtic is at the doorstep of 10.

In Tierney, you have a player who spent 2/3rds of his life in the Celtic system and his play brought success to the club. Not only that, whether intentional or not (and I'm guessing it's not), he serves as a living, breathing representative of how good the Celtic training system is from the youth level up to the first team. The lad is a walking trophy machine -- won several for us, and now the FA Cup for Arsenal. That reflects fantastically on Celtic.

It inspires awe that you have people tripping over themselves fawning over Virgil Van Dijk and Moussa Dembele -- as they probably should -- because they contributed a year or two to Celtic and, at the same time, some "fans" dragging Tierney because "he left before the 10." That's complete bullshit.
Exactly ^^^

👏 👏👏👏👏 same as the bullshit some'fans'spout about James Forrest, that bhoy is just a few goals off the 100 club, not as a striker, a phuqin winger! amazing achievement and some folks don't rate him? meh!!!!!!!!🍺🥳

👏 👏👏👏👏 same as the bullshit some'fans'spout about James Forrest, that bhoy is just a few goals off the 100 club, not as a striker, a phuqin winger! amazing achievement and some folks don't rate him? meh!!!!!!!!🍺🥳
I'll nail my colours to the mast. Did it on another thread of "players you rate"
Watching James back then I couldn't be fucked with the no final ball. The mad runs to nowhere. The shite end product. Running intended areas of space.

Immaturity and maturity balance in terms of tallent and criticism. On both our parts 🙄

The wee man has now and is now doing th biz numbers wise. I just wish he was more of a ruthless bastard and in faces more

That bit of aggression would raise his game to another level. He has never had that and never will have that get stuck in spirit.
Jamsey still protects himself as if he is 15 on his debut. I've seen him run shoulder to shoulder in the heat and win a tussle.
So he can do it
If he has to think about it he chooses not to

Love the boy but I watch and don't miss usually

29 now he has to be a different player now

Back