Lawwell out

BhoyWunda is right unfortunately. Professional football is all about money these days. I don't understand how anyone can think otherwise. The vast majority of our squad are earning anything from 1k to 30k per week. To them it's a job. It's been like that for a long time.

As I said before it doesn't justify fans being taken advantage of & it isn't something I'm comfortable with but it's something I accept because it's the plain truth. If Lawwell didn't run it like a viable business we'd end up like a certain deceased club...

There definitely are gems but in general you only find a player of Dembele's calibre every few years at best. You find player's of Larsson's calibre once in a lifetime...or maybe never again.

The board have definitely made mistakes but at the same time we reportedly have a hefty enough wage bill & a lot of fans don't take into account.
"There definitely are gems but in general you only find a player of Dembele's calibre every few years at best. You find player's of Larsson's calibre once in a lifetime...or maybe never again."

I would include Tierney, Brown, Forrest, McGregor and wee Griff in the gem count as alongside bargains we found with the likes of Henrik etc, you have defo won a watch when you have loyalty and commitment for with it you have the makings of a TEAM.

"There definitely are gems but in general you only find a player of Dembele's calibre every few years at best. You find player's of Larsson's calibre once in a lifetime...or maybe never again."

I would include Tierney, Brown, Forrest, McGregor and wee Griff in the gem count as alongside bargains we found with the likes of Henrik etc, you have defo won a watch when you have loyalty and commitment for with it you have the makings of a TEAM.
That's a matter of opinion. I wouldn't put Brown, Forrest, McGregor or Griff in the same class as Dembele nevermind Larsson. Good players yes but not the same level for me.

That's a matter of opinion. I wouldn't put Brown, Forrest, McGregor or Griff in the same class as Dembele nevermind Larsson. Good players yes but not the same level for me.

And i never mentioned class either, i gave you a different perspective, loyalty is slowly going out of fashion as the buck becomes more tempting. i would enjoy these guys you have made it known their desire to be here when they could have left for more money. Just a different type of find when looking for stability. HH BC

And i never mentioned class either, i gave you a different perspective, loyalty is slowly going out of fashion as the buck becomes more
And i never mentioned class either, i gave you a different perspective, loyalty is slowly going out of fashion as the buck becomes more tempting. i would enjoy these guys you have made it known their desire to be here when they could have left for more money. Just a different type of find when looking for stability. HH BC
You're right about the loyalty that's true. Although I wouldn't bank on McGregor or even Tierney staying their entire careers with us. I hope I'm wrong. But any of those players you mentioned would work harder for us as a team compared to the likes of Dembele that's true ??

Aye I agree the board should spend a little more than they have for definite. I know they feel they have to be careful given how UEFA only want the big countries to make the big money & given the demise of that other lot from Govan...but still they should have forked out the extra cash for the likes of McGinn!

HH Maria ? ?
Ipox not Govan. A lot of great Tim's stay in Govan. ☘️

Ipox not Govan. A lot of great Tim's stay in Govan. ☘️
Long long time ago in late 60s early 70s
when you could only get a drink only on Sunday night in a hotel (pubs closed) or a club ,mate’s father used to say there’s mere Irish catholic Tim’s fae Govan (Irish Channel)than blue noses go into the big rangers club on Edmiston drive on a (Sunday night only), he actually lived Broomloan road high flats next to the Ibrox house pub.by the way that’s were Tommy Coyne’s dad used to frequent now and again I know that my auld da worked with and used to drink with him now and again in Govan (Irish channel) Wine alley,Neptune street,Kintra street, long before Albion way pub was built,so you’re right about us Tims in Govan forever your’s in Green h.h

when you could only get a drink only on Sunday night in a hotel (pubs closed) or a club ,mate’s father used to say there’s mere Irish catholic Tim’s fae Govan (Irish Channel)than blue noses go into the big rangers club on Edmiston drive on a (Sunday night only), he actually lived Broomloan road high flats next to the Ibrox house pub.by the way that’s were Tommy Coyne’s dad used to frequent now and again I know that my auld da worked with and used to drink with him now and again in Govan (Irish channel) Wine alley,Neptune street,Kintra street, long before Albion way pub was built,so you’re right about us Tims in Govan forever your’s in Green h.h

You're 100% right mate but to be fair all professional football is a business these days. It's not something I'm comfortable with but there's no other way to compete unless the club treat it like a business. That said they shouldn't take fans for granted either.
But they do blind loyalty( hate that word) but that is what they do ,disco lights ,hotel,for who ? Tell me please probably could not stay the night in it h.h

Did a it ae winching in Shaw St in Old days lassie called oreily. Happy days indeed. Yours in celtic. HH. ☘️
Just to even it up a done my winching down in the Dunny ( just for the younger kids a Dunny is the basement of a old tenement)I am sure
you AllyBhoy,knows my favourite one next to Empire Bar on the Govan road Oh happy days right enough great by the way you started this? Memories Forever

Just to even it up a done my winching down in the Dunny ( just for the younger kids a Dunny is the basement of a old tenement)I am sure
you AllyBhoy,knows my favourite one next to Empire Bar on the Govan road Oh happy days right enough great by the way you started this? Memories Forever
Remember the old cowboys and lassies going tae the gran ole opry paisley Road toll. Ffs stetsons gunbelts boots and spurs. Pmsl when the fighting broke out. Where's the Duke John Wayne when he wiz needed. Lmao. HH chubbstar. ☘️

All that and more, my primary school was in Admiral street just across P R West Our Lady and St Margarets,before the gran ole opry it was Imperial picture hall,used to once a week sometime on a Friday night with my 2 big brothers,then Saturday if Celtic at home with my dad on the supporters bus (Govan all Saints) at Napier Street at Govan Road,then up to paradise, programme,macaroon bar lifted over, over to the jungle father would lift me up to wall at back and watching game some players then,Bertie Peacock,Bobby Evans,Jim Kennedy,Young Big Billy,Bertie Auld,Alec Byrne.to mention a few in that era was football heaven for the young Chubbstar
Unfortunately we weren’t a very good side in then .memories thanks AllyBhoy for planting the seed in ma head Forever Green ??h.h

The Wine Alley for the folks who don't know was called that because it was rhyming slang - it was full of wine grapes (papes) Nice eh? ?

Back