League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

url=https://imgflip.com/gif/3ituu2]
3ituu2.gif
[/url]
Well, she seems nice
We
Are
Trophyless
Pricks
Taking this well eh

OK, maybe we weren't offside. The first photo is before the free kick, the second is as the free kick is taken and the rangers defenders have rushed back (Helander's hand is circled to show where he is - I know his hand can'tplay someone onside) and the last photo from behind the goal shows he was at least in line when the ball was kicked (or alternately at least 3 Celtic players were over a yard offside if you listen to the media and sevco fans).

20191209_073529.jpg
20191209_074042.jpg

OK, maybe we weren't offside. The first photo is before the free kick, the second is as the free kick is taken and the rangers defenders have rushed back (Helander's hand is circled to show where he is - I know his hand can'tplay someone onside) and the last photo from behind the goal shows he was at least in line when the ball was kicked (or alternately at least 3 Celtic players were over a yard offside if you listen to the media and sevco fans).

View attachment 5631
View attachment 5633

The hun second from the left is very clearly playing everyone on-side.....lurking Huns.....GIRFUY

How does it fee?...After Beautiful Sunday, enjoy Blue Monday - 'That's the first trophy of the season in the cabinet - it's brilliant,' Lenny...

View attachment 5631
View attachment 5633

We were right in line with the 18 yard line in the North stand and I was certain that there was no question of offside. Was surprised and rather amazed to read about it on the rather noisy bus home.

View attachment 5631
View attachment 5633
Like thousands of other Celtic fans from where we were all sittin (in the house /pub/game )

it was definitely onside , the ref saw it and he's got eyes in the back of his head , the linesman saw it and he's a hun

And every tim in the land saw it so GIRFUYpayback for all those years we were cheated

Back