Lennon blasts want away Celtic players after £30m Champions League disaster

look ok 30 million gone down the swanney but i and im sure thousands of fellow celtic fans would like to know why are we so dependent on these monies when we have 2 billionairs on our board. it doesnt seem to be a problem for the skanks across the tcity who seem to be able to just pull money out of their arse when needed wether by fair or foul means is irrelevant as is if these so called celtic minded people were in any way intersted in the well being of our club then they would be showing a greater commitment to eclipsing the cowboys on the south side maybe we should as i have said many times be exploring the huge global irish diaspora across the globe for a more realistic investment

look ok 30 million gone down the swanney but i and im sure thousands of fellow celtic fans would like to know why are we so dependent on these monies when we have 2 billionairs on our board. it doesnt seem to be a problem for the skanks across the tcity who seem to be able to just pull money out of their arse when needed wether by fair or foul means is irrelevant as is if these so called celtic minded people were in any way intersted in the well being of our club then they would be showing a greater commitment to eclipsing the cowboys on the south side maybe we should as i have said many times be exploring the huge global irish diaspora across the globe for a more realistic investment
I recently read that Desmond and other Irish shareholders are not interested in putting any real money into the club (as in buying Players) they are wanting to see share profits. I have often asked why our board don't go against Rangers when they come out with remarks against us then I read that P L and Bankier signed into the 5 way agreement. Would like to know if this true. HH

Lennon embarrassed himself with that statement last night. "It's been bugging me for ages" well go and have a fvcking word with these so called players, Neil. Don't bring it out publicly as an excuse because you don't like facing up to the fact this was mostly your responsibility.

Chasing that wheel that's just came off might be a good idea, Lennon. Looks like they don't want to be here either

Lennon embarrassed himself with that statement last night. "It's been bugging me for ages" well go and have a fvcking word with these so called players, Neil. Don't bring it out publicly as an excuse because you don't like facing up to the fact this was mostly your responsibility.

Chasing that wheel that's just came off might be a good idea, Lennon. Looks like they don't want to be here either
(y)

"It's been bugging NFL for ages"
but he picks n plays em*

NFL 4 all his faults was usual media savvy, he lost d plot last night, made his self look evn mor incompytent

I recently read that Desmond and other Irish shareholders are not interested in putting any real money into the club (as in buying Players) they are wanting to see share profits. I have often asked why our board don't go against Rangers when they come out with remarks against us then I read that P L and Bankier signed into the 5 way agreement. Would like to know if this true. HH

What we do know that is definitely true.....is they did nothing to oppose it...

It's more than £30m. Add on at least £20m to that. Lawell would still be looking at cheap cunts who do fuck all no matter how much we had. He is the main bottleneck to our progression. Hes a shitebag. A cheapskate, dithering bastard, shitebag. As long as caution and hesitation is our strategy, we will never progress and more likely decline. And it's all self inflicted.

I've said it many times. Sevco will never fuck us up. We will. And every season Lawell is in charge we will keep going backward regarding Europe, and if we dont change, domestically too. Imagine losing the keague to a skint, deed club? If that happens they should all be chased along London Rd by a seething mob.

It's more than £30m. Add on at least £20m to that. Lawell would still be looking at cheap cunts who do fuck all no matter how much we had. He is the main bottleneck to our progression. Hes a shitebag. A cheapskate, dithering bastard, shitebag. As long as caution and hesitation is our strategy, we will never progress and more likely decline. And it's all self inflicted.

I've said it many times. Sevco will never fuck us up. We will. And every season Lawell is in charge we will keep going backward regarding Europe, and if we dont change, domestically too. Imagine losing the keague to a skint, deed club? If that happens they should all be chased along London Rd by a seething mob.
Im not gonna try and explain it to you again.

Your accounting doesn't add up.

celtic last time in champions league we earned 100M approx

the seasons since then have not had less than 70 million income.

The fact other clubs appear to have special peepo status and access to unverified fundingis irrelevant to reason why we failed against a weaker team with no money in comparison to us.

The reason club didn't qualify has feck all to do with spending more money.

Its about proper systems and better recruitment under the restrictions of the rules.

Our players are miles better individually than the teams we lose to.

the system and mindset of players on pitch is manager and boards role as well as financially keeping club sustainable.

they have failed to identify the rot in team

and have failed to drill team with discipline and failed to promote good measures to keep players in shape and motivated.

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud m8. I know Ronnie signed Ajer but I’d include him. Not necessarily all Rodgers signings, but he was obviously encouraging players to try their luck elsewhere and was there long enough to pickle some heads with his cult leader, like stare.
im not sure the players are the problem.

Rebrov said these celtic players are the best individual players his team have beaten since he manger

which means he thinks lennon system isn't effective against weaker players with better system

And I agree with rebrov

celtic players are good enough

I believe they are motivated to play the system coz they are good players

but there doesn't seem to be a system other than charge.

charge with good players has got lennon out of jail against weak Scottish teams

But it is not utilising the strengths of the players and its certainly not making them better players for team football

they are not passing ball well

they are skilful but they either just do what they like or thats Neils system

either way he failed with massive resources against a poor team in relative terms

if anybody is not a team player they need punted

whether they are pre or post lennon

im not sure the players are the problem.

Rebrov said these celtic players are the best individual players his team have beaten since he manger

which means he thinks lennon system isn't effective against weaker players with better system

And I agree with rebrov

celtic players are good enough

I believe they are motivated to play the system coz they are good players

but there doesn't seem to be a system other than charge.

charge with good players has got lennon out of jail against weak Scottish teams

But it is not utilising the strengths of the players and its certainly not making them better players for team football

they are not passing ball well

they are skilful but they either just do what they like or thats Neils system

either way he failed with massive resources against a poor team in relative terms

if anybody is not a team player they need punted

whether they are pre or post lennon
I didn’t mean my point to be the main problem, just one of many.

Back