Lennon Going In Next 24 Hours

Mixed emotions for me, if true. Relieved that he is finally leaving but gutted that he failed so badly to deliver 10IAR. I'll thank him for his previous achievements but there is no avoiding the fact that this clusterfuck of a season has been nearly a complete unmitigated disaster (scraping the Quadrafenian Treble apart). Good luck Neil. 🍀

According to tomorrow's Sun
Whit the Fuk difference duz it make if Kennedy left in charge?? 🤬🤬🤬.. How the Fuk is HE STILL THERE AFTER 7 YRS OF CONTRIBUTING FUK AW!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. GET THE LOT AE THEM TAE FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Exactly m8, if he wins the last 8 games duz he get the job in the Showers tae!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. If an announcement is made saying just INTERIM then Fine but if he's in wae a shout based on results GET YIRSEL TAE FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think youve hit the nail on the head with the showers theory. He caught someone in the showers that he shouldn't have. The fuckin unsackable man. Teflon Kennedy!

Fuckin big nose is still there. He's a fuckin snake if ever I seen one. Why is he not chased to fuck too? He's every bit as much to blame as lennon

I think youve hit the nail on the head with the showers theory. He caught someone in the showers that he shouldn't have. The fuckin unsackable man. Teflon Kennedy!
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS 🤡🤡🤡🤡 is STILL there!! NO PROVEN ABILITY OF ANY KIND, IS IT JUST FUKIN WAIFS & STRAYS WE TAKE IN NOO?? 😏😏😏😏😏

I'm telling ye, he caught lawell with the togs down. No other explanation
DEFO M8, Lennon mustav handed back the piccies he had or been paid aff!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. When u think that we've DRAPPED 12 pts since they beat us Jan 2nd against UTTER FUKIN DROSS we'd be 6 behind & aw tae play fur!! So baith ae them had Sumit tae bargain wae, Fuk knows whit but CLEARLY we'll NEVER GET TAE KNOW!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Back