LENNON IN CHARGE THU V MILAN??

Why not, a useless manager for a meaningless game.
Players made their feelings clear yesterday. They haven't quite downed tools in the league yet but it's coming if the wage thief isn't removed rapidly. Does anyone think Scott Brown wants 'The Captain who threw away the 10' to be the footnote of his career?
A useless manager that has how many trophies?
A manager that’s time is up and clearly has lost a dressing room, but useless ?

Do you think mate it would have all been different if fans allowed in stadium? My thoughts on it are just don't know. Maybe this season was the one that was just too far to win. ☘️☘️
I CERTAINLY don't think the players can get Motivated m8 with nae fans but put it this way after Ferencvaros, Huns game, Sparta & Ross County games the Fans wd have went BALLISTIC 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Players are getting away wae Fukin MURDA!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I CERTAINLY don't think the players can get Motivated m8 with nae fans but put it this way after Ferencvaros, Huns game, Sparta & Ross County games the Fans wd have went BALLISTIC 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Players are getting away wae Fukin MURDA!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Thats a fact Eddie and Ntcham think they can turn up for France and give it yahoo then come back to Glasgow and sit on their arse. Not singling out but if Christie etc can go play an international and come back and still put in a 90 minute shift then they two are been found out. I would sell Eddie in January and NtCham.

Thats a fact Eddie and Ntcham think they can turn up for France and give it yahoo then come back to Glasgow and sit on their arse. Not singling out but if Christie etc can go play an international and come back and still put in a 90 minute shift then they two are been found out. I would sell Eddie in January and NtCham.
Spot on boab
The problem is we need to get a tune out of Eddie before then
The difference in price could buy us 3/4 players
Any scout watching him now would be like 🤷‍♂️

Don't think we'd get £10M fur him m8 & Ntcham 50 bob!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Sell on clause fur Eddy as well so we'd be losing cash & that is DEFO NOT the Liewell way!!

So there’s the question
If we wanted rid of the wasters what could we get
Eddie 25 million on this form tops
Nycham the bam 3/4 million
Christie 2 million without the left foot

Back