LENNON IN CHARGE THU V MILAN??

Rumours tonight is that the axe falls tomorrow. Kennedy will be interim manager until permanent appointment.

Well they better have that permanent appointment in place very soon, if people think things have been bad under Lenny then Kennedy being in charge for any length of time is gonnae be a clusterfuck of epic proportions!

And when I say 'they' I mean Dermot Desmond really because getting rid of Lenny will be pointless if Lawell remains in place and he still gets a say in who the next manager is because it is him who is at the root of this whole fucking mess.

I’ve said

I’ve said many times the decline started towards the end of his second season
Was pish tae watch
They still had a chance till late on and they were in a Effin mess
Tae be HONEST M8 we've been MINCE last 2 Seasons & ONLY the FILTH Collapsing has seen us guy the League! Noo they're daein whit we NORMALLY dae & we're no up fur the CHALLENGE! 5 pts is NOT UNSURMOUNTABLE but keep playing the way we are & we could be heading fur 4th in the League! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Well they better have that permanent appointment in place very soon, if people think things have been bad under Lenny then Kennedy being in charge for any length of time is gonnae be a clusterfuck of epic proportions!

And when I say 'they' I mean Dermot Desmond really because getting rid of Lenny will be pointless if Lawell remains in place and he still gets a say in who the next manager is because it is him who is at the root of this whole fucking mess.
Well said
I think we need to clear the decks
Lawwell is been a fantastic chief executive business wise but the worst director of football known in football
He completely misjudged the res 12 feeling among the support

Sumwan tell me whit the Fuk John Kennedy duz?? 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. He's apparently NOT THE DEFENSIVE COACH SO WHIT THE FUK DUZ HE DAE???????

Well said
Lawwell is been a fantastic chief executive business wise but the worst director of football known in football
He Dizny give a Fuk about the Support m8!! I WANTED THE FILTH DEED FUREVER, TRAP DOOR NAILED FUKIN SHUT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. They have kept the Survival lie gon since 2012 & noo they've MORTGAGED everything tae the Hilt they've Figured out how tae beat the DROSS & that includes us & unless we GET OUR ARSES IN GEAR then it's their League & NOT ONE OF US CAN ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT'S UNFURLING!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sumwan tell me whit the Fuk John Kennedy duz?? 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. He's apparently NOT THE DEFENSIVE COACH SO WHIT THE FUK DUZ HE DAE???????
He holds a clipboard. Have you not seen him sitting on the bench with the clipboard? That clipboard ain't gonna get to and from the bench on its on! Goodness me - senior clipboard attendant is such an important role in today's game.

Well said

Commercial and sponsorship deals he cannae be faulted on mate......but everything else he's touched has turned to shit. The contempt he and the likes of Bankier display towards the support should see them chased oot the door.

Commercial and sponsorship deals he cannae be faulted on mate......but everything else he's touched has turned to shit. The contempt he and the likes of Bankier display towards the support should see them chased oot the door.
That's why he's MINTED M8, ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! Right Folks it's been a laff coz if we cdny laff we'd Greet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. You never kno 2mro could bring a Rodgers type announcement & there's Shergar just ran by ma Front Door🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back