Lennon?

Deary me how bad are things at the crumbledome? ...10m financial black hole,many millions to pay, split dressing room, a u18 manager, can't sell anyone of value because there a distressed club..and anyone's gonna lowball knowing that
..and Chairman as a convicted liar? FUCKIN LOVE BEING A TIM! HH✊☘☘☘
financially blackballed criminal pathological liar as chairman who asked for cva to be rejected

Who should be Celtic manager?

What budget is correct for wages?

Who should we sell?

Who should we buy?
Ach, he'll have to refer you to his grandmaster gonky for the (ahem) "answers" to those questions, TET.

They'll have no bearing on reality mind, but why let the facts get in the way of a good delusion.

Now, I'm away to find six huns to practice my kung fu and ninja skills on!

I'm not a Celtic supporter because I've never been to Glasgow. Why do I keep buying all these shirts, scarves, and jackets? And why do I spend so much time on The Noise?
Spent my day in the West End mate, pain in the arse, one and a half hours doing a job, 5 hours stuck in traffic or looking for parking spaces, if you ever go to Glasgow stick to the East End that's my advice!

I'm calling to say that it's over spherical my dear you're now free to go.

Your saying you're sorry you hurt me but you hurt me much more than you know.

I'm now on the blue side of lonesome right next to the heartbreak hotel, I'm sitting alone in a tavern on a barstool not doing so well.

and you want me to speak to you..it's over fur good this time spherical.
And i thought i smoked good shit😏

Members online

Latest posts

Back