Lennon?

"Well allow me to retort "

Chase yersel ya fuckin roaster.

Have you got a boax as well loopy or has naebody voted for you tae get wan? a widnea be surprised if naebody voted for ye loopy, but I'd vote for you nae problem pal if it got you aff this place fur haulf an hour and gave us all some fuckin' peace fur a wee while..in fact if a thought it wid give us a wee bit of respite fae yer constant drivel I'd buy ye wan maself...I afficially hereby vote fur loopy fur a boax.

Have you got a boax as well loopy or has naebody voted for you tae get wan? a widnea be surprised if naebody voted for ye loopy, but I'd vote for you nae problem pal if it got you aff this place fur haulf an hour and gave us all some fuckin' peace fur a wee while..in fact if a thought it wid give us a wee bit of respite fae yer constant drivel I'd buy ye wan maself...I afficially hereby vote fur loopy fur a boax.
:poop:

Wee kinky fred puts his purple pointy melon above the parapet again.

I think you might have opened yourself up to a bit of a verbal fucking now, pal. Hoopy is gonna make a mess of you, my little hunchbacked lumjumper.......I've got the popcorn ready for watching the xxx-rated fucking you're away to get

Just sayin, pal

Just oot o' curiosity, fred. Are you in the huffy-puffy pie wie me?

You don't call, you don't text, you don't reply anymore.

If I was a sensitive soul, I would think that you were trying to avoid me.

Say it ain't so, fred.........

💩💩

We possibly got off on the wrong hoof Clay but I'm all for burying the hunchet, I mean hatchet, so I will gratefully receive your well intended gift of a boax. I'm assuming you know Stevie? You fire the 150 to him and he'll send me my boax, sorted.
Who knows this might be the start of a beautiful friendship, I could invite you round to share the pleasures of my boax, then we could spend some time in my workshop and I'll make a nice boax for you. I'm a bit short on long lengths of timber just now but I could run you through the bandsaw first, smaller boax you understand, more efficient.

Just oot o' curiosity, fred. Are you in the huffy-puffy pie wie me?

You don't call, you don't text, you don't reply anymore.

If I was a sensitive soul, I would think that you were trying to avoid me.

Say it ain't so, fred.........

I'm calling to say that it's over spherical my dear you're now free to go.

Your saying you're sorry you hurt me but you hurt me much more than you know.

I'm now on the blue side of lonesome right next to the heartbreak hotel, I'm sitting alone in a tavern on a barstool not doing so well.

and you want me to speak to you..it's over fur good this time spherical.

I'm now on the blue side of lonesome right next to the heartbreak hotel, I'm sitting alone in a tavern on a barstool not doing so well.

Keep taking the Deludamol

HH 😷

We possibly got off on the wrong hoof Clay but I'm all for burying the hunchet, I mean hatchet, so I will gratefully receive your well intended gift of a boax. I'm assuming you know Stevie? You fire the 150 to him and he'll send me my boax, sorted.
Who knows this might be the start of a beautiful friendship, I could invite you round to share the pleasures of my boax, then we could spend some time in my workshop and I'll make a nice boax for you. I'm a bit short on long lengths of timber just now but I could run you through the bandsaw first, smaller boax you understand, more efficient.
Ach, he's that wee that if you halved him, you could fit him in a shoebox, Hoopy.

Hahahahahaha aye, you're definitely on the BLUE side, fred

Back