Lennon?

I'm calling to say that it's over spherical my dear you're now free to go.

Your saying you're sorry you hurt me but you hurt me much more than you know.

I'm now on the blue side of lonesome right next to the heartbreak hotel, I'm sitting alone in a tavern on a barstool not doing so well.

and you want me to speak to you..it's over fur good this time spherical.
You do remind me of someone..... :unsure:

I'm now on the blue side of lonesome right next to the heartbreak hotel, I'm sitting alone in a tavern on a barstool not doing so well.

Back to fester fester mate...you reek! HH....Mike Ashley CSC.

:poop:

What's better on a Friday night, consuming Stella or consuming trolls? Tough call, I'm for another Stella bring on the troll, I'll decide later.
It's a no-brainer, Hoopy.........shit, I meant fred has no brain, Hoopy.

You take your time and have a wee drink to think about it. The eternally stupid never go away. They're just no smart enough to know when to give up.

And that tavern.......would that be the Louden Tavern, fred?

It's a no-brainer, Hoopy.........shit, I meant fred has no brain, Hoopy.

You take your time and have a wee drink to think about it. The eternally stupid never go away. They're just no smart enough to know when to give up.
Aye SP it's like trying to crack the enigma code! Fuck knew they were thick but my God.....Never mind it's the hope.....always the hope.......

You do remind me of someone..... :unsure:

Who do I remind ye of loopy? is it Andrew Carnegie that gave away a' his millions 'cause i want tae buy ye a boax..who is it pal I'm gettin'all excited, I'll no sleep tae ye tell me, noo hurry up and let me no who it is..thanks pal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back