Lenny the Poodle or Carrying the Can MERGED

Theverdict1

Well, blow me over with an imaginary feather. The Taylor interest is dead. None of the 3 players promised to be on the plane are here. Every time Lenny opens his mouth he is made to look like a poodle being smacked and told to get back in his basket.

My main fear that I stated regarding his appointment was he would have zero power. Each time he tries to reassure us somebody is working to get players in Lawell does fuck all and makes his pet look a complete arse.

A yes man who will do what he’s told from a prick who does nothing but fuck us up.

What a combo.

Remember what the green brigade said don't take your eyes of the road the next 2 matches will tell it won't matter if it's lenny the poddle him and Pete will be in the same dog pound Pete knows the score.

Lawell is bombproof. He doesn’t give a fuck. I’m starting to think King turned him, he’s doing more for they counts than King or the 3 Bears ever could.

i have said it before and i will say it again no club in the history of the world takes so long and makes signings so complicated as celtic every day we are lured into one false dawn after another about this player and that player yet the huns seem to be able to sign players at will honestly another f**K up at ipox on sunday will i fear be a bridge too far for our long suffering support

Well, blow me over with an imaginary feather. The Taylor interest is dead. None of the 3 players promised to be on the plane are here. Every time Lenny opens his mouth he is made to look like a poodle being smacked and told to get back in his basket.

My main fear that I stated regarding his appointment was he would have zero power. Each time he tries to reassure us somebody is working to get players in Lawell does fuck all and makes his pet look a complete arse.

A yes man who will do what he’s told from a prick who does nothing but fuck us up.

What a combo.
Trying to do nine and ten on the cheap makes me sick. A bank balance is better than 10iar ???? WTF.
I'm not saying go all hunnish and blow the lot, but, can we not afford decent full back? If the money in the bank is not for bettering the playing staff then why are we accumulating so much of it ? What is it going to be used for ?? eh ?

The annoying thing is that even if Lawwell was to leave now he will receive a golden handshake worth £millions as a thank you from our board which would have been more than the cost of buying a quality defender! This penny-pinching is so infuriating and completely needless.

Trying to do nine and ten on the cheap makes me sick. A bank balance is better than 10iar ???? WTF.
I'm not saying go all hunnish and blow the lot, but, can we not afford decent full back? If the money in the bank is not for bettering the playing staff then why are we accumulating so much of it ? What is it going to be used for ?? eh ?

Hotels and bonuses

HH?

Peter is keeping a tight grip on the buscuit tin, the hotel, compensation for the victims of abuse from Torbets time at the boys club.

Plus Peter is a footbal expert(in his own mind) & he feels the team is good to go for this season. Unless there is work goung on in the back ground tae bring players in.

Celtic is run like a tory model where the masses (fans) pay taxes (tickets and merch) for services (the team and facilities). At the top of the pyramid sit the politicians (board) who constantly contrive to slash services to ensure they can cream off as much as possible for themselves.

Celtic is run like a tory model where the masses (fans) pay taxes (tickets and merch) for services (the team and facilities). At the top of the pyramid sit the politicians (board) who constantly contrive to slash services to ensure they can cream off as much as possible for themselves.
I'd agree with that but what Tory owned enterprise would miss out on the biggest contract of all through not investing for 4 out of 6 years. If that was say a fighter jet contract it would never happen. That's the bit I don't get. Sometimes I wonder if we're downsizing with a view to having agreed to sell

I'd agree with that but what Tory owned enterprise would miss out on the biggest contract of all through not investing for 4 out of 6 years. If that was say a fighter jet contract it would never happen. That's the bit I don't get. Sometimes I wonder if we're downsizing with a view to having agreed to sell

Not qualifying for the CL and the manner in which it happened stinks imo. The way in which the game was officiated screamed corruption and the way Celtic went about their business beggared belief. Tories have made many questionable decisions which have negatively affected the UK but enriched themselves and their base. Who's to say Tories on the board wouldn't torpedo CL participation for a personal payoff. The corruption at FIFA is a matter of historical fact and as PL's influence increases so too does his access to the higher levels of bung.

I think my prediction that not one single new player would come between last week and the end of the transfer window is looking good. And I was only half-serious. It's remarkable. Is Greg Taylor worth £3 million? I have no idea - I don't know enough about him, but plenty of people think he is. You can't just blame Lawwell though - when a German team tried to sign him for £350,000, Killie said he was worth £1 million, but now he's worth £3 million when we come calling. Ofc we expect this shithousery from chairmen in this country. You'd think, even just 'politically' speaking, Lawwell would cough up the cash for him. But nope - he doesn't give a fuck about any of the consequences of this.

As it happens, I'd rather we went for the boy Meling, but it seems to me that he's going to be even harder to land than Taylor.

Not qualifying for the CL and the manner in which it happened stinks imo. The way in which the game was officiated screamed corruption and the way Celtic went about their business beggared belief. Tories have made many questionable decisions which have negatively affected the UK but enriched themselves and their base. Who's to say Tories on the board wouldn't torpedo CL participation for a personal payoff. The corruption at FIFA is a matter of historical fact and as PL's influence increases so too does his access to the higher levels of bung.
Mad as it all sounds I see the logic. The process to the bung would make sense but who'd pay for us to go out?

I think my prediction that not one single new player would come between last week and the end of the transfer window is looking good. And I was only half-serious. It's remarkable. Is Greg Taylor worth £3 million? I have no idea - I don't know enough about him, but plenty of people think he is. You can't just blame Lawwell though - when a German team tried to sign him for £350,000, Killie said he was worth £1 million, but now he's worth £3 million when we come calling. Ofc we expect this shithousery from chairmen in this country. You'd think, even just 'politically' speaking, Lawwell would cough up the cash for him. But nope - he doesn't give a fuck about any of the consequences of this.

As it happens, I'd rather we went for the boy Meling, but it seems to me that he's going to be even harder to land than Taylor.
Meling is still my hope. If Rosenborg do go out tonight that may be possible. His contract is up december 2020,

Said it at the time and stand by it - Melling was never anything more than a squirrel. Deliberate disinformation put out through Chris Sutton to manipulate Celtic fans. Whoever is behind the disinformation is an enemy of Celtic. The question is whether they are from amongst those CS mixes with in the media or amongst the club itself.

Mad as it all sounds I see the logic. The process to the bung would make sense but who'd pay for us to go out?
If Cluj turn the result around tomorrow you have your answer or perhaps Slavia fancied Cluj more than a non-sabotaged Celtic. I know I sound like I've got shares in a tinfoil factory but it's hard to see anything other than gross negligence at best and sabotage at worst in how this summer has gone. And it is but one of many summers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back