Lenny the Poodle or Carrying the Can MERGED

Said it at the time and stand by it - Melling was never anything more than a squirrel. Deliberate disinformation put out through Chris Sutton to manipulate Celtic fans. Whoever is behind the disinformation is an enemy of Celtic. The question is whether they are from amongst those CS mixes with in the media or amongst the club itself.

Sutton may have been used but he would never be complicit in that. That bastard Lawell? I wouldn’t put it past that Sevco living cunt. His love for them becomes more apparent with every day that passes. He had the opportunity to kill them as a threat and lost us £100m due to him either being a useless prick or a sleeper.

I detest him and if we lose the league because of him he should be chased along London road by a Lawell hating mob. All the traitor has to do us make it to Bridgeton where he will be welcomed as a hero. Bastard that he is.

i have said it before and i will say it again no club in the history of the world takes so long and makes signings so complicated as celtic every day we are lured into one false dawn after another about this player and that player yet the huns seem to be able to sign players at will honestly another f**K up at ipox on sunday will i fear be a bridge too far for our long suffering support

I find your last 3 words baffling tbh....fans of every other team in Scotland could be labelled that...us? Get a grip man

I find your last 3 words baffling tbh....fans of every other team in Scotland could be labelled that...us? Get a grip man

You don’t think our shambles of a defence, losing out on the CL, failing to bury Sevco, and this transfer window has been a shambles. Letting them close the gap with no money? Getting humiliated in Europe year after year because we are led by a shitebag?

How good could we be without him? I feel long suffering with that bastard fucking us up at every turn. £100m gone in the last two years alone.

If Cluj turn the result around tomorrow you have your answer or perhaps Slavia fancied Cluj more than a non-sabotaged Celtic. I know I sound like I've got shares in a tinfoil factory but it's hard to see anything other than gross negligence at best and sabotage at worst in how this summer has gone. And it is but one of many summers.
When none of this makes any sense and we have a board that rarely talks it's no wonder we fill in the gaps with all manner of stuff.
Ya total rocket :ROFLMAO:

You don’t think our shambles of a defence, losing out on the CL, failing to bury Sevco, and this transfer window has been a shambles. Letting them close the gap with no money? Getting humiliated in Europe year after year because we are led by a shitebag?

How good could we be without him? I feel long suffering with that bastard fucking us up at every turn. £100m gone in the last two years alone.

Long suffering??

Christ on a bike

Where are we gettin the

no signings from

is it because there not on the plane or is cos some of the football managers firing out names all week had set there deadline for today and are now throwing a hissy fit

2 important games coming up press throwing out stories and folk biting , Taylor offered to a german club for a million , were told 3m fkthat evryone and there dog can see that is a bad deal

Meiling won't sign until after the champions league game so it's a wait and see after tonight

As for johnjames Aberdeen players post ffs more pay per view pish

Not making any excuse for the board ,there in the last chance saloon this time fk it up at there own peril ,cos this time i feel the full wrath of the support

Nobody coming in will also confirm Lenny is a poodle

I'd agree with that but what Tory owned enterprise would miss out on the biggest contract of all through not investing for 4 out of 6 years. If that was say a fighter jet contract it would never happen. That's the bit I don't get. Sometimes I wonder if we're downsizing with a view to having agreed to sell
This has all the hallmarks that were heading in that direction , it would explain why were a cash rich club

Celtic is run like a tory model where the masses (fans) pay taxes (tickets and merch) for services (the team and facilities). At the top of the pyramid sit the politicians (board) who constantly contrive to slash services to ensure they can cream off as much as possible for themselves.
Mike that makes me think there's not to much of a difference between Peter and dave king.
think about it, just slaver a load e bollocks to keep the masses on side enough,promise the world but sadly not quite achieve what we wanted but hey-ho we tried...
Only difference really is Peter's job is made so much easier.

Where are we gettin the

no signings from

is it because there not on the plane or is cos some of the football managers firing out names all week had set there deadline for today and are now throwing a hissy fit

2 important games coming up press throwing out stories and folk biting , Taylor offered to a german club for a million , were told 3m fkthat evryone and there dog can see that is a bad deal

Meiling won't sign until after the champions league game so it's a wait and see after tonight

As for johnjames Aberdeen players post ffs more pay per view pish

Not making any excuse for the board ,there in the last chance saloon this time fk it up at there own peril ,cos this time i feel the full wrath of the support

Nobody coming in will also confirm Lenny is a poodle

This has all the hallmarks that were heading in that direction , it would explain why were a cash rich club
I am genuinely starting to believe it.

So a quick summary, Lawell is a torry, a bung taking bastard and possibly a hun. Lenny is an idiot, a back seat driver and a wooly dog. We got knocked out of the CL because of sabotage. Depressed yet?

Is Lawell a torry? I don't know dont really care if I'm honest, is he a hun? I would doubt it, did he sabotage our chances in the CL so he could get a juicy bung? Emm I would think not.
As for Lenny the idiot dog, after all that he's done as a player, captain and manager of Celtic I think he deserves a bit of respect, remember all the "we are all Neil Lennon" banners? I take it we're not all Neill Lennon anymore?

An alternative and factual view would be we've just won 8IAR, the treble treble, we're top of the league, we are still in Europe, we have by far the best squad in the county, we have more money than all the other teams in scotland combined and we're not huns. It's maybe not perfect but it's hardly a bloody shambles.

Back