Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

To be completely accurate, I was miles late to the party. There were loads of people on here calling you a hun and an idiot long before I realised you were a complete fcukwit.

Have a nice day.

ps

If you want to be part of a "discussion board" then don't insult everyone on it otherwise you might find that they think you're a.....oh wait

Naw you started the insults ya tosser.. you were just trying to be a smart arse trying to be funny eh! If you want to dish it out that's ok..as long as you can take it back and don't run away!

Oh really well tell us all about how much money you won on your scum lot beating us a few weeks back and your trying to claim to be a Tim, go fuck yourself

It's none of your business how much i won but it was plenty..i bet with my head not my heart..i learned that a long time ago..now you can go and fuck yerself as well

Can't beat a wee noise fight 👍

On reflection from last night, the only 2 things the manager did wrong was bringing on Eddie instead of Griff or Klamala....A fully firing and fit Eddie would obviously be first choice but I feel Griff in particular could have pressurised their back line better and fired the few dead balls we had into the target area better.... The other being not subbing Ntcham at 60 mins..to be fair, I can't go him as a player but he had one of his best Half's for a long time...however he was clearly blowing out his arse after an hour.....
Other than that, we are going in the right direction and the result and the manner of our first hour performance will be a massive boost to players fans et al 👍👍

Hello Clay. Getting angry and insulting people does not do anything for one's argument. I can only speak for myself. As a young lad I was lifted over the turnstile by Celtic diehards now gone. I was blessed to see the Lisbon Lions in Celtic Park in the 1960s. I am so very lucky to have become a shareholder in the initial share offering. I am also a season ticket holder going back to the mid 1970s. Now each match I travel to costs me several hundred euro. I am lucky that I can still make a good number each year.
I have seen good days and bad days. I enjoy the Noise very much, but I do not think that hurling anger and insults around is going to do anything for a debate. Being civil and respectful is not always easy in the heat of a moment. So calm breaths and smile. We have been in worse places, much worse places indeed, and still came up smiling. It will be the same again this season.
🍀HH

Hi pod..it's no me that starts it..it's a the blawhard empty vessels oan here that give me pelters for nothin'..it's unbelievable the shite a get oan here.

It's none of your business how much i won but it was plenty..i bet with my head not my heart..i learned that a long time ago..now you can go and fuck yerself as well

Everyone lights up a room.

Some when they enter and some when they leave.

Guess which one you are?

Betting AGAINST Celtic is bad enough but betting on the scum to win? FFS what a lowlife piece of shit you are.

No way on earth you can be a Celtic fan doing that. Don't let the door hit ye on yer vagina (apologies to all ghirls on here) on the way out ya mongrel.

Everyone lights up a room.

Some when they enter and some when they leave.

Guess which one you are?

Betting AGAINST Celtic is bad enough but betting on the scum to win? FFS what a lowlife piece of shit you are.

No way on earth you can be a Celtic fan doing that. Don't let the door hit ye on yer vagina (apologies to all ghirls on here) on the way out ya mongrel.
Gambling on certainties it's an easy way of making money..never let yer heart get in the way of who you think will win in any sport.

The bookies love people who bet like that.

I cleaned up in that game..I never miss an opportunity to make money on football when I can, regardless of who's playing..and fyi I'm more of a Celtic fan than you could ever be..ya tube.

Aye you're right I've got previous..for calling all you fkn widden ticketless tims oan here out!!

They'll be lucky if there's half a dozen on here wae tickets..the majority of you oan here hivnae a fkn season ticket between yous and it's those that are the fkn loudest know all's or the hun callers!!..you can spot them a mile aff.

More years than i care to remember I've been a shareholder and season ticket holder and I call it as I see it..couldnae gie a fuck what all you loudmouth wannabes oan here think..most of you oan here hivnae set foot in Celtic park in yer fkn lifes..so all you ticketless hun callers that don't contribute a penny to Celtic can go and fuck yourselves..you know who you are..and get it right fkn up yous.
Living up to the Classiless Clay
Acts like a Burd
Talks a loada Turd 💩
FUD.

HH 👏

Gambling on certainties it's an easy way of making money..never let yer heart get in the way of who you think will win in any sport.

The bookies love people who bet like that.

I cleaned up in that game..I never miss an opportunity to make money on football when I can, regardless of who's playing..and fyi I'm more of a Celtic fan than you could ever be..ya tube.
Quite right Classiless you remind me of an old Saying
Eat shoite 1000 million fleas canny be wrong.
you may not eat it but you do fucking talk it
💩💩💩💩💩💩

HH 💩

Hello Clay. Getting angry and insulting people does not do anything for one's argument. I can only speak for myself. As a young lad I was lifted over the turnstile by Celtic diehards now gone. I was blessed to see the Lisbon Lions in Celtic Park in the 1960s. I am so very lucky to have become a shareholder in the initial share offering. I am also a season ticket holder going back to the mid 1970s. Now each match I travel to costs me several hundred euro. I am lucky that I can still make a good number each year.
I have seen good days and bad days. I enjoy the Noise very much, but I do not think that hurling anger and insults around is going to do anything for a debate. Being civil and respectful is not always easy in the heat of a moment. So calm breaths and smile. We have been in worse places, much worse places indeed, and still came up smiling. It will be the same again this season.
🍀HH
1965.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Quite right Classiless you remind me of an old Saying
Eat shoite 1000 million fleas canny be wrong.
you may not eat it but you do fucking talk it
💩💩💩💩💩💩

HH 💩

Ah didnae start talking shite tae a came oan here jam..ah jist started it tae blend in wae everybody else oan here.

Back