Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

That's fair enough jc but when a hun is on here trying to cause shit, they will get the abuse they deserve
I totally agree John, if he really is a hun.....but I think he voiced his opinion and very expressly so.
His words may not be as I see it nor you and others will, but I honestly don't think I personally would label a vociferous opinion on here necessarily hunnish.
We all feel for our club, and some say it in words they wouldn't often say the next day......I've done it and wish I'd changed an odd word here or there.

Anyway bud I enjoy the little free time I don't often get to read the plethora of eyes on here who put vision into statements....Its great....... including yours and his....its why we love our team....all the way from Dundee like my pal SP.......

back to work now...unforch.....
will catch up later.......pubs shut tonight...oh well....see y'all at Michael Stellas's ...he's got some in....
..oops cannae even dae that....
:(

I totally agree John, if he really is a hun.....but I think he voiced his opinion and very expressly so.
His words may not be as I see it nor you and others will, but I honestly don't think I personally would label a vociferous opinion on here necessarily hunnish.
We all feel for our club, and some say it in words they wouldn't often say the next day......I've done it and wish I'd changed an odd word here or there.

Anyway bud I enjoy the little free time I don't often get to read the plethora of eyes on here who put vision into statements....Its great....... including yours and his....its why we love our team....all the way from Dundee like my pal SP.......

back to work now...unforch.....
will catch up later.......pubs shut tonight...oh well....see y'all at Michael Stellas's ...he's got some in....
..oops cannae even dae that....
:(
He’s goat Previous JC likes to stand outside StJohnstones grun wantin a square go me a prefer square sausage.
check his previous posts if your bored oot yir tits. Make your mind up

HH 😂

He’s goat Previous JC likes to stand outside StJohnstones grun wantin a square go me a prefer square sausage.
check his previous posts if your bored oot yir tits. Make your mind up

HH 😂

Aye you're right I've got previous..for calling all you fkn widden ticketless tims oan here out!!

They'll be lucky if there's half a dozen on here wae tickets..the majority of you oan here hivnae a fkn season ticket between yous and it's those that are the fkn loudest know all's or the hun callers!!..you can spot them a mile aff.

More years than i care to remember I've been a shareholder and season ticket holder and I call it as I see it..couldnae gie a fuck what all you loudmouth wannabes oan here think..most of you oan here hivnae set foot in Celtic park in yer fkn lifes..so all you ticketless hun callers that don't contribute a penny to Celtic can go and fuck yourselves..you know who you are..and get it right fkn up yous.

Aye you're right I've got previous..for calling all you fkn widden ticketless tims oan here out!!

They'll be lucky if there's half a dozen on here wae tickets..the majority of you oan here hivnae a fkn season ticket between yous and it's those that are the fkn loudest know all's or the hun callers!!..you can spot them a mile aff.

More years than i care to remember I've been a shareholder and season ticket holder and I call it as I see it..couldnae gie a fuck what all you loudmouth wannabes oan here think..most of you oan here hivnae set foot in Celtic park in yer fkn lifes..so all you ticketless hun callers that don't contribute a penny to Celtic can go and fuck yourselves..you know who you are..and get it right fkn up yous.
Whether you are or you aren't even a modicum of civility wouldn't go wrong.
If you're on just to wind it up then inevitably people will draw their own conclusions.
I have no problem with opinions but st least mutual respect works.
HH

Are you a tad angry🤔

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🏆🏆🏆🏆

clay away and

you representing the real fan club?

who be your favourite celtic manager and why?

Fk sake man. Do you even think before you type?

If you think it's ok to speak to fellow supporters like that then you really need to wire in about the valium big style sunshine.

It's no wonder a lot of folk think you're a hun. Calm the fk down ya child.

you representing the real fan club?

Fk sake man. Do you even think before you type?

If you think it's ok to speak to fellow supporters like that then you really need to wire in about the valium big style sunshine.

It's no wonder a lot of folk think you're a hun. Calm the fk down ya child.

Do you forget you started it trying to be wide wae yer poll pish??..and I'm the child!!..ya fkn eejit.

Last night was a good point to get imo. I said on here it would be a draw. Positives aplenty from the game Laxalt is going to be some player for us. Bain did well saved the penalty I a shaky moment when he came out to catch the ball bounced off him and they hit the bar. Calmac good performance from him also. Ajer done good till injury forced him off. Bitton didn't let us down. Duffy not so good but signs are there that he will come OK. Frimpong put a shift in as did Christie although sometimes too greedy with the shots he tries, would be better to lay the ball off more. Ntcham no comment. Moi best shift in a Celtic Jersey. Yeti tried his best but can do better. Brown OK but won't get 90 mins off him now. Rogic needs games to get up to his best. 2 things I would have changed Griff and Soro in starting 11.

Hello Clay. Getting angry and insulting people does not do anything for one's argument. I can only speak for myself. As a young lad I was lifted over the turnstile by Celtic diehards now gone. I was blessed to see the Lisbon Lions in Celtic Park in the 1960s. I am so very lucky to have become a shareholder in the initial share offering. I am also a season ticket holder going back to the mid 1970s. Now each match I travel to costs me several hundred euro. I am lucky that I can still make a good number each year.
I have seen good days and bad days. I enjoy the Noise very much, but I do not think that hurling anger and insults around is going to do anything for a debate. Being civil and respectful is not always easy in the heat of a moment. So calm breaths and smile. We have been in worse places, much worse places indeed, and still came up smiling. It will be the same again this season.
🍀HH

Do you forget you started it trying to be wide wae yer poll pish??..and I'm the child!!..ya fkn eejit.
To be completely accurate, I was miles late to the party. There were loads of people on here calling you a hun and an idiot long before I realised you were a complete fcukwit.

Have a nice day.

ps

If you want to be part of a "discussion board" then don't insult everyone on it otherwise you might find that they think you're a.....oh wait

Oh really well tell us all about how much money you won on your scum lot beating us a few weeks back and your trying to claim to be a Tim, go fuck yourself

Members online

Latest posts

Back