Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Well, that was a pleasant surprise last night. Still got problems in defence with stupid mistakes but apart from Duffy, I thought the defence stuck to their task for the majority, but the two goals were shambolic. The vast majority of the team played well, some brilliant, Laxalt and Ely, Ajeti worked well, Frimong was good and Bain saved the day. I agree with a coule of points made that we seemed to come out to hold on, never a good idea, but we have to be realistic and recognise they are a good team so we were going to be under the cosh. I thought Ntcham should have been replaced by Turnbull at the break and I would have also taken off Duffy for Bitton, on 60 as we were tiring Soro should have replaced Broony and Eddy coming on showed some great control.

A major blow was losing Ajer which means Duffy continues, he wasn't as bad as he has been but every mistake came from him in the defence, he flew at the corner that we conceded and was as near to it as i am to embracing Hinduism. Nowhere fucking near it, he was unlucky to defect the second in, but again. Diego was immense and held Ely be more effective, two brilliant goals and all round excellent display. I think once they got one we knew we would lose another, I was delighted we didn't buckle though and we should have won it with a coulee f better decisions by Ely.

This result and we are right back into the mix in the group. On to Sunday and Turnbull in for Ntcham, and if I was picking the team Soro in for Broony and Bitton and Hamed in the middle as Duffy for me cannot be trusted not to make a cunt of it often. Abet to lead the line and Eddy to come on on 60m. None of that will haven obviously and it will be Broony and Duffy and probably fucking Ntcham too. Lenny has got breathing space and he needs to build on it. Lets hoe he does. great result and like Reinnes, we should have won it. Is that light i see at the end of this bastard tunnel? I think it well might be.

Well, that was a pleasant surprise last night. Still got problems in defence with stupid mistakes but apart from Duffy, I thought the defence stuck to their task for the majority, but the two goals were shambolic. The vast majority of the team played well, some brilliant, Laxalt and Ely, Ajeti worked well, Frimong was good and Bain saved the day. I agree with a coule of points made that we seemed to come out to hold on, never a good idea, but we have to be realistic and recognise they are a good team so we were going to be under the cosh. I thought Ntcham should have been replaced by Turnbull at the break and I would have also taken off Duffy for Bitton, on 60 as we were tiring Soro should have replaced Broony and Eddy coming on showed some great control.

A major blow was losing Ajer which means Duffy continues, he wasn't as bad as he has been but every mistake came from him in the defence, he flew at the corner that we conceded and was as near to it as i am to embracing Hinduism. Nowhere fucking near it, he was unlucky to defect the second in, but again. Diego was immense and held Ely be more effective, two brilliant goals and all round excellent display. I think once they got one we knew we would lose another, I was delighted we didn't buckle though and we should have won it with a coulee f better decisions by Ely.

This result and we are right back into the mix in the group. On to Sunday and Turnbull in for Ntcham, and if I was picking the team Soro in for Broony and Bitton and Hamed in the middle as Duffy for me cannot be trusted not to make a cunt of it often. Abet to lead the line and Eddy to come on on 60m. None of that will haven obviously and it will be Broony and Duffy and probably fucking Ntcham too. Lenny has got breathing space and he needs to build on it. Lets hoe he does. great result and like Reinnes, we should have won it. Is that light i see at the end of this bastard tunnel? I think it well might be.
IMO they did not look like scoring a second and when they did it was a snider and a fucking fluke, Celtic looked more like adding to the tally, Ely took a touch to many when he should have had a go and let fly, Ryan Christie has to leave off the direct free kicks and try and vary them, look forward to Griffiths giving us options at the free kicks with Christie. NtCham was good in patches and good player but has a habit of allowing himself to be crowded, Laxalt set a record for most tackles whatever the fuck that means it does not get you a trophy so to fuck wi that pish, stats are for the other mobs no games in play trophy awards, Playing like the way we know they can, more games the better they are getting as a unit. Defo a loss losing Ayer but we have Bitton and El Hammad back and young Welsh to step up.
Last night no faults even Bain more than made up for one slight misjudgement and thats all it was. I think Bain is a fine keeper and a good find, he will be good with Barkass as we move further into the season/.

He’s goat Previous JC likes to stand outside StJohnstones grun wantin a square go me a prefer square sausage.
check his previous posts if your bored oot yir tits. Make your mind up

HH 😂
Oh right, forgot about that JS, and remember, he's the only real Celtic supporter on here
Square go up in Perth, ha ha ha, that was a belter
He also stated that most on here, have never been to Celtic Park
He's the knob's knob, but I think he loves Neil Lennon
HH

Oh right, forgot about that JS, and remember, he's the only real Celtic supporter on here
Square go up in Perth, ha ha ha, that was a belter
He also stated that most on here, have never been to Celtic Park
He's the knob's knob, but I think he loves Neil Lennon
HH
So basically what he is saying we in here are all just a big group who setup a blog to talk about a team we do not go to see or have ever been to see, and may not be able to for various reasons distance, illness etc. Maybe we are all just one person fucking with his head, maybe we are a robot that predict his text as he writes and have the answer already waiting for him and assing different names to keep him in here for a laugh typing to the same thing, maybe he is the experiment in here. Some how just think, naw he is just a bawbag.

So basically what he is saying we in here are all just a big group who setup a blog to talk about a team we do not go to see or have ever been to see, and may not be able to for various reasons distance, illness etc. Maybe we are all just one person fucking with his head, maybe we are a robot that predict his text as he writes and have the answer already waiting for him and assing different names to keep him in here for a laugh typing to the same thing, maybe he is the experiment in here. Some how just think, naw he is just a bawbag.
Why doesnt the moderator just ban him..Huns and orange basterds(same thing sorry but with more emotion in my voice) arent welcome here :)

Back