Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

Since Lennon would have been desperate for a job at the time and wouldn't have had too many offers, I can't see Lawwell not using that to his advantage to set Lennon's salary and termination conditions to his, Lawwell's advantage.
If thats the case, and its quite probable, why the reluctance to make a change? Even before the Dubai debacle the few wins we had was a sticking plaster over a gaping wound. The European games, the Ross County game? There was clear signs we weren't firing on all cylinders.
PL and DD could see what we all seen. Why didn't they act?
We don't know. We'll never know. What we do know is they didn't like the fans telling them so they erected a fence.
Tell you what I do know, Celtic will still be around long after all of them have gone. HH.

SportFootballCeltic

Measured Celtic manager Neil Lennon refuses to contemplate resignation after Livingston draw​

Neil Lennon says he has put “too much” into his job as Celtic to consider vacating it despite last night’s draw with Livingston appearing to make a managerial change at the club inescapable.​

By Andrew Smith
Wednesday, 20th January 2021, 11:17 pm

Neil Lennon's reaction says it all on another grim evening for the Celtic manager. (Photo by Alan Harvey / SNS Group)
Neil Lennon's reaction says it all on another grim evening for the Celtic manager. (Photo by Alan Harvey / SNS Group)
comments

HAVE YOUR SAY

Lennon cut a measured and controlled figure – in contrast to his angry demeanour in his Dubai-justifying flail-fest on Monday – as he sought to put his case forward for being retained despite a fourth straight league game without a win, the longest such run for the club in April 2000. It is a case that can no longer be made with any justification, however.
The subtext could be read as placing the onus on the Celtic board to initiate any change, which they will surely find impossible to resist on the back of a seven-month campaign that has been a horrorshow of utterly epic proportions that has left the Parkhead club 20 points behind Rangers with two games in hand.

https://www.top10bestdatingsites.co...24Xth6VMJDVzC--dsafjL3v8yC6jT4ox_bs6qeb_pXDAQ
https://themarketsguide.com/content...Sw24Xth6VMJDVzC--dsafjL3v8yDKkE4o1-HAidOJ05lu

"I won’t walk away, absolutely,” Lennon said, following a 2-2 draw in which Celtic fought back from a goal down, only to concede a second half equaliser when they were completely on top. “ A month ago we won the treble. Maybe no fans has had an adverse effect, I don’t know. But they haven’t reached the levels of last season. I haven’t changed, philosophy hasn’t changed but for some reason too many haven’t reached their levels. I’m very conscientious about the work. If the club need to make a decision they make a decision. You’re asking the wrong guy [about whether I will be still in post] and I’m fed up answering it. Everyone seems interested in my job. I’ll be here until told otherwise.

“Everyone is frustrated. We look to the next game and try to put wins together because the run isn’t good enough. Of course we can turn it around but we’ve been rapped with what’s happened the last couple of weeks. The performance tonight wasn’t too shabby at all. We can’t keep dropping points. We’ve only lost two games and draws have been from winning positions. We’ve been scoring enough goals but tonight we conceded two very poor goals.”

Did anyone see the stats of goals we've conceded from set pieces on sky? Something like 58%.

His legend status is well tarnished now. But this is always in the eye of the beholder.
However, a sadder outcome for Neil Lennon is the growing number of supporters that are losing respect for him. Only he can change this. But I wouldn't hold out much hope of him taking the decision needed to change this. Sad.

Last edited:
To say I'm fuming tonight is one hell of an understatement.
In a season that has already thrown up so many accusations, I am going to throw one at you now puppet Lennon.
I have played a lot of football and watched more, and its the first time I have ever seen a so called manager take off his best player by a country mile, keep on 3 dollops of shit for the full 90 min, and not for the first time this season have we been OK in the 1st half to only play worse than amateurs in the 2nd.
So I will accuse the puppet Lennon of not really wanting to win that match tonight and others beforehand.
Many still claim puppet Lennon as a legend figure, not for me no more, sorry.
Acting Mr Big balls with some very valid points on Monday to back to been the joke figure yet again.
I have long stopped laughing, all I see now is a man I can no longer stomach looking at, nor listen to the verbal diarrhoea he spouts after nearly every match now.
He seems to have his head so far stuck up PL traitors arse now questions should be asked, how do you clean your teeth?
PL traitor still and always will be a judus wanker.
As for you DD your nothing but another spineless cunt as well. Call yourself an Irish man? Your nothing but a disgrace to our country, no wonder you fuck off into hiding ya horrible turncoat Bastard.
I WANT OUR CELTIC BACK
without you 3 cunts who have turned our club into the laughing stock it is at present.
And when you all fuck off take the number of shower of wankers with yous that are no longer worthy of wearing our famous Jersey.

You'd think he'd value his own health more than he values money.

Apparently not.

He knows he's losing the fans respect rapidly. The really sad thing is, it's totally clear that he doesn't give a shit as long as he's getting paid.
I think its more than money

Members online

Latest posts

Back