Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

We have 4 of the fastest and skilled players in the league a solid midfield and strong defence the have Tafpen Gaulstone and Soapy as for the rest hopefuls at best the worry is what thier tactics will be to stop the forwards and midfield boots and studs I think, if Celtic play at the top of thier game they will Hammer them 4-0 or 4-1 if the get a penalty
We may have some of the fastest players in Scotland, but sadly we rarely take advantage of their pace by overplaying our possession with the tippy tappy crap around our own penalty box, allowing the opposition time to organise their defence. I know a lot of us on here are frustrated that we simply refuse to utilise the speed merchants up front with the occasional long ball from deep for Kyogo, Maeda, etc, to run onto. It is so blindingly obvious and it also gives the opposition second thoughts about putting our defence under pressure when we are fannying about at the back. Every one of us knows that sevco will throw everything at us for the first half hour and hopefully we don't gift them easy chances with sloppy/panicky mistakes at the back as we've done in the past as we stick religiously to this tactic.

You can't use pace against teams that park the bus and leave no space but you can use pace against teams who come out and have a go... hopefully they will come at us and leave space for our better players to exploit
If course you can use pace against teams that park the bus.

Dribble past them, or play quick 1-2's. Put the pressure on then at all times. Do you remember "we never stop"?

Instead we play tippy tappy , side to side keep ball. Possession is all well and good, but you won't score if you are on the half way line.

Dribble past them, or play quick 1-2's. Put the pressure on then at all times. Do you remember "we never stop"?

Instead we play tippy tappy , side to side keep ball. Possession is all well and good, but you won't score if you are on the half way line.
21 goal attempts 10 on target 7 off target
4 shots at Smartindale hawf wiy line
Against a bus parking team on a paish plastic patch.
No bad furra tippy happy team
We never stops at Shite heart lane noo
Moan the hoops

HH🍀

Possession doesn't win games. Scoring goals does. I believe in Kyogo.

As good as iwata has been I'd have to guess it'll be him who misses out , I'm with you on form at the moment Oriley has dipped in recent times and for all the brilliant saves George made that was a howler for Mattys goal.
Iwatas attitude has been first class have to say, no moans or groans just gets on with it.
Hopefully calmacs ready for the game but I think iwata will drop to the bench but I rarely get the full starting xi right so who knows.
If CalMac can't make it, we should unleash the 4 'Sons of the Rising Sun' against the zombies in the cauldron of hate, we'll hear all week about how Celtic are in crisis (usual pish from the SMSM) and how DeadCo and their world cup winning manager are favourites for the league title, but our Bhoys will be fired up against them, & the masons in black, including the VAR knob COYBIG get tore in & eat the breid YNWA

Exploit the spaces between Handsupson
And Soapy with the wurlds greatest full back
And take the chances we win if not the Mibbs will huv Thur say. 💚
But let’s get right into thum give everything you have and you’ll dae fur me ✅
MON the HOOPS

HH🍀

Last edited:
Oh come on Sean. Sevco have only been awarded a paltry 15 Tavpens in 27 domestic games since Clementine was recruited. That is just 56% of their matches. But the good news for them is that nearly every single penalty was vital and game-defining as they were given when they were struggling to get a breakthrough or draw level or win a game.
I stand corrected.. 1/1000!🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Yup EVERY FUKIN game they've been 0-0 or 1-0 after 80 mins & a TavPen is awarded! 🤬🤬🤬.. We MUST score 1st & SICKEN these Cunts then stand by & watch them knock Fuk oot each other!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exploit the spaces between Handsupson
And Soapy with the wurlds greatest full back
And take the chances we win if not the Mibbs will huv Thur say. 💚
But let’s get right into thum give everything you have and you’ll dae fur me ✅
MON the HOOPS

HH🍀
Exactly m8, I CANNOT Fathom why EVERY team duznt spot this, they are Fukin SHITE at the back! 🤣🤣🤣.. Tavpens their furthest forward player ffs, baw in behind or over the tap ae Oddbod & it's there fur the taking!! Big Bair (noo barred fae the Ludge! 🤣🤣) tore them tae SHREDS fur Murderwell.. Let's get Fukin intae them Bhoys!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Beaton the ref for Sunday a Slap in the face from the SFA/SPL because Celtic stood up to them. Expect a few honest mistakes, the only reason he has been appointed is they know he will bend any rule to give his team a Edge the other lot will be rubbing thier hands at the news,however you can’t beat skill and we have plenty of that Celtic have taken on 12 men before and will do it again still say we will Rip them come Sunday

Oh come on Sean. Sevco have only been awarded a paltry 15 Tavpens in 27 domestic games since Clementine was recruited. That is just 56% of their matches. But the good news for them is that nearly every single penalty was vital and game-defining as they were given when they were struggling to get a breakthrough or draw level or win a game.
Forget the penalties for a minute!!we need to be aware this prick can hit a free kick !!!no stupid fouls around or near the box??🙏that’ll be the mibs tactic??

Forget the penalties for a minute!!we need to be aware this prick can hit a free kick !!!no stupid fouls around or near the box??🙏that’ll be the mibs tactic??
Very true Esp, whatever we might think of tavpen ( who missed one there v hibs) he can hit a free kick as we've witnessed a few times now.
Oriley was the culprit last time and thankfully it didn't cost us.
I didn't agree with what Frank " wheres the burds" macca said about Oriley the other day and thought he downplayed his abilities but he was right about his tackling , that's something he has to work on. We cannot give free kicks away from 20 yards as that cnut can hit them alright.

Members online

Latest posts

Back