Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

We are in a battle now that is long overdue. PL is now clearly an obstacle to everything progressive, a Dino that DD should never have reincarnated. This is a massive failure for DD and his only hope is backing BR. There is so much evidence out there it condemns our board for inactivity as much as the SFA for match fixing. The lot need sent to jail. Looking at our board, these guys could sink the titanic before it left port! Pick pockets the lot of them. get them to feck. Hiring PL is a monumental failure, the guy is a tojan horse. If he fell in a swamp it would push him out, such are his values. DD values him because he puts money in his bank. shyt bags the lot of them. Give BR the players he ask for, if he fails get him to feck but dont judge a guy given a job but starved of tools. The tools are the board. we have no choice now but to highlight the corruption and match fixing by Crawford Allen and his merry goats. Media here will try hide and deflect, there needs to be external media involved. There should be no hiding place for these corrupt people. Our board has empowered these bottom feeders to suck the life from sport. Nothing is clearer than these guys need replaced as unfit for purpose.

I'm beginning to wonder if it is PLs business acumen or if its something else that DD wants him around for.
There's plenty guys who could turn the same profits from transfers and marketing deals with the amount of talent at Celtic and the huge worldwide pull of the club I think even I wouldn't fuk that up and I'm no great with money at all.
PL is still in some lofty position at ECA.
C&p'd this;

The 64-year-old will take up the position of vice chairman of the European Club Association [ECA]. He has also been made a member of the joint venture between the ECA and UEFA for the next four-year cycle.7 Sept 2023

Could it be the influence of PL and his position and contacts inside the ECA and now UEFA that DD values because PL seems somewhat overqualified if anything for the chairman's role given the other positions he's held here, CEO and Trustee for the Celtic foundation and still does elsewhere.
An inside man at ECA/UEFA joint ventures for next 4 years would be an asset to DD and useful to Celtic I'd have to think though how much power the ECA have has been in question before but things change , once there were no Premier leagues now every country has one.
Is he being propped up with a cushty position under DDs sphere of influence?
A Celtic supporter with a conspiracy theory what next? PL chairman for at least 4 years at Celtic as long as he's in his ECA vice chairman position?
The game has changed so much recently and we'll see it next European season.
Lots of questions this strange turn of events has brought up.
Found this site worth a look at while searching about PLs positions.
There's a lot to it and a lot I don't understand but i know others who might understand it better than me.

👆 there is a lot of information in there bursts my brain reading stock charts and financials but there's other stuff as well, maybe some of our resident market traders can make sense out of that section I canny at half 3 in the morning spliff bed 🛌 😴 HH

D Day await the verdict I’m sure the powers that be did not expect the reaction from Celtic by bringing in the leading Sports Lawyer, not the walk over they planned Rodger’s has enough video evidence from past decisions to put on the table which his lawyer Nick De Marco will I’m sure will have a field day looking forward to see what happens

Last edited:
The media showing thier normal support for our Manager their paragraph headed When will Rodger’s Celtic Ban be announced so no doubt the verdict has been made this from the Herald and we know who they support followed by the Daily Lier which says Rodger’s Celtic ban again a definite decision on the ban as said before are they telling theSFA what they expect the outcome to to be not a word when Clement wanted a ref banned from Ibloss??

Last edited:
I’d love to see us batter the Skag Select XI by four or five but will settle for any kind of win.
One thing for sure they won’t lie down to us like they do v Sevco. (same with the Minis, Naismith and Martindale sevvies first and foremost)
The livi central defenders will be allowed to foul at will but will be immune to bookings until the 80+ minute mark.

The media showing thier normal support for our Manager their paragraph headed When will Rodger’s Celtic Ban be announced so no doubt the verdict has been made this from the Herald and we know who they support followed by the Daily Lier which says Rodger’s Celtic ban again a definite decision on the ban as said before are they telling theSFA what they expect the outcome to to be not a word when Clement wanted a ref banned from Ibloss??
Here's the thing digger. All managers are obliged to give interviews after the game on tv.
The interviewers invariably try to load and slant the questions to provoke the Manager into saying something controversial, well its their job and makes good tv. But it's a complete load of bollox when said manager is then charged by the SFA for his comments.
BR was criticised for shutting down the BBC girl and then saying 'good girl'.
What do they want him to say?
No comment?

What a difference a lawyer makes, 1 game ban no problem to Celtic as has been said the ref and var not touched not that you would want too bet the media won’t be happy Tough………….Happy Easter

Last edited:
This shouldn’t be the end of this it should be the beginning,,,call these cunts out at all times!!surley we haven’t paid a top lawyer big bucks just so brendan can sit on a bench at ibrox??tell me it’s not so??got this mob on the back foot,!!or do we just wait til they just walk away with the title then moan!!!

Celtic can be pleased as Rodgers escapes Ibrox ban but sits out Livingston...

I'm sorry WC, but I disagree. I don't think Celtic should be pleased with this outcome at all. Sevco managers and the club have complained, threatened and issued stronger official statements than Brendan's complaint after being blatantly cheated and they have received zero censure or punishment.

It was a stitch up from start to finish. Then the inflammatory decison in appointing the very referee responsible for the appalling decisions in the very game we were shafted up in our next game was provocation of the highest order and a clear indication that they had already decided the outcome of this kangaroo court.

Qualified referees have repeatedly stated that Beaton and Robertson did not apply the current interpretation of the laws of the game as they have been instructed to do. The handball penalty is not a borderline nor even close decision - it is 100% agreed by everyone else it was very wrong. Now either that is as a result of shear incompetence or else it is due to corruption.

Based on today's SFA decision it was not the former, and based on Beaton's track-record of previous horrendous decisions then that leaves corruption as the only other reason for his incorrect decisions. And IMO, biasedness and cheating is a much bigger problem than incompetence and deserves further action & investigation. But we all know this will not happen, and we all know why!

Last edited:
Following on from BRs disciplinary appearance with the SFA on Thursday for comments about the officials at the Hearts game, the SFA have appointed the same referee for this game as the aforementioned Tynecastle game. Don Robertson. Surely a wind up, or more likely a get it up you.

I personally think it's great that he's been appointed!
Pelters level will be off the charts from the "away" support and the ref will be shifting himself...so let's see what you've got Don

I'm beginning to wonder if it is PLs business acumen or if its something else that DD wants him around for.
There's plenty guys who could turn the same profits from transfers and marketing deals with the amount of talent at Celtic and the huge worldwide pull of the club I think even I wouldn't fuk that up and I'm no great with money at all.
PL is still in some lofty position at ECA.
C&p'd this;

The 64-year-old will take up the position of vice chairman of the European Club Association [ECA]. He has also been made a member of the joint venture between the ECA and UEFA for the next four-year cycle.7 Sept 2023

Could it be the influence of PL and his position and contacts inside the ECA and now UEFA that DD values because PL seems somewhat overqualified if anything for the chairman's role given the other positions he's held here, CEO and Trustee for the Celtic foundation and still does elsewhere.
An inside man at ECA/UEFA joint ventures for next 4 years would be an asset to DD and useful to Celtic I'd have to think though how much power the ECA have has been in question before but things change , once there were no Premier leagues now every country has one.
Is he being propped up with a cushty position under DDs sphere of influence?
A Celtic supporter with a conspiracy theory what next? PL chairman for at least 4 years at Celtic as long as he's in his ECA vice chairman position?
The game has changed so much recently and we'll see it next European season.
Lots of questions this strange turn of events has brought up.
Found this site worth a look at while searching about PLs positions.
There's a lot to it and a lot I don't understand but i know others who might understand it better than me.

You would think such an influential guy would have his own house in order, but no. He has overseen the worst failures, hid then re invented himself, ghost busters couldn't pin him down! To get to such an elevated position carries no weight in the real world. I would not trust him to Iron a celtic shirt, he would unplug it to save a few quid. This conman is at the top of his game and surviving in plain sight of everyone. I see where you are coming from though Winter, lazy bones DD values these types. A guy who oversees our biggest failures is not someone I would want to influence anything other than his quick exit from the club. He is and will always be a tory fuukwit, feathering his own nest primarily to the detriment to all.

Getting back to Sundays game think it will be rough to say the least large shin and shoulder pads at the ready,like every game it’s stop Celtic at all cost Livi are bottom of the league with nothing to lose, so it will need to be a strong team on Sunday, hopefully we will come through with no bad injuries given our next game against the other lot Celtic have a few players coming back from injury we don’t need any setbacks I’m sure Celtic will beat them it’s the cost that’s worrying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back