Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

Training session on a horrible pitch. Dominated from start to finish but final ball really poor in first half. A lot better in second half and could and should have been 5 or 6 by the end.
Hatate and Paddy Kuhn the standout performers with CCV and Iwata not far behind.
Onwards to next week, if CalMac is fit it'll be interesting to see who he comes in for. It would be harsh on Iwata, and a mistake IMO, if he's the one to miss out.

Used to like Livi as a club when it started but noo can't stand the hammer-throwing cunts with their shite board and absolutely disgraceful plastic carpet! Someone needs to be shot for thinking that surface is acceptable not just for millions of pounds worth of players being asked to be on it but for thinking any attempt at proper football is capable to be played on it😠
Fuck ye, Livi, ye'll no be missed!

Now, let's get rid of , proddy Killie an aw!

TAL🍀👍

Used to like Livi as a club when it started but noo can't stand the hammer-throwing cunts with their shite board and absolutely disgraceful plastic carpet! Someone needs to be shot for thinking that surface is acceptable not just for millions of pounds worth of players being asked to be on it but for thinking any attempt at proper football is capable to be played on it😠

TAL🍀👍
That's the DANGER game m8 of the last 7 Killie away! Took Livingston 12 yrs tae come bak b4 make it 112 this time!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TAL🍀👍
Not sure but I think I read Killie are returning to grass next season.
Maybe some other Noise can confirm or correct me.
I thought we played some good football 2nd half, as BR said we just needed our strongest team back on the park.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the season now.

I thought we played some good football 2nd half, as BR said we just needed our strongest team back on the park.
Think you’re right

What a leveller that disgraceful pitch is. Add the MIB who game us nothing as per usual, and VAR who very quickly denied us a penalty which the Huns would have been given every day of the week, and a 3 nil result is quite acceptable.

Happy Easter everyone, and as always to all you lurking cheating Huns GIRFUY…

Killie return tae grass Season after nxt m8! Hopefully Livvie will end up in the Highland Fukin League! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back