Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

Good 2nd half, good performance again from kuhn , good substitutions as well Yang, Idah, Bernardo involved in the goals.
Bernardo starting to grow in stature with us and Portugal under 21 captain he's worth what benfica want which I think is the same as for Jota?
He's an asset to Celtic no doubt in my mind.
Good 3 pts , good 3-0 , good cleansheet , good riddance to spagettihad may it be another decade and more before we see that horror carpet again , pressure onto the bottle merchants COYBIG HH

First 45 today was so passive,we need to be fired up from the get go,,never any danger of that shower a shite doing anything but that’s not the point,we need to be more aggressive from the start…wee khun looking more like a player every game,some pace!!!..second 45 absolutely different gravy,well done bhoys on a fuckin embarresment of a pitch..every team that plays on that including the hunz should get every decision off the ref to put this mob into oblivion…..

Good 2nd half, good performance again from kuhn , good substitutions as well Yang, Idah, Bernardo involved in the goals.
Bernardo starting to grow in stature with us and Portugal under 21 captain he's worth what benfica want which I think is the same as for Jota?
He's an asset to Celtic no doubt in my mind.
Good 3 pts , good 3-0 , good cleansheet , good riddance to spagettihad may it be another decade and more before we see that horror carpet again , pressure onto the bottle merchants COYBIG HH
Paulo will do for me🍀

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpeg
    IMG_0347.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 13
The club should be asking the SFA for a detailed reason why the referee wasn't asked to look again at the Kyogo penalty incident by the VAR referee. Its a blatant foul and whilst I can understand Robertson not having a clear enough view to award a penalty questions need to be asked why Muir deemed it a fair challenge.
We need to question every decision, every week

unbelievable
If you were happy with that performance, then you are unbelievable.

Yes we were dominant, but we were playing against the worst team in the league, by far.

Our crossing was awful and the number of times we play the ball backwards is ridiculous.

We will need to be far better than that next weekend.

It was a quite incredible tifo display at the start of the game today by the Green Brigade 🍀
I applaud and salute every one of them yet again!

Many thanks GBTC🍀 1916
Definitely Maestro... Looked spectacular well done to all involved...

Although more people still seem to be talking about the hun Tifo yesterday at home to hibs. Most though are saying WTF is that.. I've looked at it fae awe angles and it looks like a wean has been let loose with the crayons again...

If you were happy with that performance, then you are unbelievable.

Yes we were dominant, but we were playing against the worst team in the league, by far.

Our crossing was awful and the number of times we play the ball backwards is ridiculous.

We will need to be far better than that next weekend.
Did you have us to score both halves Ket???

Not a great performance first half granted.. And Yea the crossing left a lot to be desired.... But the second half one and 2 touch play just destroyed them...

3 nuffin again against them... 99.9% of us are delighted with that... Even if we were 5up at the break today it would mean fek awe next week... We'll deal with that game next week... Remember one or two of our boys are just back from injury and Calmac is still to come back...

I missed the game so had to listen to Radio Shortbread as I was driving. For the ignored Kyogo penalty incident, uberHun Craigan did nothing but moan about how out of order Kyogo was for faking injury to try to win a penalty cos there was no contact on him! He complained that there was no reason for him to be rolling about for 2 or 3 minutes, just over 20 seconds after the incident.

Yet it was all comedy for them when the Livi player went down after only 10 minutes "to give his colleagues a breather" and even funnier when Obileye fouled Kyogo with no attempt to play the ball and did not get a booking.

It seemed like a frustrating first half with too many poor crosses. But dominant and it should have been more. Livi won't be missed and it will be difficult for them in the Championship, so hopefully we won't see them and their awful pitch for a long time.

Now here is a question for you all... Assuming you all agree that Calmac returns to start next week... Yeah...

Then who drops out of the starting midfield bearth from today's players... O'Riely seems to be a main stay and Iwata has been more than decent the last few games and only a bloody fool wouldn't start Reo next week... So who's out and why.. Or does Brendan change the shape????? 🤔

On form for me Matt loses out (Sorry Shammy)... But overall I'd find it hard to drop him...

So who do we play..

Did you have us to score both halves Ket???

Not a great performance first half granted.. And Yea the crossing left a lot to be desired.... But the second half one and 2 touch play just destroyed them...

3 nuffin again against them... 99.9% of us are delighted with that... Even if we were 5up at the break today it would mean fek awe next week... We'll deal with that game next week... Remember one or two of our boys are just back from injury and Calmac is still to come back...
I'm delighted with the result. It was the performance that was awful. Even though we totally dominated the second half, we still weren't that good. They were knackered from trying to chase us in the first half and had vastly inferior players.

Now here is a question for you all... Assuming you all agree that Calmac returns to start next week... Yeah...

Then who drops out of the starting midfield bearth from today's players... O'Riely seems to be a main stay and Iwata has been more than decent the last few games and only a bloody fool wouldn't start Reo next week... So who's out and why.. Or does Brendan change the shape????? 🤔

On form for me Matt loses out (Sorry Shammy)... But overall I'd find it hard to drop him...

So who do we play..
Maeda….for me !!calmac,oriley,hatate.iwata holding!!!…khun,kyogo.usual defence🤷‍♂️

I'm delighted with the result. It was the performance that was awful. Even though we totally dominated the second half, we still weren't that good. They were knackered from trying to chase us in the first half and had vastly inferior players.
Any match at that shitehole of a park,,three points are all that matter,,,absolutely all that matters….just to be able to make a pass is a bonus..,but your well entitled to your thoughts mate👍

Back