Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

I dont think anybody us panicking but that was a disgraceful performance from everyone connected with playing and coaching at the club. Fucking clueless how to play they licks and after the last shit show at Hibs raises co cerns about teams who press us. Doesn't look as if we have a single fucking clue and that needs fixed. A shambles today. A absolute shambles and every player should do are a good chunk of their wage to my retirement fund.

Why did we sign Greg Taylor then keep playing Jonny Hayes at left back?
Why do we continually play Scott Brown in games following midweek European game when he can’t play 2 games in such a short period of time?
Sinclair and Rogic, big game players who have produced for us over the last 3 seasons not getting a chance whilst we flog others by playing them game after game.
There’s no point in having a big squad if you don’t use it.

It was the day of the lost right enough, started I lost my phone(found it), Wee Christie lost it, Celtic lost their shape, never lost that euro hangover from playing on a Thursday, lost tae the bookies, nearly lost the plot wae that wank of hun neighbour. Aye sitting in a daze feeling lost.

Fuxake guys !!. Sorry to be so late with my opinion but I was temporarily deafened by the noise of toys bein' thrown out the pram.
I see Lenny is pish or :poop: again, the players have no _ Pride ? - Guts ? - Passion ? _ Fight ? The coaches have no Tactical nous ? no Courage to challenge the manager ? _ No Clue how to play football ? We declined to use the world beating, game changing wonder subs and used Hayes :poop: and Bayo :poop: instead. Back in July ( I think ) I posted a quote from Dave King that we would collapse like a pack of cards if they got a foothold in the league and I opined that it was us and not Celtic he was talking about. You have to wonder if our hysteria in the aftermath of us losing out to a team of relatively skilled sluggers and cluggers on an absolute shithole of a pitch with our team of very decent players already a bit leggy from thursday further pressured by the loss of our most energetic midfielder if King has got it right .

The truth is playing on a pitch like that makes the game a lottery. No way could we play the sort of football we did on Thursday night on our perfect surface. So we end up playing hoofball and Livingstone are better than us at hoofball especially when we only have 10 men. Shit day, hopefully it'll be our worst game this season.

Where to start🤔🤔🤔 from first whistle knew we weren't going to get anything today. Its a major fall from euro football with 60 000 fans to spfl Livingston plastic pitch, opposition not giving you time to play your best football. 7000 fans and Willie Collum. Red card imo correct. First goal defence at fault, second goal Forster at fault come off your line must take the ball stays on line takes the ball comfortably. Team selection wrong? Leave that to management team to debate. Tallking of mamagement team why is Kennedy still there? As I said earlier going from euro highs to spfl low does happen. It shouldn't of course when you have the big names in your team, but on this occasion not 1 gets pass marks. HH ☘️

The only teams I know for sure will give Sevco a really competitive game other than us is: Livingston, Kilmarnock,
Fuxake guys !!. Sorry to be so late with my opinion but I was temporarily deafened by the noise of toys bein' thrown out the pram.
I see Lenny is pish or :poop: again, the players have no _ Pride ? - Guts ? - Passion ? _ Fight ? The coaches have no Tactical nous ? no Courage to challenge the manager ? _ No Clue how to play football ? We declined to use the world beating, game changing wonder subs and used Hayes :poop: and Bayo :poop: instead. Back in July ( I think ) I posted a quote from Dave King that we would collapse like a pack of cards if they got a foothold in the league and I opined that it was us and not Celtic he was talking about. You have to wonder if our hysteria in the aftermath of us losing out to a team of relatively skilled sluggers and cluggers on an absolute shithole of a pitch with our team of very decent players already a bit leggy from thursday further pressured by the loss of our most energetic midfielder if King has got it right .

In fairness mate, I think the vast majority of people are keeping their criticisms within perspective. And I think we're just absolutely fucking dread the tsunami of delusional shite that's going to emanate from Sevco and its partisans in the media. Even when we're really, really successful, everyone is negative about us (including a minority of our own fans), so when we lose it's doubly bad.

I have very little doubt that this a blip that will be seen as meaningless come the end of season.

It's potentially a blessing in disguise. They are going to reset completely to their genuinely deranged pre-Glasgow derby mindset, which was that they were miles better than us. The zombie fans are going to come to Celtic Park thinking they're going to dominate us. Of course, a lot can happen between now and December, but assuming things remain as they are.

Up at 03:30 am, I must be mental
Watched a crap game, against a crap team, on a crap, LegoLand playing surface
We know that all teams will drop points this season, let the deady bears enjoy their moment at the top
Normal service, will be resumed after the break
COYBIG
HH

Aye, I've calmed down from my last post. Huv a fcuk, lets start with team selection, Broonie legs canny handle 3 games in a week simple, Eddie, luv the big fella but not suited for todays game he's not a targetman, Wee jamsey needs rested in these games, or he'll be picking up stupid injuries, fae sum cart horse defender/midfielder.

We've got the depth of squad use the fcuking it for ffs, Nitcham for Broony, Hayes or Morgan for Jamsey, Bayo for EddieThe case for the Defence, Emm there isn't one. Ball watching costs goals, simple. Aye & get Griff fit for ffs, can nae cvnt take corners/freekicks in this team.

☘MON THE HOOPS☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘

Back