Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

Aye, I've calmed down from my last post. Huv a fcuk, lets start with team selection, Broonie legs canny handle 3 games in a week simple, Eddie, luv the big fella but not suited for todays game he's not a targetman, Wee jamsey needs rested in these games, or he'll be picking up stupid injuries, fae sum cart horse defender/midfielder.

We've got the depth of squad use the fcuking it for ffs, Nitcham for Broony, Hayes or Morgan for Jamsey, Bayo for EddieThe case for the Defence, Emm there isn't one. Ball watching costs goals, simple. Aye & get Griff fit for ffs, can nae cvnt take corners/freekicks in this team.

☘MON THE HOOPS☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘
well said that man! at first i was happy with the team selection,but even before Christies red card, you could see the problem,we were trying to play fitba' on that excuse for a pitch,no phuqin chance,and after thursday's exertion's, it was a game too far for some of our players,anyway it's done,sleeves up and noses tae the grindstone after the break
suggestion, anybody think we should sign Dykes!,he's got a bit of the Hartson about him, apart fae the hair of course!!!!!

Aye, I've calmed down from my last post. Huv a fcuk, lets start with team selection, Broonie legs canny handle 3 games in a week simple, Eddie, luv the big fella but not suited for todays game he's not a targetman, Wee jamsey needs rested in these games, or he'll be picking up stupid injuries, fae sum cart horse defender/midfielder.

We've got the depth of squad use the fcuking it for ffs, Nitcham for Broony, Hayes or Morgan for Jamsey, Bayo for EddieThe case for the Defence, Emm there isn't one. Ball watching costs goals, simple. Aye & get Griff fit for ffs, can nae cvnt take corners/freekicks in this team.

☘MON THE HOOPS☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘
TT there are already celtic supporters blaming Lenny for today's result rightly or wrongly. But can you imagine the abuse he'd be getting from the same supporters if he had rested Broon, calmac, Forrest and Eddy today and we had lost?

Were shite on plastic pitches modern day footballers can't handle them carthorses can ,after thursday Lenny stuck with the same team all must have wanted to play if he had rotated the squad it may have won us the game it may have lost it

we were 2nd to everything no time to settle and getting barged off the ball at every turn add to that the cnt collum and we were up against it

But we move on the games gone

Hopefully this is a wake up call thats heeded

well said that man! at first i was happy with the team selection,but even before Christies red card, you could see the problem,we were trying to play fitba' on that excuse for a pitch,no phuqin chance,and after thursday's exertion's, it was a game too far for some of our players,anyway it's done,sleeves up and noses tae the grindstone after the break
suggestion, anybody think we should sign Dykes!,he's got a bit of the Hartson about him, apart fae the hair of course!!!!!
I agree Michael, I think Dykes would be a good player to have in our team to play in the Scottish League, up against the animal defenders that we play against. We have too many players who are great players but are not up for the rough and tumble of half the Scottish teams. Eddy and Forrest to name a couple, and it is a long time since we have had a big rough tough striker who can barge their way through defences

Not looked back from end of game. imo sell callum,Jamies, and Broonie. Braun looked good Boli also. New team forward and upwards. time to move on. It's looking good. poss needing a new manager in I
a year

Not looked back from end of game. imo sell callum,Jamies, and Broonie. Braun looked good Boli also. New team forward and upwards. time to move on. It's looking good. poss needing a new manager in I
a year
Sell Calmac, Forrest and Broon because we lost a game played on a worn carpet? Did you think we should sell those guys after Thursday night or after we beat the huns at ipox?

Sell Calmac, Forrest and Broon because we lost a game played on a worn carpet? Did you think we should sell those guys after Thursday night or after we beat the huns at ipox?
would have sold them last year in my opinion.
No, peso all we should let them go and rebuild. Anything wrong with that.

to me it's about moving forward, look at Barcelona relying on past. how good is it for them now. onwards.

hoopy
,there were a few brilliant performances today individual, I believe. will win. New blood.

I agree Michael, I think Dykes would be a good player to have in our team to play in the Scottish League, up against the animal defenders that we play against. We have too many players who are great players but are not up for the rough and tumble of half the Scottish teams. Eddy and Forrest to name a couple, and it is a long time since we have had a big rough tough striker who can barge their way through defences
Spot on aroona,hoped Bayo would have provided that physicality,but i think Dykes could be a very good signing,as you say, for the rough and tumble of the SPL! HH

Michael, stand by what I stated. re: moving them on. best for all parties. hope to have that big stick poked in my eye.😟😟😟😟😟

Spot on aroona,hoped Bayo would have provided that physicality,but i think Dykes could be a very good signing,as you say, for the rough and tumble of the SPL! HH
Good call Michale, horses for courses
A big target man, like Dykes, or Ikpeazu, for the 'clugger games' would be a good idea
HH

Latest posts

Back