Livingston v Celtic - Sunday 6 October, kick-off 12 noon - all comments here

Ajer needs to learn how to use his left foot and keep off his arse, hes been rank. Not alone mind. This is 45 minutes we will never get back. Lenny needs to let rip at the break. Every pass a shocker.

It looks like our players just don't trust tjis pitch. They are struggling to judge the pace of passes and how the ball will bounce. Unfortunately a quarter of the tesms in the top league have these plastic pitches so we had better get used to them and not let them get into our heads. Christie was a silly bhoy and we can't complain about that decision. I wonder how many more fouls their striker Dyke will get away with before being booked for persistent fouling - nothing too serious but lots of niggly stuff and he plays the msn first in every challenge.

Let's get out of the place with 3 points. At least Christie gets a rest after the international break!!!

Plastic shithole pitch
Willie Cuntface Gollum
Doon tae ten men

The omens are not good. How the fuck are we playing two games in a row away from home, by the way? There's probably a reason that has escaped me. But I notice the huns are playing two home games in a row. When was the last time we got two league home games in a row?

Bhoy do I hate these pitches. Christie can have no complaints but worth noting that when the Rangers were there recently Kevin Clancy was in the tunnel at half time apologising for not sending off the Rangers player. Zero benefit of the doubt has or will come our way this season. Lose a winger and put Bayo on and go 4-3-2 - we haven't tested that rookie keeper at all. Dreadful first half.

Members online

Latest posts

Back