Livingston v Celtic - Wednesday 4 March, Premiership kick-off 7.45pm

Lennon needs to get Dykes agents number because if he does.nt slippy will be right in there.
Not great skill wise but I would say he is worth 15 --20 goals per season..

HH

Well said Ray..

HH.
Absolutely, thought we need a big John Hartson type for some games
Horses for courses
Dykes, or Cosgrove, the boy from Aberdeen, they'd do well, with the service we could provide in front of goal, when the boots are flying in

Ffs it's Livi not Bayern Munich! Tbh i think we were absolutely pish tonight. No cutting edge. Too many players not up to it. Mcgregor our best player. The rest would be lucky not to get dropped for next game and that includes " the wa". No fight or craft. Fuckin not happy with a draw. Should've buried any lingering hopes of a sevco fight back.
Guess I'm not happy😂

tank fuk we can rely on d sevco bein shyte

Livingston, played their usual game, at home, but we never stopped forcing the issue, until the final whistle, that's the mark of Champions
1st goal for them, big Fraser (who has been great this season) stopped and held his hands wide as soon as the ball dropped, the other boy, played to the whistle and knocked it in
Big man should have just punched the ball and cleaned out whoever gets in his way
Dykes was living rent free in big Chris Jullien's head again tonight
I can only imagine the scenes at Ibrox when the new filtered through we were losing
Think a wee look into the Zombie zone, might be good for a laugh
13 clear and a barrow load of goals to boot
Laughed near the end when they showed Lenny talking to John Kennedy and mouthing "Who ? Hamilton ?" then cracking a wee smile

HH
juliens turning into a big fkn jessie ,he sold the goal to dykes , yet again he couldn't handle a oneon onewith a striker and play the ball , everytime he plays the man at our cost

That performance was lethargic play predictable and the lead up to there 2nd goal was shocking

we threw away 2 points

That's one of the reasons why we bought Bayo. His stats of goals from headers was impressive but tbh he and Klimala have their work cut out to displace Eddie and Griff.
Absolutely, thought we need a big John Hartson type for some games
Horses for courses
Dykes, or Cosgrove, the boy from Aberdeen, they'd do well, with the service we could provide in front of goal, when the boots are flying in

Members online

Latest posts

Back