Livingston v Celtic - Wednesday 4 March, Premiership kick-off 7.45pm

Always a hard game against Livi,would be happy with a draw!
Ffs it's Livi not Bayern Munich! Tbh i think we were absolutely pish tonight. No cutting edge. Too many players not up to it. Mcgregor our best player. The rest would be lucky not to get dropped for next game and that includes " the wa". No fight or craft. Fuckin not happy with a draw. Should've buried any lingering hopes of a sevco fight back.
Guess I'm not happy😂

Livingston, played their usual game, at home, but we never stopped forcing the issue, until the final whistle, that's the mark of Champions
1st goal for them, big Fraser (who has been great this season) stopped and held his hands wide as soon as the ball dropped, the other boy, played to the whistle and knocked it in
Big man should have just punched the ball and cleaned out whoever gets in his way
Dykes was living rent free in big Chris Jullien's head again tonight
I can only imagine the scenes at Ibrox when the new filtered through we were losing
Think a wee look into the Zombie zone, might be good for a laugh
13 clear and a barrow load of goals to boot
Laughed near the end when they showed Lenny talking to John Kennedy and mouthing "Who ? Hamilton ?" then cracking a wee smile

HH

Ffs it's Livi not Bayern Munich! Tbh i think we were absolutely pish tonight. No cutting edge. Too many players not up to it. Mcgregor our best player. The rest would be lucky not to get dropped for next game and that includes " the wa". No fight or craft. Fuckin not happy with a draw. Should've buried any lingering hopes of a sevco fight back.
Guess I'm not happy😂
Knew it would be a hard game mate ,main thing is we never lost .Cheer up eh!😂

Guess I'm not happy😂
Get it out of your system,have a swally,😂hh

Guess I'm not happy😂
Jasper stop pishin in yer Da's cornflakes! 🥢

Back