Manhattan Moniker

I have issues with sleep, jinxy, and by God I know the damage and the toll that that takes.

It partly explains my erraticism sometimes, but that would be a pretty poor excuse, as many times I just like a wee bombast bomb-blast.

I don't want this site to cause any further health concerns. I'm still concerned that we haven't heard from a valued contributor Sam T for a while (hope you're on the mend, Sam) and BC1958 also had a recent issue regarding his wellbeing.

Now these issues were not related to this forum, but that's irrelevant. Your health and wellbeing is the most important thing and I'm sure your lassie will be frantic if she knew the impact that this might be having.

Things often get misinterpreted in the heat of the moment and very often these misunderstandings get further compounded.

Please try and take pause and a sideways step, Jinxy.........There are more important things than principles, I'm sure your young lass will agree.

HH
I'm sorry mate if I led you to believe it was Maria's fault that I couldn't sleep, bad choice of words on my part if it was put across as if I blamed Maria or she was at fault for my lack of sleep
Don't think she would want to do something like that to a fellow Tim she might be a liar but I don't think she's evil like that.
Anyway time to stop arguing. no more comments. Sorry to everybody I wasn't thinking about how I was spoiling this forum by being so petty. I'll try not to be such a dick again. Please note TRY not PROMISE.
HAIL! HAIL! to all

I'm sorry mate if I led you to believe it was Maria's fault that I couldn't sleep, bad choice of words on my part if it was put across as if I blamed Maria or she was at fault for my lack of sleep
Don't think she would want to do something like that to a fellow Tim she might be a liar but I don't think she's evil like that.
Anyway time to stop arguing. no more comments. Sorry to everybody I wasn't thinking about how I was spoiling this forum by being so petty. I'll try not to be such a dick again. Please note TRY not PROMISE.
HAIL! HAIL! to all
Be well, jinxy!

Whether sleep is an issue or not, I hope that any obstacles are easily negotiable and that whatever ails you can be remedied.

I understand that among a wide spectrum of support, that there will be a huge variety and disparity in opinion. That's what makes us special, we're not just blind followers dancing to an off-key tune.

Nothing wrong with having alternative points of view, and often there are things that need to be said.

Just take care.........AND GET SOME SLEEP!!!

HH

Back