Manhattan Moniker

Some people seem to like stirring it for no reason..it’s all done and finished with .. if you have a problem regarding how the site is run please put it in writing to the admin team. If you have personal issues with someone on here then keep it private..the world doesn’t want to know ??

Some people seem to like stirring it for no reason..it’s all done and finished with .. if you have a problem regarding how the site is run please put it in writing to the admin team. If you have personal issues with someone on here then keep it private..the world doesn’t want to know ??
or just block them

Wherez the fun in that?

More than you.
How the fuck do you come to that conclusion?? On this forum?? You don't know me. Now from this forum I can deduce you are a liar you proved that yourself a couple of times you like being the centre of attention (you might even be in real life) you never admit to being wrong, but that's only on this forum. But I would not be able to say I get out more or less than you that would be awfully presumption of me don't you think???????

How the fuck do you come to that conclusion?? On this forum?? You don't know me. Now from this forum I can deduce you are a liar you proved that yourself a couple of times you like being the centre of attention (you might even be in real life) you never admit to being wrong, but that's only on this forum. But I would not be able to say I get out more or less than you that would be awfully presumption of me don't you think???????

I was being presumptious. Im younger than you so get out more ?

P.S. i have apologised to a few people on this forum cause i got it wrong.

Again keep the narrative you like. Am good either way.

Centre of attention really. I would never be so presumptious but im sure theres a backhanded compliment there somewhere.

Not your intention obviously ?

P.S. i have apologised to a few people on this forum cause i got it wrong.

Again keep the narrative you like. Am good either way.

Centre of attention really. I would never be so presumptious but im sure theres a backhanded compliment there somewhere.

Not your intention obviously ?
is that an olive branch ?

I'm pretty good on my crutches and get around pretty well, I'd say you where very presumptious. But we all do that sometimes in life
Hail! Hail!

Hey i actually thought the girl was you at first but since been told shes your daughter.

Yeah none of us are perfect. I dont claim to be. Ffs i take the piss out masel on this forum all the time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back