Manhattan Moniker

Some people seem to like stirring it for no reason..it’s all done and finished with .. if you have a problem regarding how the site is run please put it in writing to the admin team. If you have personal issues with someone on here then keep it private..the world doesn’t want to know ??
I put it in writing in my reply so everyone can see it. Also why is it 'stiring it' when you reply to someone's post???? And why is it all done with?? Couldn't Admin explain why he took the decision after he only got one complaint

Hey i actually thought the girl was you at first but since been told shes your daughter.

Yeah none of us are perfect. I dont claim to be. Ffs i take the piss out masel on this forum all the time.
Bullshit you asked me who the picture was off and I replied me, my daughter, and two of my Celtic budies and that was directly at you. you lied about me being a hun, I even changed my Avitar photo to prove I wasn't a hun then ten minutes later you were on another post accusing me of blaspeming the pope when I didn't do such a disgusting thing (now when you lie about something like that you are blaspeming the pope) it takes a lot to get me upset because I've been round the block a few decades but you picked two of the worse things that does upset me. Now I understand this post was your way of putting an olive branch out there but to start it off with a lie??????? There is only one way to settle our little dispute and you know what that is.

Bullshit you asked me who the picture was off and I replied me, my daughter, and two of my Celtic budies and that was directly at you. you lied about me being a hun, I even changed my Avitar photo to prove I wasn't a hun then ten minutes later you were on another post accusing me of blaspeming the pope when I didn't do such a disgusting thing (now when you lie about something like that you are blaspeming the pope) it takes a lot to get me upset because I've been round the block a few decades but you picked two of the worse things that does upset me. Now I understand this post was your way of putting an olive branch out there but to start it off with a lie??????? There is only one way to settle our little dispute and you know what that is.

Away n fight wi yer shadow. You are a pot stirrer always looking for a fight.

Wrll i hope the smart ass that thought you were worth the olive branch thinks so now but then you maddies all stick together in crazy town.

Tata

One thing you cant do is change what you put in black n white.

Your the biggest liar apart from the olive branch on here.

Away n fight wi yer shadow. You are a pot stirrer always looking for a fight.

Wrll i hope the smart ass that thought you were worth the olive branch thinks so now but then you maddies all stick together in crazy town.

Tata
Why am I a pot stirrer? I called YOU out as a liar nobody else JUST YOU then when I proved you were a liar you went on other threads telling everyone someone was blasphemous against the pope (now that's shit stiring) then you started to call me a hun, I then showed you a picture off me at paradise with my daughter and two celtic buddies but within ten minutes your on another thread telling people I'm a hun (shit stiring again) then on another thread which I was having a discussion/disagreement with someone you piped up with
Oh I've blocked him (another lie(meaning me) because of whatever you thought he would like as an answer. So you be a liar and I be pissed at you. some things cannot be forgiven unless you really try to right a wrong

One thing you cant do is change what you put in black n white.

Your the biggest liar apart from the olive branch on here.
Show me then I'm calling you a liar and your saying that you can provide proof that it's me that's lying. I know for a fact if it was me that had the proof I would have put it on here (oh wait I already did show you proof that I wasn't a hun but you deliberately ignored that proof for your own agenda. All you need to do now is show me the black and white proof ?

Go back to the thread and get it yersel.

In fact ask everyone on here if they think you would fight with your shadow.

You are a liar saying you never said you troll sevco forums and say the usual ftp to stay there. You said its pointless to get found out straight away.

Both boab and myself responded that there are things we could never say.

Yeah. Jog on your blocked again.

Your no relevant or decent enough for me to waste time on.

Your no that interesting.

Go back to the thread and get it yersel.

In fact ask everyone on here if they think you would fight with your shadow.
Your the one that needs to prove your not a liar. I already know that your a liar.
I have already proved to you that I'm not a liar 3 times I think. You said you've got proof in black and white that I'm a liar which I know you haven't got so put it on here.
Also I don't have to agree with everyone on this site, one or two don't get my sense of humour or don't want to nothing I can do about that. I also admit when I'm wrong or have offended someone (if they deserve an apology) . Whereas you just keep on lying and lying. Now put the proof up and if you prove me to be a liar I will hold my hand up and tell everyone I'm a liar or you can do the right thing????

Your the one that needs to prove your not a liar. I already know that your a liar.
I have already proved to you that I'm not a liar 3 times I think. You said you've got proof in black and white that I'm a liar which I know you haven't got so put it on here.
Also I don't have to agree with everyone on this site, one or two don't get my sense of humour or don't want to nothing I can do about that. I also admit when I'm wrong or have offended someone (if they deserve an apology) . Whereas you just keep on lying and lying. Now put the proof up and if you prove me to be a liar I will hold my hand up and tell everyone I'm a liar or you can do the right thing????
Jinxy, I'm at a loss at what it is you're trying to prove here?

I think it's fair to say that there are certain folk that you're never going to see eye-to-eye with, but that's natural in any environment.

But lets be totally honest here, you're partial to being a bit contrary sometimes and surely you have to acknowledge that you're more than capable of tossing a few hand grenades into the conversation.

I'm not necessarily saying that that in itself is a bad thing, sometimes a debate needs opened up a bit, but you know fine well that there are plenty times when you argue for arguments sake.

Humour is always a subjective thing. I often think my wit is razor-sharp, when more often than not, it is as sharp as a blunt jobbie.

I don't think humour is our forte, jinxy.......perhaps we would be better served discussing football, politics and life in general in a more "straightforward" manner.

You are a liar saying you never said you troll sevco forums and say the usual ftp to stay there. You said its pointless to get found out straight away.

Both boab and myself responded that there are things we could never say.

Yeah. Jog on your blocked again.

Your no relevant or decent enough for me to waste time on.

Your no that interesting.
Ha right so instead of putting the quote on your putting half of it on and not even in the right order.
This all started because you lied about catching a hun out. Nobody at that time had read any off his posts except you. (bye the way this was round about the time you called me a hun) anyway how did you catch this lurker?? You asked him to say up the (ra) I then told you I wouldn't say
Up the (ra) next I asked you why would someone try to infiltrate an opposing teams forum then get caught out by one of the first questions I would expect to be asked. (correct so far).
I then said IF I was going to infiltrate there forum I would roughly expect them to test me out. So one of the first things you asked him to say was
Up the (ra) I then said I would expect one of there's would be
Say fuck the pope.
Next from us would be to say
God bless the pope
Next from them God save the (queen)
(Corect so far) and I also said if I WAS GOING to anonymously infiltrate one of there websites I would say anything to get on it. Then you went on another thread spouting shit about someone blaspeming the Holy Father. Of course you didn't mention my name. After that Boab came on and said something about he couldn't say ftp or something like that. He either didn't read all of the posts or just believed the shit you were spouting. Think that about covers it (Obviously not the bit about me being a hun and you ignoring the truth when I showed it to you.

You said in a thread that you have an account on a sevvie forum.

You said in order not to get spotted it makes sense that you say ftp.

When boab n i said nothing would make us say that you then denied saying it.

Its in the thread but dont kid yetsel that people havent read it already.

You are a liar. By your own words.

You do cause arguments for the sake off it.

Now your also looking like a dafty by prolonging this.

Im blocking you now. Your toxic

Jinxy, I'm at a loss at what it is you're trying to prove here?

I think it's fair to say that there are certain folk that you're never going to see eye-to-eye with, but that's natural in any environment.

But lets be totally honest here, you're partial to being a bit contrary sometimes and surely you have to acknowledge that you're more than capable of tossing a few hand grenades into the conversation.

I'm not necessarily saying that that in itself is a bad thing, sometimes a debate needs opened up a bit, but you know fine well that there are plenty times when you argue for arguments sake.

Humour is always a subjective thing. I often think my wit is razor-sharp, when more often than not, it is as sharp as a blunt jobbie.

I don't think humour is our forte, jinxy.......perhaps we would be better served discussing football, politics and life in general in a more "straightforward" manner.
I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody. most of what you are saying is true I'll hold my hand up (they're probably the exact words my daughters would say about me but they would have used a bit of French) But she called me a hun (even after I gave her the proof that I wasn't) she continued. I've never called a Celtic fan a hun. I've said things like, that sounds hunish. But sorry mate but for some reason I can't get it out of my head that she still continues to call me a liar it just eats into me don't know why 'cause she's just a nobody in real life to me (not even meant as an insult) sorry for rambling on that's what happens when you can't sleep for three days

Your a fucking liar you know I said IF I was going to not that I have

Come n guys try and get this sorted we are all supporting the same cause
and open to different opinions,try not to get personal.

Me,forever the diplomat, no offence intended here.
None taken mate but she called me a hun on this forum even after I showed her the proof that I wasn't can't let that go im afraid

Made a mistake telling Maria to patch things up with you mate seems all you want is an argument.
No I don't want an argument, I want what is due to me. She called me a hun
in my first couple of days on this forum, that's not the problem though, she kept calling me a hun on here even after I had given her the proof that I wasn't a hun that's were the problem is maybe she didn't tell you that bit
Thanks for trying to intervene though

No I fucking didn't

None taken mate but she called me a hun on this forum even after I showed her the proof that I wasn't can't let that go im afraid
I have issues with sleep, jinxy, and by God I know the damage and the toll that that takes.

It partly explains my erraticism sometimes, but that would be a pretty poor excuse, as many times I just like a wee bombast bomb-blast.

I don't want this site to cause any further health concerns. I'm still concerned that we haven't heard from a valued contributor Sam T for a while (hope you're on the mend, Sam) and BC1958 also had a recent issue regarding his wellbeing.

Now these issues were not related to this forum, but that's irrelevant. Your health and wellbeing is the most important thing and I'm sure your lassie will be frantic if she knew the impact that this might be having.

Things often get misinterpreted in the heat of the moment and very often these misunderstandings get further compounded.

Please try and take pause and a sideways step, Jinxy.........There are more important things than principles, I'm sure your young lass will agree.

HH

Back