Match Thread: Banik Ostrava v Celtic - kickoff 5pm Celtic Park Time - all comments here

If Maeda could finish half the chances he gets he would easily score double figures on the wing..The amount of times he gets himself into brill positions is unreal..Very impressive but you can see the dropoff when the central defence changes..Verygood match to watch and enjoy for a preseason :)

Yes, shaping up nicely. Loving the movement up front, the shutting down of the opposition and the general pace of our game but I really wish we had a big strong central defender lined up to come in.
On another note, I think Sevco will successfully defend their second place in the league this season.

HH

you have to put the donkey back on the treadmill to get a good signal everyone knows that ,,,,oh and Arranmore island and mount Errigal in the wrong position so that'll fk up yer Booster signal,,,,,,tv instalation guy came out wi that pish when he came to instal ma Aerial,,,,,, :unsure: oh aye and too many leaves on the trees
More muckish round my way lol :)

you have to put the donkey back on the treadmill to get a good signal everyone knows that ,,,,oh and Arranmore island and mount Errigal in the wrong position so that'll fk up yer Booster signal,,,,,,tv instalation guy came out wi that pish when he came to instal ma Aerial,,,,,, :unsure: oh aye and too many leaves on the trees
He didnt mention 'bendy' watter did he?

😂

Back