Media

The snide bit is asking a guy who’s not employed at Celtic to justify his opinion about wages costs his fuckin opinion not the facts the way you portray them noticed you take the nip very easy TET maybe you should huv that break your always threatening or am I missing something cunt
Not me taking nip ian

Im asking him his opinion but he isn't forth coming

in 2000 celtic wage bill was close to wage bill of mid ranking premier league clubs

So Suttons, Lennon, Thompson, Hartson et al didn't need to drop that much wage wise to come celtic

20 years later Celtic wage bill is mid range championship levels and we are trying to compete with teams who can pay 20 times per player what we can pay in CL

So what's relative about the growing gap in finances?

West Ham took in 170M last season, no trophies, obscurity and 120 million more in one season mostly from sky tv more than celtic before European add ons.

So are West Ham players on 100k per week good enough to upgrade celtic?

Or are we wanting bigger wage players than that?
In the year 2000 I could shag anything now 🙈🙈 move oan ya nasty wee cunt

The snide bit is asking a guy who’s not employed at Celtic to justify his opinion about wages costs his fuckin opinion not the facts the way you portray them noticed you take the nip very easy TET maybe you should huv that break your always threatening or am I missing something cunt
Snide bit is asking him to explain how his opinion is justified

really?

Bu
I meant if you compare turnover from the Sutton era and now we're better off in real terms. Just my humble opinion😁
t we aren't mate on wages

turnover might be up but wages are way out of control and thats them cheaper than the teams who hold the better players.

Back then our turnover was not 50 times less than today

it is at most sky sponsored clubs

And most of these clubs have the better players we would like but their current wages are often 5 times our max wage currently

And thats why we need to buy youth who may/ may not make a profit.

And I cant see many players dropping 50K per week or more to come celtic

And if we did the players at club currently who have max wage clause would all instantly need wage rise to new higher level

hence reason we get so far with better players till it comes to wages

They get more at low level premier clubs than celtic and they can afford it coz every season they 100 million from tv deals that we dont get.

Bu

t we aren't mate on wages

turnover might be up but wages are way out of control and thats them cheaper than the teams who hold the better players.

Back then our turnover was not 50 times less than today

it is at most sky sponsored clubs

And most of these clubs have the better players we would like but their current wages are often 5 times our max wage currently

And thats why we need to buy youth who may/ may not make a profit.

And I cant see many players dropping 50K per week or more to come celtic

And if we did the players at club currently who have max wage clause would all instantly need wage rise to new higher level

hence reason we get so far with better players till it comes to wages

They get more at low level premier clubs than celtic and they can afford it coz every season they 100 million from tv deals that we dont get.
Ahh well that’s us aw been telt a lesson thanks for that Jesus now you justify every shitey post and video you’ve posted oan here opinions are exactly that an opinion no need to justify or explain your own personal thoughts but you batter in know it all wee cunt and btw if a had a picture of god as my avitar does that mean I’m god or just a prick wie a picture a god lesson ended no go join a cult bore a fuvk

Members online

Latest posts

Back