Merry Christmas to everyone on Celtic Noise

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Hope everyone on Celtic Noise and indeed the wider Celtic family has a peaceful and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately I'll picked up the dreaded Covid, probably at Hampden last Sunday so have been locked in a bedroom self isolating. Getting to watch the presents being opened by Zoom apparently! Stay safe everyone and Hail Hail Happy Christmas to you all. God bless each and every one of you!

Christmas came early for Celtic Supporters this year...article by Niall J

Hope everyone on Celtic Noise and indeed the wider Celtic family has a peaceful and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately I'll picked up the dreaded Covid, probably at Hampden last Sunday so have been locked in a bedroom self isolating. Getting to watch the presents being opened by Zoom apparently! Stay safe everyone and Hail Hail Happy Christmas to you all. God bless each and every one of you!

Get well as quickly as possible WC enjoy what you can.
let’s hope 2022 is Green and white

HH 😷

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year bhoys and ghirls.
I gotta feeling 2022 is gonna be a good one. Hope somebody is sprinkling Ange dust all over paradise.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hope you get better soon WC. Merry Xmas to you and yours and to everyone else on the Noise 😊😊

All the best Cap, hope your symptoms are minor and pass soon.
The Noise is just a wee football forum, insignificant to the wider world, but it's a source of friendship, joy, arguments, disagreements, apologies, support and plenty of hilarity, just like the best of families. Thanks for creating it and putting up with us all Cap.

All the best Cap, hope your symptoms are minor and pass soon.
The Noise is just a wee football forum, insignificant to the wider world, but it's a source of friendship, joy, arguments, disagreements, apologies, support and plenty of hilarity, just like the best of families. Thanks for creating it and putting up with us all Cap.
Pleasure's all mine I can assure you!

Get well soon WC. Have a good Christmas despite this hortible virus and all the best for 2022.

And best wishes to Niall J too.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear of your situation WC and hope you get well soon.
Not to bad having to spend Christmas on your own as you are never really alone when being part of the celtic noise family, for which I will be forever grateful for.
So to all my fellow noisers I wish each and every one of you and your family's a fabulous Christmas and New year and keep safe.
HH ☘️

Hope your not too ill with it WC hopefully u can get to enjoy some Xmas cheer.....and all the best to all the rest of yous troops merry Xmas to u all HH

WC, sorry tae here yee've got the covid, I've 2 down with it(they're on the mulled wine) hope it's not too bad, Take care☘HAIL HAIL ☘

Back