Merry Christmas to everyone on Celtic Noise

If u don't go in and like every comment in every thread then I'm afraid ur just a grinch🤣
Every comment on every thread? Ehrm still to get in the bath ( aye it's that time of the year lol) and what would the family say if said I'm busy on the forum? Answer is as soon as I mention Celtic they'll say aw away you go oantae the noise HH merry Christmas cairnsybhoy HH ( 1 down 20 thousand to go) 🌲

Anyone go to Christmas mass? Is it even open with covid and its variant sisters? I havent been for years I confess but I loved it especially in the old st Francis church before they made it a community centre hundereds of candles on the altar a beautiful sight and what Christmas is really about not the commercial bunkum were subjected to these days where folk are looking forward to seeing the new m&s crimbo advert ( never understand that) 🙏🌲

Anyone go to Christmas mass? Is it even open with covid and its variant sisters? I havent been for years I confess but I loved it especially in the old st Francis church before they made it a community centre hundereds of candles on the altar a beautiful sight and what Christmas is really about not the commercial bunkum were subjected to these days where folk are looking forward to seeing the new m&s crimbo advert ( never understand that) 🙏🌲
I’m the same Winter as you I think the real Christmas message is lost on a lot of people nowadays. I can’t get to mass much these days as there isn’t a Catholic Church in the village where I live now and the bus service is non existent on Sunday.

we used to love going to midnight mass and then back to open all our presents, and because we had a relatively big family we had a secret Santa thing going at that time well before we all had weans. It was great memories. My sister went and bought all the men in our family one size fits all jumpers from the Yorker market but give her her due they were in different colours. They all tried them on but alas after much laughter they had to go back as not one of them fitted 🤣 simpler times back in the sixties and early seventies.

merry Christmas to you all on the noise and have a great day.

I’m the same Winter as you I think the real Christmas message is lost on a lot of people nowadays. I can’t get to mass much these days as there isn’t a Catholic Church in the village where I live now and the bus service is non existent on Sunday.

we used to love going to midnight mass and then back to open all our presents, and because we had a relatively big family we had a secret Santa thing going at that time well before we all had weans. It was great memories. My sister went and bought all the men in our family one size fits all jumpers from the Yorker market but give her her due they were in different colours. They all tried them on but alas after much laughter they had to go back as not one of them fitted 🤣 simpler times back in the sixties and early seventies.

merry Christmas to you all on the noise and have a great day.
The good old glory days of Christmas past HH

Merry 😣feckin 😖christmas 😫 to every one on the Noise ,,,,😩oh fk feck fickity feck 😒 there a said it :oops:

Christmas where lying to weans is acceptable ,,,,aye santas coming , aye he's got a reindeer and a sleigh , aye make yer list ,,,you've feck all chance of gettin any of that

A time of giving ,,,,where cheapskates hand you a present that disnae fit and the receipt ,,,,if it disnae fit ye can go back n change it ,,,,,oh thanks a shite jumper that disnae fit and a day out as a bonus ,,am a lucky bas***d

where in-laws land in wi there screaming weans who talk more bollox than there parents and who only like the good cakes you've bought in ,,,,,while there dickhead of a da drinks all your good booze ,,,,feckin termites the lot of them

were not staying long ,,,,,,,ffs just go!

midnight mass funny how those furthest from god all clamour to be closest to the pulpit

So wishing every one a belated happy christmas and a Good New year ,,,,,,,even the hee haws amongst us

A true story. A couple of woman blethering at the Silverburn taxi rank in the week leading up to Christmas. One was openly berating another lady they had just been speaking to. Her crime ? Well, they were talking about Christmas and this third lady had to go and spoil it by bringing religion into it !

Last edited:
Good morning and Merry Christmas Noisers
Minus 6 right now and heading for -20 possibly mid week
It snowed last night and it's started again this morning, so the kids got their wish for a white Christmas
I'm thankful for Celtic TV, as I used to have to drive for about an hour to watch the Bhoys at a club
Was always a bit iffy on the icy, snow covered roads, especially at 3 in the morning for the noon Scottish time kick offs
Our husky seems to like the snow and she's been racing around the backyard and sticking her snout into the snow and bulldozing it
I'm off to shovel the sidewalk, it's got to be done as if someone falls on your bit, you could be liable
Anyway, enjoy your Christmas Day and here's to 3 more points tomorrow, for Ange and the Bhoys
Kerry taking Georgia for a stroll yesterday
yD4ZLmv.jpg

Last night's snow and it's on again this morning
vEw6fkU.jpg

Our snow white, Japanese Maple
mkoaAiQ.jpg

It's supposed to get down to -20 this week, so I'll be cutting lots of fire wood to keep us warm
My wee mate is struggling and needed some firewood, so I got busy and cut up some lumber and delivered two tote bins to him yesterday, so he has a roaring fire in the hearth
If you know someone in your neighbourhood who could use a wee 'lft' do your thing Bhoys & Ghirls
The smallest things can mean the most to them
Catch you'se yins later

YNWA

Merry 😣feckin 😖christmas 😫 to every one on the Noise ,,,,😩oh fk feck fickity feck 😒 there a said it :oops:

Christmas where lying to weans is acceptable ,,,,aye santas coming , aye he's got a reindeer and a sleigh , aye make yer list ,,,you've feck all chance of gettin any of that

A time of giving ,,,,where cheapskates hand you a present that disnae fit and the receipt ,,,,if it disnae fit ye can go back n change it ,,,,,oh thanks a shite jumper that disnae fit and a day out as a bonus ,,am a lucky bas***d

where in-laws land in wi there screaming weans who talk more bollox than there parents and who only like the good cakes you've bought in ,,,,,while there dickhead of a da drinks all your good booze ,,,,feckin termites the lot of them

were not staying long ,,,,,,,ffs just go!

midnight mass funny how those furthest from god all clamour to be closest to the pulpit

So wishing every one a belated happy christmas and a Good New year ,,,,,,,even the hee haws amongst us
BAH Stilwellsbag-small.jpgStilwellsbag-small.jpg
Merry Christmas Kelly
Hope you enjoy a great weekend
HH

It snowed last night and it's started again this morning, so the kids got their wish for a white Christmas
I'm thankful for Celtic TV, as I used to have to drive for about an hour to watch the Bhoys at a club
Was always a bit iffy on the icy, snow covered roads, especially at 3 in the morning for the noon Scottish time kick offs
Our husky seems to like the snow and she's been racing around the backyard and sticking her snout into the snow and bulldozing it
I'm off to shovel the sidewalk, it's got to be done as if someone falls on your bit, you could be liable
Anyway, enjoy your Christmas Day and here's to 3 more points tomorrow, for Ange and the Bhoys
yD4ZLmv.jpg

vEw6fkU.jpg

mkoaAiQ.jpg

It's supposed to get down to -20 this week, so I'll be cutting lots of fire wood to keep us warm
My wee mate is struggling and needed some firewood, so I got busy and cut up some lumber and delivered two tote bins to him yesterday, so he has a roaring fire in the hearth
If you know someone in your neighbourhood who could use a wee 'lft' do your thing Bhoys & Ghirls
Catch you'se yins later

YNWA
Bet ye never called the sidewalk in yer Greenock days Dill ? Merry Christmas to you and yours mate.

Bet ye never called the sidewalk in yer Greenock days Dill ? Merry Christmas to you and yours mate.
We drive on a Parkway, and park on a driveway :unsure:
I don't understand :rolleyes:
When I first came here, I thought Canadians were stupid, as I had to repeat everything 2-3 times then I realized that I was speaking too fast, with an accent that you could cut with a knife
You learn to slow down a bit, as a mate of mine from Greenock said...and sometimes when to have your Scottish heid on, and your North American head on
Just waiting for the fam damily to show up and hope you enjoy a great Christmas and a Guid New Year

ATB
YNWA

Last edited:
Hope everyone on Celtic Noise and indeed the wider Celtic family has a peaceful and wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately I'll picked up the dreaded Covid, probably at Hampden last Sunday so have been locked in a bedroom self isolating. Getting to watch the presents being opened by Zoom apparently! Stay safe everyone and Hail Hail Happy Christmas to you all. God bless each and every one of you!

Christmas came early for Celtic Supporters this year...article by Niall J

WC get better soon, hope they slipped you in some turkey & a few drinks. Party 🥳 when you are free.

yD4ZLmv.jpg

vEw6fkU.jpg

mkoaAiQ.jpg

Catch you'se yins later

YNWA

Members online

Latest posts

Back