Merry Christmas to everyone on Celtic Noise

Hi Dil, I moved the other way round the world, just the 46' (115) here yesterday. Stay indoors most of the time. When I phone home I get told to speak normal as I now speak slowly so people can understand me.
Cheers pal
Got good mates who live in Melbourne area
Lost one (Rab) last year, brilliant big guy from Johnstone, and some player
We get high temps in Summer, especially these past few years year, up over 100 on a regular basis, but this year, Mother Nature has thrown everything at us, Wildfires, floods, tornadoes, landslides, and now extreme Arctic weather

We're expecting -20 this week, with the windchill, it's Baltic
All the best to you and your family

HH

Merry 😣feckin 😖christmas 😫 to every one on the Noise ,,,,😩oh fk feck fickity feck 😒 there a said it :oops:

Christmas where lying to weans is acceptable ,,,,aye santas coming , aye he's got a reindeer and a sleigh , aye make yer list ,,,you've feck all chance of gettin any of that

A time of giving ,,,,where cheapskates hand you a present that disnae fit and the receipt ,,,,if it disnae fit ye can go back n change it ,,,,,oh thanks a shite jumper that disnae fit and a day out as a bonus ,,am a lucky bas***d

where in-laws land in wi there screaming weans who talk more bollox than there parents and who only like the good cakes you've bought in ,,,,,while there dickhead of a da drinks all your good booze ,,,,feckin termites the lot of them

were not staying long ,,,,,,,ffs just go!

midnight mass funny how those furthest from god all clamour to be closest to the pulpit

So wishing every one a belated happy christmas and a Good New year ,,,,,,,even the hee haws amongst us
Almost brought a tear to my eye there Kelly bhoy

We’re moving the ball well Abada movement is a joy so far Rogic is just fanfuckingdabbadosy. Dawson is a big laddie Mc Carthy playing well but the fear is playing from the back ffs pump it up the park then press from there this Teams Shite don’t give them a way back.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

269740159_3075151099439396_8799436578240914181_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back