Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Well done the Smelly G
And Broony and Barry Robson, get your shit together, I was on to the Chapeau D'Oro with one more goal :rolleyes:
Greenock/Gourock Bhoy, you done good 😁
HH
Aberdeen are so pish its unreal end up relegated the way they're going. Just watched the PSG 1 - 0 Real Madrid game ( snoozefest) messi missed a penalty for the first time against real mbappe scored an injury time winner , more entertaining watching arbroath and hibs the other day . If this is what the super league would serve up I'd happily let them have it , an hour and half of my life I'll never get back

Its 1.43 am and I have all of the noise to maself 😎👌 and 🙁🤔 these are the times when I miss you MD and I will just have to go it alone.......AYE THATLL BE FOOKIN RIGHT ! None of us ever walk alone in fact I'm sitting doon , its quarter tae 2 in the wee hoors gies a break. Oh wait a minute Pedro71 it's just you and I mate see , never walk or sit alone 🙂
Anyway my point is 🎷 it's the Europa league predictor time again the mora ( the day , later oan) canny tell you who's were in our table cos the superbru engine is busy , so much for a billion calculations a second etc that computer is always taking ages to add 1.5 pts here and 3pts there , widden spoons anaw Tartan Tim ( ye walked into that wan sorry couldnae resist 😁) near the bizzniz end noo , for some reason I've got it in my head Gary67 is leading but Idk cos superbru is counting oan an abacus. Itll be ready in the morning ( this is the morning , ) itll be ready later oan. Get yer predictions in theres Scottish interest in it with the countrys newest club still involved theRangers 2012 well done the fledgling club for reaching this stage where they get pumped in Germany and no in a nice way. Common Estas 64 has just made it 3 members online at 2 in the morning a good sign for the treble, and also a sign that I need tae sleep I'm just typing any auld stuff. Good night god bless to one and all mon the hoops oan THURSDAY not later the day that's champions league which just goes tae show I need ma bed and dream of Celtic HH COYBIG YNWA 🍀💚🙏

Its 1.43 am and I have all of the noise to maself 😎👌 and 🙁🤔 these are the times when I miss you MD and I will just have to go it alone.......AYE THATLL BE FOOKIN RIGHT ! None of us ever walk alone in fact I'm sitting doon , its quarter tae 2 in the wee hoors gies a break. Oh wait a minute Pedro71 it's just you and I mate see , never walk or sit alone 🙂
Anyway my point is 🎷 it's the Europa league predictor time again the mora ( the day , later oan) canny tell you who's were in our table cos the superbru engine is busy , so much for a billion calculations a second etc that computer is always taking ages to add 1.5 pts here and 3pts there , widden spoons anaw Tartan Tim ( ye walked into that wan sorry couldnae resist 😁) near the bizzniz end noo , for some reason I've got it in my head Gary67 is leading but Idk cos superbru is counting oan an abacus. Itll be ready in the morning ( this is the morning , ) itll be ready later oan. Get yer predictions in theres Scottish interest in it with the countrys newest club still involved theRangers 2012 well done the fledgling club for reaching this stage where they get pumped in Germany and no in a nice way. Common Estas 64 has just made it 3 members online at 2 in the morning a good sign for the treble, and also a sign that I need tae sleep I'm just typing any auld stuff. Good night god bless to one and all mon the hoops oan THURSDAY not later the day that's champions league which just goes tae show I need ma bed and dream of Celtic HH COYBIG YNWA 🍀💚🙏
Michael would be proud of that post
I salute you sir, now get tae yer bed 😁 :D

Back