Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Sevcoscene utd highlights Charlie mulgrew interview " what did you think of the handball penalty claims?:" eh? Wit wants πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ well the first " nah" the second one? " uch you just made that up" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fukn quality Charlie bhoy oor MD wouldve fkn loved that haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Michael and I started a campaign ro get Charlie back to Celtic, but it went nowhere 😁
Big man still getting the job done in the SPFL ;-)
Love the big man, he doesn't miss any opportunity to put them in their box again
HH

Michael and I started a campaign ro get Charlie back to Celtic, but it went nowhere 😁
Big man still getting the job done in the SPFL ;-)
Love the big man, he doesn't miss any opportunity to put them in their box again
HH
I mind it well he was brilliant yesterday and you know that teams are well aware now that the best time to have a go against us or sevco is after weve played a midweek euro game , no changes for sevco but we have the players to make them now. Btw wtf was orielly doing at the dundee goal ? Hands in the air not even facing the ball πŸ™ˆ

That would most likely be me
Had many a good natter, and a good laugh with oor Michael
That man has a special place in our hearts, and my family especially, after his gift to our Liliana, shortly before he passed away
What a boon the internet has been for many people
I know of one old fella who was deaf and housebound, and found a forum based website on Greenock
He was on there every day, sharing his wisdom and stories of glories past, and Michael reminds me of him
Both will be up there now, swapping stories and saying how shite we are at predicting scores 🀣
The Predictor Peloton, is coming for the leader of the pack, it's not over, by a long shot
I think Shammy will be up there in top spot, at the end
Just saying
HH
Noo ye'll jist huv tae put up wi ma nonsense haulf the time πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
But
With paragraphs
Just saying

easy peasy
On a serious note though , completely agree with that sentiment about platforms like this for some people who arent able to get out and about as much as they would like as MD once kindly shared with me that he was h- bound which I'd no idea of at the time and came as a shock and made me realise just how much the noise and others like it can offer people of all ages backgrounds It's really great for them ( and all of us) this wee community of ours. Yes its Celtic Celtic and Celtic but it's much more than that it's a true coming together of like minded folk with stories to tell and things to share, fantastic like a family , debates get heated then boiled then forgotten and tomorrows another day and we all move on. Half the time I get up not even properly awake or not been to sleep and first port of call is to see what's been going on and happening on the noise. And as Brimcbhoy says on the 3000 members thread only about 20 post here but it's more than that because there's 40 on the predictor and hes either not on it or was relegated last season haha πŸ˜›

That would most likely be me
Had many a good natter, and a good laugh with oor Michael
That man has a special place in our hearts, and my family especially, after his gift to our Liliana, shortly before he passed away
What a boon the internet has been for many people
I know of one old fella who was deaf and housebound, and found a forum based website on Greenock
He was on there every day, sharing his wisdom and stories of glories past, and Michael reminds me of him
Both will be up there now, swapping stories and saying how shite we are at predicting scores 🀣
The Predictor Peloton, is coming for the leader of the pack, it's not over, by a long shot
I think Shammy will be up there in top spot, at the end
Just saying
HH
Actually you just reminded me that post D , I was up seeing a pal in Tory glen last week and his wee ma an elderly lady ( with some gub oan her πŸ˜‚ but in a good way).
She said to me you're a Celtic man? Aye I am indeed. " come over here , " .
She was on a video call ( something not possible without the internet as it's basically an e-mail where you see who you're speaking with what's app.
She said " this is Yogi Hughes' grandson I met on a forum and weve been doing this video call thing once a week for about a year now" .
I was stunned thought she was winding me up but no true to word , she said to him " show him all your stuff " and the bhoy turned his phones camera around and it was a shrine to yogi and Celtic all over the wall , some celtic shirts , European opposition shirts like benfica etc .
I just thought this is amazing all through a forum she has ended up speaking video calls with yogi Hughes ' grandson in Ireland.
I didnt take up much time other than admire the memorabilia and paraphernalia he had which will be worth a small fortune no doubt .
Aye a wee granny in toryglen and yogis grandson in Ireland chatting away once a week all through a forum.
I'll find out more next time when shes not actually on the phone and shes on Facebook as well ( something I'm not ) but it wouldnt be possible not 10-15 years ago brilliant. 😁

Got my scores in 50 I need a bit of luck results of late have been shocking. Thiers a black cat that lives a few doors up ill grab it for today and tomorrow see if that works ill free it tomorrow evening ill even feed it if things are going well it'll get some milk. I'm starting to get desperate here.

I watched the Aberdeen v Dundee Utd, second half
Was plenty of end to end action, both teams went for it
I thought maybe big Charlie, and Tony Watt, would just shade it over Broony, and the boys in red, but 1-1 seemed a fair result
Adam Montgomery picked up an injury right at the end, hopefully nothing to serious, but he looked to be favouring his hamstring

I watched the Aberdeen v Dundee Utd, second half
Was plenty of end to end action, both teams went for it
I thought maybe big Charlie, and Tony Watt, would just shade it over Broony, and the boys in red, but 1-1 seemed a fair result
Adam Montgomery picked up an injury right at the end, hopefully nothing to serious, but he looked to be favouring his hamstring
One more for the sheep would have done me baaassa

Members online

Latest posts

Back