Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

we are stumbling over line in games where a decent plan should have us much more comfortable without gifting opps decent chances

Tonight the midfield played much closer to defence and attack with gusto whole team were movingas a unit

so thats better plan that what he been allowing since Trangers
Squeaky bum time TET
Strap in cis this is what the rest of the season will look like week in week out

Squeaky bum time TET
Strap in cis this is what the rest of the season will look like week in week out
I have no doubt your right

i still think a standard 442 with 2 mids who dont drift wide or too far forward too soon would get better results with 2 out and out wide men

But who knows

id probably get celtic relegated since i cant even got out my bed when i set 3 alarms and cant get to sleep when i try either

Bielsa got them promoted i think

its past transfer window so a new manager has his hands tied

to me thats madness

if he got them relegated sack him

if he saved them but you think you should do better sack him at end of season

sacking manager after transfer window closed to me is madness

And even if ange screws things up, i hope Not, i like him enough to have him as manager as long as he likes

no matter who the manager is ill probably moan that his tactics dont make sense to me, but im retty clueless at managing football teams, i guess, since i never managed any other than computer games and i usually dont do very well with my 442 but i still keep playing it

Well done to Dr Fis who gets the yellow bunnet this gameweek in a close run contest. Larry and Dougie share the widden spoon. And Dill takes the top spot in the league.

View attachment 17954View attachment 17955

==================================

View attachment 17956View attachment 17957View attachment 17958View attachment 17959
I do ?
How did that happen ?
And very well done to the Doc in the Southern Hemisphere for his Golden Bunnet
I'll need to go and have a look
Cheers BB
Don't worry, the DVD won't be coming out next week
It's not over till the fat lady sings, but she's getting warmed up

I do ?
How did that happen ?
And very well done to the Doc in the Southern Hemisphere for his Golden Bunnet
I'll need to go and have a look
Cheers BB
Don't worry, the DVD won't be coming out next week
It's not over till the fat lady sings, but she's getting warmed up
Top of the tree Dill, well done.... But remember your barred from heights so be careful my friend. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Really close battle this seasons predictor and is still impossible to tell who will win the cherished bragging rights.
Think weve seen at least 4 or 5 leading for a fair bit and then that sinking feeling.
I've had it , Dilligaf, Bellshill bhoy , Gary67 and now Celtic star unreal .
And who couldve seen me swooping in at the last minute to nick it back? Nah me either but you never know, naw ye dont. 1 good week or 1 bad can really fire you up the table or in my case a bad couple of rounds saw me lose the lead but I'm on the comeback noo ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Now Winter ...you know fuck all about Greenock if you are calling us Morton fans.......we spent most of our days fighting with huns and kid on Morton supporters who where huns. So the Insult is unacceptable and typical of anyone outside of Inverclyde.
Oooo touchy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just messin wi yez mag7, when I was younger the hun heads used to tell me to support my local side clyde played at Shawfield then I used to say local side fs? It's another 10 minute walk tae paradise ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Oooo touchy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just messin wi yez mag7, when I was younger the hun heads used to tell me to support my local side clyde played at Shawfield then I used to say local side fs? It's another 10 minute walk tae paradise ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sorry mate had to go to school with these Morton knobs and played fitba against the huns in the Mount and Greenock high.
Good thing was team I played in was dominant...St.Columbas we were winners and all Celtic supporters ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€

Sorry mate had to go to school with these Morton knobs and played fitba against the huns in the Mount and Greenock high.
Good thing was team I played in was dominant...St.Columbas we were winners and all Celtic supporters ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€
All good mhate and you are right anyway I know fuk all of greenock bar having known some people from there over the years.

Fukcking Clyde ??? :rolleyes:
Might as well shout you've got leprosy :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Slow and steady wins the race, and there shall be no DVD's brought out, over the weekend
Was surprised to find myself in 1st place last week, in fact, it was someone else who informed me

'Overjoyed' doesn't cover it :cool:
Apart from HH
'Mon eh Ton' :D

Lived near the Mount and had to pass the institution on a daily basis
The 'banter' was in full flow, through the bars (a wee insight into some of them's future)
Greenock's had some rerr fitba players, who made it to the pro's, through the decades
Played for St. Columba's myself, Battery Park was always 'fun' red blaze...might as well been playing on a bed of nails
I have my old school badge in a drawer somewhere
This is when they were pulling the old Peat Road school down

St. Columba's Senior Secondary School .jpg

The motto is GIRFUY I believe
St Columbas badge.jpg

Last edited:
All good mhate and you are right anyway I know fuk all of greenock bar having known some people from there over the years.
A little bit of Greenock history for your education, Winter
Did you know Greenock at one time was known as the 'Olympic Village' ?
It was wasn't because it was twinned with Innsbruck Austria, or Nagano Japan, both sites of the Winter Olympics, it was because every cunt, was wearing a track suit
See whit ah did there :cool:

HH

Latest posts

Back