MON THE KILLlE

6 mins injury time and they couldn't score ?????? thank fuck sevco are focusing on the league as stated by defud and halliday....or they may have lost today!!!!!
Took a look on the Dark Side couldnae figure out what the noise was. Then it hit me. It was the weeping and gnashing of hun teeth.
COYBIG. Bury Dundee and sevco tomorrow.
Taxi for Gerrard, new investors required and only seven RRM needed in the summer.

Hey when we win the next 2 games.
What are the odds on Ipox being a ghost town
Going into the our last game at the empidome
Wonder if GASL will be desperate for cash and he’ll be begging for our Fans to fill his shithole.
My thoughts go Fuck yourself we’ll take the 800 tickets and sign the place oot.
And you and your Zombies can die a slow lingering painful death ?.
Now that would be perfect.

HH ☘️???

Hey when we win the next 2 games.
What are the odds on Ipox being a ghost town
Going into the our last game at the empidome
Wonder if GASL will be desperate for cash and he’ll be begging for our Fans to fill his shithole.
My thoughts go Fuck yourself we’ll take the 800 tickets and sign the place oot.
And you and your Zombies can die a slow lingering painful death ?.
Now that would be perfect.

HH ☘️???
Whit abt nae fans m8..Gie them fuk aw revenue??????

we didnae expect anythin this season!!!!!! that's no whit the orc's were sayin when they infested the the celtic blog! noo they're sayin it was always all about next season!!!!!! ma sides! geeza feckin Stella!
#55 Mick..Let's Go..WATP..NS is aw that Neanderthal SCUM ????..Fukin know???????..Fuk them & cannot wait fur 31st March...Stella Tastic Party Day ?????????????????????

#55 Mick..Let's Go..WATP..NS is aw that Neanderthal SCUM ????..Fukin know???????..Fuk them & cannot wait fur 31st March...Stella Tastic Party Day ?????????????????????
phuqin right Sean!!!!!! aw they scum naewhere tae be seen noo! when will they learn tha their, well,jist :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:!!!!!hahahahaha!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back